updoc Questions & Answers

Kirsty L.
Kirsty L.

Hi there, I am aware that your GP's do not bulk bill, but i was wondering if most pathology tests and radiology scans are bulk billed?

elyse
elyse

Hi, are you associated with minute health? They have your ACN listed in the t&Cs and the bottom of the form says 'powered by updoc' just wondering if it's legit or I've been scammed. Thanks

updoc   DM

Hi Elyse, Yes we are associated with Minute Health and we can assure that you have not been scammed.

Hopefully this clears things up for you and if you need anything else just let us know!

Lucy

Just found I had been charged for the last six months for a subscription I didnt know I authorised, given I was very ill when I called for an appointment, I am requesting immediate refund.

updoc   DM

Hi Lucy, Could you please give us the email you used for this subscription and we will help you resolve this.

Lucy

Luzettemarie@outlook.com, your office has refunded only this months subscription and ignored my request for the other months being refunded

updoc   DM

Hi Lucy, I've had a look into your account and can confirm a refund has been processed for all months your subscription wasn't in use. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at contact@updoc.com.au!

lauren h.

Hello. Just like everyone else, I’m trying to cancel my subscription and it is conveniently not easy to do through the portal. Why is this? There is a tab that says “manage billing” but you can’t really manage billing. This needs to be rectified Updoc. Please cancel my subscription. lauren7hay@hotmail.com

updoc   DM

Hi Lauren, Thank you for reaching out to us.

The team at updoc are always here to help!

Warm regards,

mpelha1993
mpelha1993

Please cancel my subscription and account. My email is mpelha1993@gmail.com

Mary D.

Yes cancel my script l no longer require this

Delete the monthly payment

Mary D.

Thankyou please do not take anymore money out of my account

Hi Mphelha1993, Thank you for your comment,
For further assistance with your account, please reach out to us at contact@updoc.com.au!

Hi Mary D, Thank you for your comment,

Graeme L.

I never signed up to a subscription

Graeme L.

How do I contact your customer service

Charles
Charles

Email only
contact@updoc.com.au

And they're completely useless, so good luck

Anonymous
Anonymous

Please help me to CANCEL my subscription
[Details Removed]

updoc   DM

Hi there! We would love to help you out with your account, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au where our team can assist you better!

Lisa @updoc

Allanor
Allanor

You can login to your Updoc using this
https://updoc.com.au/patient. Use the email you signed up with and reset your password. Get out quick, Updoc is a complete scam.

Tony C.
Tony C.

How do I unsubscribe from your service?

updoc   DM

Hi Tony, If you send us over your email we can help you with that.

Andrew
Andrew

Please can I cancel my subscription.

anwl61@hotmail.com

updoc   DM

Hi Andrew, Thank you for reaching out, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and where we can assist you with this!

Shailesh Pradhan
Shailesh Pradhan

I would like to cancel my subscription. My email address is sai_suhev@hotmail.com

updoc   DM

Hi Shailesh, Thank you for reaching out, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and where we can assist you with this!

Jenny F.
Jenny F.

Do I receive a Medicare rebate when using Updoc?

Stuart
Stuart

Not as far as I am aware.

updoc   DM

Hi Jenny, We'd like to inform you that Updoc is not currently set up for bulk-billing through Medicare.
However, we would like to remind you that our telehealth services are still affordable and accessible, and that we provide a range of payment options to suit your needs. Our team is always ready to assist you in finding the best option for your situation.

Eliana N.
Eliana N.

I would like to cancel my subscription please. My email is eliananicholls2000@gmail.com Thank you :)

updoc   DM

Hi Eliana, Thank you for reaching out, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and where we can assist you with this!

Toby C.
Toby C.

I would like my subscription cancelled my email is toby.cubby@outlook.com.au

updoc   DM

Hi Toby, That's no problem at all. We have cancelled that for you now.

Mel
Mel

Hi I’m trying to add my Medicare card number with gaps but it still says Required

updoc   DM

Hi Mel, If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and where we can assist you with this!

BJB
BJB

Are you able to issue Fit for Travel certificates for English resident in England to travel to Antartica?

Riddles
Riddles

How am I able to cancel my subscription as I can’t find a way to do it online or on the app

updoc   DM

Hi Riddles, If you would like to manage your billing ie. cancel the subscription, you can do so directly from your Patient Portal here:

external link

Keep in mind that if this is your first time logging in, you may need to create an account. Do let us know if you have any other questions.

lauren h.

You actually can’t cancel your subscription through the patient portal, and all the other Updoc answers are saying to email them. So which is it?

updoc   DM

Hi, If you're experiencing any difficulties with cancelling your subscription through your Patient Portal, please reach out to us at contact@updoc.com.au. We're here to assist you with any issues you may encounter.

The team at updoc are always here to help!

Warm regards,

Tika K.
Tika K.

I’m being charge for subscription can you please help me to cancel the subscription thank you

updoc   DM

Hi Tika, Thanks for your message.

Could you please share your email and we will help you resolve this.

Jake
Jake

I’m being charged for a subscription I never signed up for, how do I cancel it ASAP

Michael M.
Michael M.

Yep me to how do we unsubscribe from this joke of a company

steven
steven

can you please council my subscription

updoc   DM

Hi Jake, Thank you for reaching out, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and where we can assist you with this!

Lisa@updoc

Get an answer from our members and updoc representatives

Request A Consultation