updoc

updoc Questions & Answers (page 2)

Jake
Jake

I’m being charged for a subscription I never signed up for, how do I cancel it ASAP

Michael M.
Michael M.

Yep me to how do we unsubscribe from this joke of a company

steven
steven

can you please council my subscription

updoc   DM

Hi Jake, Thank you for reaching out, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and where we can assist you with this!

Abd
Abd

Can I get a medical note for my mental health? cause my work is asking for it

updoc   DM

Hey Abd, Thank you for your message. We love that you’re with us while we grow the future of healthcare.
If you require a general consultation, a medical certificate or a prescription, you can submit a request by following this link below :

external link

Cheers,
Lisa@ updoc

Tepora M.
Tepora M.

How can i change my email address for my account?

updoc   DM

Hi Tepora, To change your email address, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and our team will assist you on this.

Diogo T.
Diogo T.

Do they have cardiologists??? I need a certificate in order to become cabin crew and as I have an artificial aortic valve so they asked for a cardiologist "fit to work on aviation" certificate.

updoc   DM

Hi Diogo, Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately we do not offer this at the moment. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Updoc

Anusha N.

Can you please cancel my subscription?

updoc   DM

Hi Anusha, Of course that's no problem at all. Could you please let us know your email and we can help you with this.

Anushanepal2055@gmail.com

Megan O.
Megan O.

How do I cancel my monthly subscription, I can’t find it online?

updoc   DM

Hi Megan, Thank you for reaching out, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and where our team can assist you with this!

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Help! I need a refund?
Updoc Account said my consultation on 4/8/23 was completed but no one called. I didn't receive a text to say they were about to as I normally get.
I got the text for my symptoms.
I needed a medical cert for the 4/8/23 and now I can't get that and will be out of pocket my daily income and I have over 400 personal leave hours left as well as the priority consultation fee I paid to UpDoc. I am still unwell and its Saturday and medical certificates can not be back dated nor can I get into a Doctor.

How do I get a refund?

Robyn Lay

updoc   DM

Hi Robyn, We are sorry to hear about your experience, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au for further assistance!
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Lisa@updoc.

Kevin
Kevin

Hello, I have paid for a 1 month subscription and when I go to the patient portal website to 'request access', by inputting my email, I did not get any email from updoc.

What'a going on here? I meeded to get my medical certificate urgently and this is definitely outside of what was advertised by updoc on timeframe!

updoc   DM

Hi Kevin, If you are still experiencing issues with your subscription, please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au directly.

Jamie-Lee T.
Jamie-Lee T.

Hi guys, my email was hacked and I need to change my email on the account.
However, I noticed that there are no account options and also no way to close the account if you need to.
I feel like this is a big security issue?

Please help me change my email.

updoc   DM

Hi Jamie-Lee That's no problem, if you need to change your email on your account just let us know what you want it changed to and we will update it for you!

Maitland H.

Hi I have not been attended to. I Received a text saying a practitioner should call me soon and never received a call. What's next?

Wendy C

Hello, I received an sms about 2 hours ago advising me that someone would call me soon, but I still have not heard from anyone. I'd like to be attended to before the pharmacies close so I can fill a script. Will someone still contact me for my consultation today?

Wendy C

I'm appalled at this service. after waiting all day for a consult I now have a text saying nobody will see me today and a refund will take up to 10 Days!!! This is an appalling way to treat someone who is sick. You should be ashamed.

Shadow
Shadow

Same happened to me! But the refund was quick.

Wendy C

Hopefully mine will be also. But I still need to see a DR!

same here

Amr E.
Amr E.

Bec H.
Bec H.

How much does it cost to use this service

Kiri stubbs
Kiri stubbs

Couple different options there but i paid $39.95 for a 2 day medical certificate

updoc   DM

Hi Bec, To see our pricing, please visit external link . Pricing varies depending on the consultation type you choose.
Do let us know if you have any further questions!

Daniele
Daniele

Do you issue any invoices or only receipts?
Regards, Daniele

updoc   DM

Hi Daniele, Currently, we only provide receipts.

Rashid
Rashid

Hi I, request a certificate but still didn't review it?

updoc   DM

Hi Rashid, If you would like to share your email with us, we can check the status of your cert for you!

Nicole W.
Nicole W.

Can I get a mental health treatment plan during a consultation?

updoc   DM

Hi Nicole, Unfortunately we do not offer this at the moment, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

kerrie.sharp.business

Can you claim Medicare?? As my payment receipt does not have a provider number

Kim
Kim

No, I wouldn't think so. The monthly subscription fee is a small price to pay for the convenience of not having to leave the house for a medical appointment just for a doctors certificate. At least as far as I'm concerned.

updoc   DM

Hi Kerrie, We'd like to inform you that Updoc is not currently set up for bulk-billing through Medicare, hence we do not have a provider number.
However, we would like to remind you that our telehealth services are still affordable and accessible, and that we provide a range of payment options to suit your needs. Our team is always ready to assist you in finding the best option for your situation.

I sent this message 5 months ago
Wow bad response time
I won't be using this service again thanks

Hayden S.
Hayden S.

I have accidentally misspelled my email address and submitted payment for my application. How can I updated my email address?

Katie
Katie

If you're able to log into your updoc account with that incorrect email address then you should be able to download the cert or whatever you had requested. I don't know if you can change your email address there as well, worst case you could re-sign up with a new account on the correct email address maybe?

updoc   DM

Hi Hayden, To correct your email, contact us at contact@updoc.com.au and our team will be happy to assist you!

Asad malik
Asad malik

How to view medical certificate

updoc   DM

Hi Asad, you should have received your cert via email! It might potentially have went to your junk/spam folder.

NIMA Y.
NIMA Y.

I need to unsubscribe the app

updoc   DM

Hi Nima, Hope you are well. If you just share your email with us we would love to assist you!

Get an answer from our members and updoc representatives

Request A Consultation