4.5

2,524 reviews
Leaha
Leaha3 posts

Great service. Easy to use

The Dr I spoke to was very helpful and asked the right question
D Beatriz
D BeatrizSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

A fantastic service , I was unwell in a remote part of the NT. The support and care was next level and I can’t recommend them highly enough 10/10
Taisha O.
Taisha O.Perth, WA

Stuck for time, get it online

Pretty simple, affordable and easy will definitely use it again, got my medical certificate within two hours of paying for it.
Cassandra
Cassandra3 posts

First time very satisfied

So prompt, efficient and informative lovely lady doctor who really listened
Brenton S.
Brenton S.

The best online doctors! Don’t go elsewhere

I used to use instant scripts and it was good don’t get me wrong but.. since I’ve found Updoc speaking to a practitioner has never been so calm and straight forward.
The doctors from Updoc are really good and patient. Highly recommend anyone who wants to get a script for there medical condition with little to no hassle! 10/10 thankyou Updoc
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Telehealth appointment

Convenient service & friendly, knowledgeable doctor. When no local GP is available then it is worth the consult fee.
KDC
KDC

Quick, efficient, medical care

Doctor was great. So much easier than stressing trying to find a GP that can fit me in. 100% would use again.
Paul
Paul

Fast, professional and courteous

Quick and professional. I lost my meds and they sent me a script immediately.
Fred
Fred

Great

Sometimes it's a bit hit and miss which doctor you get but this one was really great! He didn't just prescribe me the medication but also asked about my diet and informed of lifestyle changes regarding the same issue I have usually just gotten medication for without information regarding the possible causes.
Roy
Roy

Great overall experience

Katy was great! She ran through everything with me and figured out exactly what is needed and what i need to do. Spoke very politely. Would recommend this service.
Kathryn
KathrynThe Mallee, VIC

Clayton H.
Clayton H.Perth, WA

Updoc still the best

I used updoc recently and it was such a welcome relief to have such a efficient service. The lady that consulted me was very pleasant to talk to and kept things simple. I received my prescription with repeats. Some of the other online services can be stressful to deal with. But not updoc. I would recommend updoc to everyone in need of a consultation. Thankyou
Connor
Connor

Tried once; won’t try again. 5 hours, no phone call; cancelled and refunded

Tried once, 7:30pm requested a script so I could go get it from the Chemist before they shut at 9pm. Happily took my money (also charges more then advertised, they wait until you fill out the form and all your contact details and medical details until telling you it’s actually going to cost $20 extra for peak periods) straight away; never received a call or an update at 2am I received a text asking to either cancel it for a refund or keep waiting. I just cancelled it. Clearly need more doctors on or a better system. Competitors I get contacted within minutes.
Craigpev
CraigpevNorthern Region, NSW

Seamless and efficient

Updoc provided the service required in a timely and accurate manner. With wait times of up to 4 weeks to see a GP in a regional area, the UPDOC service is a godsend
David R.
David R.Central, TAS

Great Service

I need a certificate at short notice to travel to do some work in Portugal, due to the short notice I could access a GP in my area, Updoc was easy to access and provided what I needed.
MARGARET
MARGARETMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Amazing service

Absolutely amazing, fast service, top service and advice given. I was able to get an urgent script. Would be very happy to use UpDoc again if needed. Definitely 5 star.

John Hancox
John HancoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service that helped my situation

The service was quick and delivered what i needed as my doctor wason holidays
Matt
Matt

Very poor don't waste your money

Would never use again asked for med cert for set dates gave wrong dates was never given an explanation and there's no way to contact anyone about the mistake will be going back to instant scripts much better service
Jessica
JessicaTasmania

Efficient, cheaper than other Dr’s and super helpful

No wait time, phone call not FaceTime and I received the scripts for medication I requested/needed to recover. Will use again.
Norman
NormanCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Medication

Very happy with consultation.
The doctor understood my concern and resolved it immediately.
Odin
OdinSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Excellent service

Excellent and prompt service, none better. Glad to have found this site, Thankyou.
Thomas M.
Thomas M.

It was almost instant call from when I registered, the doctor was brilliant and now I’m able to go to chemist

The Doctor was awesome to me and the service was phenominal.
S Cornally
S CornallyMid North Coast, NSW

Have rang twice now and both times the Doc has been very helpful
Sarah D.
Sarah D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent quick service

Received a call from a doctor less than 40 minutes after requesting a consultation. The process was excellent and the rate more than reasonable. The doctor was incredibly helpful and sent me an e-prescription that could be fulfilled at a chemist anywhere.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.Sydney, NSW

Doctor's efficiency

The doctor understood my needs and resolved it very quickly.
Alecko
Alecko

when in need of help and great advice you just call updoc

easy to use system with helpful advice and quick actions

Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.2 posts

Fast service

Fast service, doctor was spot on with diagnosis. Friendly doctor.
Kim B.
Kim B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

I asked for a script and the Doctor called and asked very specific questions. The service was amazing

Excellent service for a remote rural consumer. I work night shifts as a Midwife and this service is fantastic as I live in rural Victoria.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.2 posts
updoc   DM
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.Queensland2 posts

Great experience

Excellent, very happy, easy, lovely doctor, recommend this service, will do again
Beth C
Beth C

Easy to use

It is very easy to use, and much cheaper than the closest alternative.
Sharon P
Sharon PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Waiting for hours

Been waiting over 3 hours for a consultation so far, still no call back and it's not a weekend or public holiday. Can't even find a way to cancel the consultation.
Sheryl M
Sheryl M

A practical and professional solution

My first time to use this service and the response was timely and as required. As a health professional, I appreciated the ability to write down my symptoms and why I required a certificate rather than try to beg for a consultation at a local clinic in order to be seen for the same reason - especially when contagious!
TracyAnn
TracyAnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

My first appointment

My first experience and I'm extremely happy with the service I received.
Thankyou
Greg
GregHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Quick service and friendly doctor

Very prompt service, friendly doctor - highly recommended as an emergency after hours service.
Reagan
ReaganSydney, NSW

Thank you Doc!

My Doctor was great, she answered all my questions and told me what I needed to do now and in a fortnight too. She also gave me a repeat so that I don’t have to call back and that saves me money.

Mark J.
Mark J.

Prompt response and service

The doctor was very good. Prompt service. Would recommend to anyone
KatieS
KatieSMid North Coast, NSW

Easy, without leaving home

It was great that I could access a doctor quickly without leaving home.
Brad H.
Brad H.

Antibiotic

No nonsense. I was able to get what I needed for a reasonable price
Jade
JadeHunter Region, NSW

Great

Great experience, was able to get all referrals I requested in less than 12hrs. The dr seemed to genuinely care

Request A Consultation