updoc

updoc Questions & Answers (page 3)

Erna
Erna

can you claim your consult through Medicare - I got a doctor certificate

updoc   DM

Hi Erna, Hope you are well!

Unfortunately this is not something we offer at the moment. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Jenni
Jenni

How do I get a refund I couldn’t get my prescription:(

updoc   DM

Hi Jenni, We believe you just emailed there? we have responded to your email and you should be all sorted!

Mitchell H.

I typed 2 into the message to send back to cancel my consultation and it came back not delivered. Why?

updoc   DM

Hi Mitchell Apologies about the inconvenience caused , we were experiencing an issue with our sms text but it has been resolved now so you should be able to cancel and receive you refund.

Mitchell H.

I have typed 2 into the message and sent it to cancel my telephone consult but it keeps coming up not delivered. Why?

updoc   DM

Hi Mitchell, apologies about that. There was just a slight problem with the sms message that was sent out. You should receive a new one very soon and it will work for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Purna T.
Purna T.

Hi I just want to make sure that yesterday I applied for sick leave for two days and they told me that I don’t have to give medical certificate but today they are requesting me to provide medical certificate for yesterday and today is it possible to make medical certificate for yesterday and today, can you advice me please

updoc   DM

Hi Purna, thank you for your question! Unfortunately, the Partner Practitioners are unable to backdate medical certificates so they won't be able to issue a medical certificate for yesterday's date. However, they will be able to issue medical certificates for today onwards. Hope that answers your question, Purna!

Lami Y.
Lami Y.

Hello, please how long does it take to get a vaginal pessary for thrush?

VMW
VMW

HI i need a blood test to see if I have a viral or bacteria infection, is this something that can be requested with this service? And how much does this cost. Do they send pathology requests via email?

updoc   DM

Hi Violet, thank you for your message. Unfortunately, the Partner Practitioners are unable to facilitate pathology requests at the moment. All the best!

James C.
James C.

Hello I just got a Cert and it’s not for the times I asked. And I’m not even at work for the next 2 days it says. So I would like a review or refund

updoc   DM

Hi James, thanks for your message. Could you please reach out to us at contact@updoc.com.au with the details of your request? We would love to sort you out!

David O.
David O.

price/cost

Mark W
Mark W

In comparison to prime medic or instant consultant which are two services that offer video call and telephone consultations via their apps. I believe the two I mentioned above are way better value for money and superior services.

updoc   DM

Hi David, thank you for your question! Our prices start at $19.95 based on the type of consultation you're looking for. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

jeff h.
jeff h.

I am enquiring do you have doctors online over weekends' if you are a shift worker require your services of a doctor.

jeff

updoc   DM

Hi Jeff, thank you for your question. Yes, the Partner Practitioners do work during the weekends as well!

Kevin T.
Kevin T.

Hey just asking how much is it to see a doctor for a prescription for my gout?

updoc   DM

Hi Kevin, you can find our latest prices for a general consultation here external link . Cheers!

Francesco P.
Francesco P.

Do you prescribe opioid

updoc   DM

Hi Francesco, thanks for asking! We do not prescribe opioids as they are schedule 8 medications and not appropriate for telehealth.

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

What are the fees? Why are they not listed on the website? I’m not requesting a consult unless I know how much I’m up for.

updoc   DM

Hi Kelly, thank you for you question. Our prices start at $19.95 depending on the service you are looking for. Hope that helps!

Dilu K.
Dilu K.

Hi how much the cost for medical certificate ?

updoc   DM

Hi Dilu, we currently offer two options to request a medical certificate starting from $39.95 for the standard option, and $49.95 for the express option where your request will be prioritised in the queue. However, we also offer a subscription where you can make unlimited medical certificate requests for $19.95 per month. Please contact us at contact@updoc.com.au if you have any other questions or concerns.

freya W.

How many days in the certificate you can provide? Thanks.

Sick
Sick

I had three days on mine

freya W.

Thanks. When you do the payment which one did you choose? Express or subscription?

updoc   DM

Hi Freya, Aria here! The duration of a medical certificate is ultimately determined by the Partner Doctor. They take into consideration all relevant information and make a decision based on what they believe is in the best interest of the patient's health. Feel free to contact us at contact@updoc.com.au if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Mike F

are you able to make a referral for me to a sleep specialist in Brisbane?

updoc   DM

Hi Mike, if you would like to speak to your Partner Doctor regarding referrals please submit a request for a general telehealth consultation. You can do so at the link external link . Cheers!

Mike F

What is meant by Partner Dr?
I have been given a letter from a Dr at Jobfit Medical to be given to another Dr to make a referral to a sleep specialist.

updoc   DM

Your Partner Doctor is the doctor we connect with you with through the updoc platform. You can upload the letter in the form I linked above, and detail what you require. Your Partner Doctor will then give you a call and discuss the best course of action.

Dennis Y.
Dennis Y.

If I request the doctors certificate to be mailed out to me are the certificate personally signed or are the signature printed?

updoc   DM

Hi Dennis. Please feel free to reach out to us at contact@updoc.com.au with any questions, comments and concerns. Thank you!

Wendy
Wendy

How much does it cost? Does Medicare cover anything?

updoc   DM

Hi Wendy, you can see our latest prices at external link . Unfortunately, since we are privately billed we are not covered by Medicare. However, some private insurers do cover telehealth.

sharmasirjit
sharmasirjit

I send the application 4 days ago supposed to delivered my 24 hrs but still waiting. Could i get response to this so I could send my details for further inquiry

updoc   DM

Hi Sharmasirjit, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Could you please reach out to us at contact@updoc.com.au with your details? I would love to investigate this for you.

Peta H.
Peta H.

Is it bulk billed can I get scripts filled

updoc   DM

Hi Peta, unfortunately as we are privately billed it isn't bulk billed. Although we might in the future, at the moment we don't offer prescription filling. Do let us know if you have any other questions!

Get an answer from our members and updoc representatives

Request A Consultation