Uppababy Cruz

Uppababy Cruz (page 2 of 2)

4.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (17%) · No (83%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Easy, affordable and perfect for my baby

From the moment we recieved this pram our lives have changed forthe better. The baby loves it. It's easyto rold, open and move around. It works well on grass hills, pavement and city street. We ha e travelled Europe and America with this pram and it has not let us down once. Suspension 4/5 and my baby loves to ride in the pram.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby 'n Things for A$950.00.

Safety
Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Alisha

AlishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram

Great pram. Super happy with it!! Brought it on sale at baby bunting and also got the newborn insert & parent organiser.
Compact....can fit into my swift boot with the seat on aswell.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$869.00.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
LunchtimeReviewer

LunchtimeReviewer

Price is creeping up but is the quality?

VickiL

VickiLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lightweight and easy to push!

the uppababy Cruz is a great pram and I would recommend it to anyone who needs something lightweight and easy to move. It’s particularly great in shopping centres as you can zip between aisles very easily. The only downside is because it’s so lightweight it doesn’t take uneven surfaces or anything slightly rough very well, we end up lifting the pram to ensure the baby doesn’t wake if we are pushing on uneven surfaces (even pavements that are a bit tired). Other than this I would recommend it!

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Love my pram!

This pram is lightweight and easy to fold up and down. I also like that you can fold the pram down when the seat is outward facing. It's easy to maneuver and has plenty of basket storage underneath the basket. We bought an insert so it converts to a bassinet so you can use it at many stages.

The perfect pram

When I was looking for a pram for my first baby, I tried so many including the most expensive prams out there. But when I tried uppababy I feel inlove with it, it's lite, it have a big basket ( which is VERY HELPFUL) and with my back problems it's high enough so when I'm picking up my boy it's easy enough. I love the colour and the fact that it's very easy and SMOOTH to drive around. I would definitely get the double seater once I get a second baby. Totally inlove

Nancy H

Nancy HSydney

Worth the money, no regrets!!

We've been using the Uppababy Cruz now for 7 months. We have been extremely happy with our decision to go with this pram. It is extremely lightweight and easy to lift in and out of the boot. The pram itself manoeuvres with such ease. We also purchased the bassinet, infant snug seat and parent organisers and found all of these extremely useful and complements the pram very nicely. The basket is huge and can fit so much shopping. I have definitely recommended it to all my friends and family!

GmanSydney

Perfect !!

After going to a reds baby seminar we went to baby kingdom to purchase this uppa baby Cruz
It was very simple to decide in comparison
Reds baby I give 10 points for wheels alone
But the Cruz takes it away with the rest it's an easy decider once you see them one after another

Gman

Reds baby in comparison is nice but too heavy and awkward
Wheels are the gold star alone for the Reds

Money well spent!

We were recommended the Uppababy from friends, and we are thrilled we listened to them! We purchased the bassinet which was extremely convenient during the newborn months and allowed bub to sleep on the go. When our little one was 3.5 months we transitioned to the regular pram with the infant insert and found this to be extremely easy to transition.
Highly recommend the parent organiser, and love the little compartments in the basket below.
Easy to fold in one piece once you use the normal pram seat. The bassinet is easy to store once you no longer need it.
The grandparents have said that this pram is by far the easiest they have manouvered which is also a great win!

Yvette

YvetteSydney, NSW

Very happy Mum and Bub!

The UPPAbaby Cruz is very easy to manoeuvre, fold/ unfold and pack into the car! We are very happy with the quality and variety of additional accessories that are available. My very fussy 4 month old baby girl is very comfortable and therefore I’m very happy we chose this make and model.

Carmelina

CarmelinaMt Vernon

Very happy with my decision!

After A LOT of research my husband and I decided on purchasing the Uppababy Cruz.
Not only is the pram super stylish (I get so many compliments - especially for the gorgeous tan leather accents) but is it very lightweight, folds easily and its narrow stroller style design makes it easy to manoeuvre through tight shopping aisles even with one hand.
I would definitely recommend the Uppababy Cruz stroller to friends and family

Light, practical and stylish

After looking for the perfect pram I found it in the uppababy cruz. It was the lightest one with all the features I wanted, has big storage underneath, very easy to push, can fold and unfold with one hand, very sturdy and also looked very stylish while being at a great price. The basinette is also overnight sleep safe which was a massive selling point for me. My husband has already spilt coffee on it and was easy to remove the lining and wash it. Highly recommended.

BB88

BB88Darwin

Awesome Pram!

Shopped and tested pushed a decent amount of Prams. Wife decided on the UppaBaby Cruz, and I chose the Gregory Leather design. After using the Uppababy for the past 3 months... We love it!!! Its easy to maneuver even around the local supermarket and the local weekend markets we have here in Darwin. Its easy to fold up into the car, and the extra large basket is super handy to carry everything the baby and the parents need. So far the build quality is great and its everything we could of hoped for.

Alex M

Alex MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Stroller

The Cruz is such an easy stroller to maneuver wheather out at the shops or taking a stroll to the park it’s great on all surfaces. It has a 50+ extendable sun shade which is a must when protecting a baby on those hot hot days.
It’s light weight easy to fold and has an amazing basket for those extra toys or those massive shopping trips a must have for anyone with one child or more. Excellent quality that will last for years.

Julia L

Julia LSydney

Awesome value for underated pram

Bloody amazing pram for the cost. Paid $799 from baby kingdom for our first born. I love the huge basket at the bottom and it’s easy maneuverbility. Only thing I don’t like would be the two parts to take pram a part to fit in the car. Annoying but all quality prams are like this.
And the shade cover isn’t as good as the bugaboo.

Maisy H

Maisy HSydney

Good mobility

It is super easy to manoeuvre around turns. The benefit is that once the pram is being used you can collapse it as a one piece so will make it easy to fold and unfold. It is strong and sturdy however it is a tad heavier than I would have liked.

SOPH

SOPHSydney

Very easy to drive around and looks nice

Bought the 2017 Uppababy Cruz special edition (nothing special just leather handle and different colour) for my new baby. Our bundle includes the bassinet (for newborn), stroller + pram. We have been out many times now with the bassinet pram (our baby is too young for stroller for now) and are loving the pram as it is easy to maneuver (easily to control single handed if you are a coffee drinker); it is easy to fold and not too heavy to carry and to be stored away in car as well as sturdy and safe for everyday use. Overall happy with quality and will recommend this to other parents.

HYC

HYC

Good pram, smooth and easy to use. Only wish there was one hand fold/unfold

We bought this at baby expo with a great discount. Being first time parents we didn’t know what we need. Uppababy was on a very good special and it looked amazing so we bought the Cruz with the bassinet. The bassinet was great however only last 3 months and my baby outgrew it which is a shame as they said the bassinet is for 0-6 months. The pram looks great and it’s very smooth on road. However really wish there was one hand operation for opening and closing as sometimes I have the bub in my other arm. Other than that no complaints. It’s a good pram!

Bella

Bella

Feel like a celebrity with this Pram!