4.5

2,641 reviews
Mel
Mel2 posts

Great!

Easy to organise, quick response and lovely kind doctor. Thankyou
C Jury
C JuryPerth, WA

Will continue to use Updoc!

Absolutely amazing doctor. I booked a $129.90 urgent appointment and was called within 10 minutes. Went over all of my symptoms, a proper plan of action and got sent a script while the doctor made sure she covered all bases. She was amazing and caring & fast.
Alex D.
Alex D.

They will give the same auto response here too

Booked a consult paid $40 for it, do all the required questionnaires just to get some stupid auto response saying that a payment hasn’t gone through buy it again,both go through still don’t get a consult. Place multiple tickets for support get the same auto response, email their support no contact whatsoever. honestly I don’t care anymore I just want my consult and refund for the double payment.
Janene
Janene

Easy and effective

Quick to call, gave what I was requesting (pathology request) and pleasant to deal with. Easy and effective. Thankyou!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great service. I will definitely use again. Everything was as promised.
AMM
AMM

Efficient, friendly, caring advice straight to the point but enough time to support advice
CMJ
CMJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shazza.
Shazza.Perth, WA2 posts

Very professional service

The doctor checked my symptoms and displayed good medical knowledge. Very happy with my consultation.
Amanda
Amanda

Do not use

Do not use service for pathology. They will charge a second full consultation fee to get your results, such a money grab.
Isabelle B
Isabelle BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Process for triaging patients needs a review but consult was excellent

It's a Sunday so I understand that there are delays in consultations however I believe that the algorithm technology used to triage patients should not apply to children under 15years of age. Having said that the doctors who spoke to us was fantastic and had thoroughly read my initial email and viewed the photo I'd sent of my daughter's tonsils. I highly recommend this doctor.
Meryl
MerylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent I will use the services of updoc in the future

Pleased with the service.
Very prompt - short waiting time.
The Doctor was professional and helpful.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfaction and a blessing

Amazing! Doctor took what I advised seriously. We are finally able to get to the bottom of my daughters troubles.
Review
Review

Terrible service

Have covid terrible symptoms only book off one day ask for 3 days due to fever and terrible sore throat
Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lower abdominal pain

Have me the information that I needed and was very detailed about the steps to take to get checked, appreciate it
Andrea K.
Andrea K.Sydney, NSW

Convenient, quick service

Convenient, easy to use service that isn't too expensive. Especially useful when needing a medical certificate for work as it's challenging to get into my regular GP.
Tess Eloise
Tess EloiseSydney, NSW

Great Service- Convenient

Dr Chris was on time, professional, thorough and personable. I felt like as a patient he really listened to my concerns and addressed them in a caring and professional way. Will definitely be using this service again!

Katrina
KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very good

Easy to Navigate, good response, Unsure how to claim if i can for medicare otherwise all good
Newham.C
Newham.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and efficient

Fantastic and efficient. Would highly recommend to anyone who is time poor.
Kencho L.
Kencho L.

Fast and easy

It is very helpful and very fast as well, i would highly recommend Updoc….
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Quick and convenient

My consultation occurred quickly and conveniently and the Dr was extremely professional.
Chels P.
Chels P.Hunter Region, NSW

Lovely Doctor

My doctor was really friendly and nice. I got the call within an hour and referral and certificate immediately. Would do this over an actual GP any day
PiaL
PiaL

Best telehealth doctor I've had!

Doctor was extremely patient and understanding. Took time to listen and didn't rush me as most do - especially some of the other telehealth services, so I'm really grateful and impressed. Thanks so much! Would use again!
Atimbo
AtimboSydney, NSW2 posts

Very friendly and caring professional

Fast and caring consultation where all the facts were explained well and instructions were given clearly
Kirsten
KirstenSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Great experience

I spoke to a lovely GP who was very helpful.
Highly recommended
Sam B
Sam B

More than happy

Doctor was efficient and thorough. I was happy with the service.
Varun
Varun2 posts

Unreliable

Firstly it says prices starting at $39 but when you fill out all details it goes to $79 with no explanation. I booked at 6:30, got a bunch of questions soon and filled out promptly. Then nothing until 1 am ( after their working hours) and it says doc are extremely busy which I call nonsense! I don’t think they had anyone. This was for my 3 year old and I needed waiting. One star is only because I did not have to chase for refund! Not reliable and will not use it again

Vera
VeraSouth-East, TAS4 posts

It works but don't expect to pay $20

Updoc sent me the referral I needed which was great and the doctor I spoke to was very friendly. What I didn't like was that they first quote you $20 and at the end they charge you $80 because of the high volume of requests. Also, the subscription is cheaper than the once off fee so they want people to subscribe and then forget to cancel and keep on paying. I really don't like that business model.
BVR
BVR2 posts

Good

Fast, simple, comprehensive. Just not sure why discussing weight loss costs more than any other topic?
Winedrinker
WinedrinkerDeakin West 2600, ACT2 posts

Good service

Dr responded promptly from initial contact and gave advice and prescription
Jenny Astorino
Jenny AstorinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consultation and script for antibiotics

It was easy to subscribe, and a doctor contacted me within 2 hours and was able to send me an escript for antibiotics which I was able to fill before chemist warehouse closed at 9pm.
Nick W.
Nick W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Timely and cost effective medical certificate

Was a very timely and cost effective way of getting a medical certificate for work when I was too sick to attend a doctor's clinic (had COVID, so best not to infect everyone else). Easy process and would use again. Very straight forward system, so it was easy to use. Had a certificate with me in an hour or two ready to send on to work, I did not use the other features, but when I need to, I would be inclined to give it a go to save a trip to the doctor's clinic.
Ruth
RuthMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Very convenient service

Was a short consult and straight to the point. I appreciated being able to fill in all my medical history before the call as it saved having to go through it all during the call.
Syed
Syed5 posts

Prompt and quick response. Well done and thanks to the Doctor & updoc.
Adam Biskupiak
Adam Biskupiak11 posts

Good doctor

Very accurate and in point, informative, gave me solution and advise what may happen. I would recommend
Tony F.
Tony F.

A good consultation

Great service didn’t have to wait long for a doctors consaltation
Ian
Ian

Easy to book and the consultant was detailed

Professional service by the GP and subsequent treatment including prescription.

Jody Holmes
Jody HolmesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Speedy friendly service

Great service, friendly practitioner called me and quickly provided the script I needed.
Karen
KarenWheatbelt, WA

Streamlined and easy for regional people

A very efficient and effective way of receiving doctors advice, scripts, bloods etc without having to physically go to a doctor's surgery. Particularly helpful for people like myself who live remotely.
Jen
Jen

First Time

First time user of any kind of Telehealth consultation. Found Updoc convenient to use. Doctor that attend the call was professional and provided very sound advice. Certainly would confidently use this service again.
Jaquelyn G.
Jaquelyn G.

Charged for no service

Waited 5 hours for a consultation and never received a call. I was charged for the consultation that never happened. The service closed before I was called back.

Request A Consultation