updoc

updoc Questions & Answers (page 4)

Michelle R.
Michelle R.

Can you pay via bpay?

updoc   DM

Hi Michelle, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we currently only take card payments and do not support other payment methods. Do let us know if you have any other questions!

Content88
Content88

Can I get out of doing an exam / School Assessments by paying for a Medical Certificate?

updoc   DM

Hi, thank you for your question! Your case would have to be discussed with your Partner Doctor and your school. The outcome will be at their sole discretion. Do let us know if you have any other questions!

Kasandra
Kasandra

Hi, how to apply for another medical certificate? I applied once then paid for whole year subscription. There is no online log in account on the website l.

updoc   DM

Hi Kassandra, thank you for your question. Please reach out to us at contact@updoc.com.au and we will send you your personalised form link. By using the personalised link, your specific name, date of birth and email, you will be able to access your subscription.

Tanya D.
Tanya D.

How long does it take for the money to come out of my account?

updoc   DM

Hi Tanya, thank you for your question. Could you please reach out to us at contact@updoc.com.au with your questions, comments and concerns? I would love to get you sorted.

Jake T.
Jake T.

Hi paid for a medical certificate a month ago now and still haven’t received it , Haven’t needed it until now and it’s no where to be seen in my emails. Can you please sort this out for me ASAP as my employer is withholding my wage

Joseph K.
Joseph K.

Good morning, I am Joseph Kurian. I have applied for a medical certificate. I am waiting for my certificate. Could you please send me the certificate
Joseph

jaytaylor29
jaytaylor29

It’s usually sent to ur email if u have opted for that between 1 hour and 6 hrs or so

Rebecca
Rebecca

Hi I applied for a certificate last night Sunday. It's been an entire business and haven't received anything. I paid for the subscription. Please get back to me asap. I've just emailed you.

Allan
Allan

I don’t normally wait too long but have waited over a day on one occasion. Check junk etc. Haven’t had an issue ever.

Karen L.
Karen L.

Hi can you tell me if they will backdate a certificate for yesterday as I was very unwell and couldn’t move far from a bathroom to obtain a certificate. So I would like to know before I pay for one. Thank you

updoc   DM

Hello Karen, thanks for the question. We do not provide backdated certificates

Blayde
Blayde

Hi, my husband hasn't received his medical certificate which was applied for last night. I payed the additional amount for the recommend unlimited digital certificate. His work place are requiring it today. If we do not receive it we require a refund and need to know so we can go to the emergency to obtain one as there is no available doctors appointments in the area

Nikki
Nikki

Hi. I think it’s taking long because it’s the weekend. They will send you one tomorrow with Today’s date. It happened to me once. Kind regards

updoc_728_90

Get an answer from our members and updoc representatives

Request A Consultation