4.5

88% · 2,071236 · 10%

2,348 reviews
M. Johnson
M. Johnson

Best way to talk to a GP

Very fast and polite people and very helpful better than going to the doctors and maybe catching something else
Xavier
Xavier

Quick easy and efficient

Fast and easy process between creating an account and booking a phone consultation, took less than 15 mins and and referral is sent straight to your email. Completely streamlined no need to travel and wait in a waiting room for hours. All done from the comfort of my home would definitely recommend!!
Karrol d.
Karrol d.

Quicky!!

Quixk and easy - I got what I wanted in less than 2 hours which is the the best part!
Christie
ChristieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

I needed a medical certificate, couldn’t get into my regular doctor. Using this service was very quick and prompt and allowed me to rest in bed at the same time instead of having to go out to the doctor while unwell.
Biarnca C.
Biarnca C.

Absolutely fabulous

Fantastic service, very quick and easy to use. Will be using again
Brooke L.
Brooke L.

Great experience

I couldn’t get into a physical gp due to my flu like symptoms plus the wait time. I really needed antibiotics so this was great.
Lara
Lara

Fast and easy service

Fast service, easy to organise and saved me having to sit in the waiting room at doctors surgery on a busy work day.
tamara f.
tamara f.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Fantastic

The doctor i spoke to on the phone was so lovely and I really appreciate how late they work, I was able to have my phone consult after work and yoga late at night! Also really appreciate the communication from Updoc and the text message before they call.
Melody H.
Melody H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very prompt service

Very prompt service in sorting out a medical certificate..after not being able to get into my own GP
Nicole sefton
Nicole sefton

Efficient

Very polite and professional and easy to understand and talk too
Ana
Ana

Fast, efficient, resolved my needs within 1hr, thanks very much guys
Julie
JulieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Satisfaction

Very satisfied with all aspects of this service. Happy as
Casey K.
Casey K.

Great, quick and responsive

Quick, easy and very responsive. Doctor was understanding and provided detailed support and guidance.
Sarah
Sarah

Very helpful service

Appointment was thorough, professional, prompt and inexpensive. This service is fantastic.
B.L.M
B.L.MMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Definitely recommend

Quick and easy - the whole process took less than 5 minutes. Definitely recommend
Joe C.
Joe C.North Western Region, NSW

Too Easy

Quick and precise. Great advice and prompt scripts. 5 Stars

Debbie
Debbie2 posts

Wonderful service

A caring doctor called me within 10 minutes and was absolutely amazing !! Definitely recommend
Elisha
Elisha2 posts

Very quick and thorough

Very quick and efficient. The partner Dr asked thorough questions and was very helpful and informative
Denis
Denis

Very very poor set

Very poor service Did not receive an appointment and was told after 7 hours waiting I could cancel which I obviously did
PUTIN
PUTINSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and concise

A fantastic convenient service where a prompt phone call was receiv3d 15 minutes after lodging my appointment.
Easy converstion with concise and accurate questions, answers and discussion regarding medication.
JAD8
JAD8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Maddy07
Maddy07Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing

Got a call within 5 minutes of booking online! Amazing service to be able to have easy access for scripts!
Thanks so much
Miss K.
Miss K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Thorough practitioner

Long wait, but nurse practitioner was very friendly and thorough. Very helpful.
Leanne O.
Leanne O.

Professional and fast

Needed a certificate for work. Couldn’t get into a GP. Had the email/certificate within two hours.
Sharnee
SharneeNorth Queensland, QLD

Very good

Very quick turn around time, even on the weekend. Able to get a simple medical certificate and not wait around in a doctors waiting room for hours on end.

Tammy B.
Tammy B.

Great service and efficient to health needs

The GP who consulted was personable and efficient with understanding my health needs. Great service and to the point.
Tim Crispin
Tim CrispinCentral Queensland, QLD

Value for money

Was contacted within the given timeframe, pleasant knowledgable practitioner, comprehensive advice.
Steven Stavrianakos
Steven StavrianakosPerth, WA

The best place ever makes me feel confident and comfortable in my own body

Great place the best doctors listen to what I need and save my life to help me life day to day
Katie
KatieSouth West, WA

Easy! Quick! Convenient!

Unable to get an appointment with the GP?? This is your alternative - Easy! Quick! Convenient!

Saturday morning at 7am I lodged with Updoc, I then received follow up questions regarding symptoms via text, 8:30am received call from Dr, who prescribed a script during the call. Was back in bed resting with my script by 9:30am!

Only thing - my fault for not reading but signed up to the monthly subscription… which I don’t require, but very easy to cancel on the app.

All in all a very good experience!!! Would recommend!

Shemiran Kunda
Shemiran Kunda2 posts
  Fair Incentive

great service

So fast and convenient
I needed a medical Certificate and could not get to my local doctor and this was a great solution
Jenny
Jenny2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Unexpected tooth infection and I needed a script for antibiotics

It took a 3 hour wait until I got to speak to a doctor who was very helpful and he was a Australian which the conversation very simple, he took the time to explain in detail that a follow-up was necessary. I would recommend Updoc to anyone who needs any help with a medical condition or if you need a script for a unexpected problem on the weekend when your normal doctor is unavailable
Zoey
Zoey

Happy patient

My experience was helpful and informative. Quick response from a friendly doctor.
MATT WILLIAMSON
MATT WILLIAMSON

Medical Certificate

Great service when I couldn’t get an appointment to see my regular GP for a medical certificate due to it being the Easter long weekend.
debelektra
debelektra

Good experience

I requested an appointment Friday night, and was called the following morning. I had Dr Daniel, who was very knowledgeable regarding my condition, and was professional and caring. Even though I had to wait a while it was a good outcome. Thank you ☺️
Geoffrey Potter
Geoffrey PotterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Very happy

This service is fast and easy to use I highly recommend updoc.

Rachel
RachelRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Very happy will definitely use again

I was listened to and the doc was very understanding and gave the advice that was needed. A lot easier than getting into a doctors appointment with the option for priority service.
Linh
LinhNorthern Region, NSW

Quick reply

My workplace has no comment about the Updoc medical certificaton.
Jenny6199
Jenny6199AU16 posts

Terrific service!

Needed to get a script for an antibiotic whilst travelling interstate. Took a few hours to get back to me but script was sent via text within minutes. Great service that meant I didn’t have to waste hours at a clinic!
Christine S.
Christine S.

Quick & helpful

Took a while to receive the call (approx 2hrs, as obviously they were busy. This was fine but good info to be aware of for semi-urgent matters. Doctor was to the point, answered all my questions & sent me a script in seconds. Very happy & will use again.

Request A Consultation