Part of UPPAbaby Vista 4.6

Manoeuvrability
4.9
Ease of Packing & Storage
4.3

From the 26th of February, UPPAbaby Australia is offering each reviewer that takes the time to write a review a free Bumbo Elipad. It is possible that the reviewers below may have received this incentive.

Disappointed
Disappointed
  Gregory

Beautiful pram… for the first week

Beautiful pram with well thought out features HOWEVER the frame scratches super easily (we’ve been using for 6 months and already looks extremely old) .
We’ve been careful when moving in and out of the car but the black paint on frame is so chipped!
The leather handlebar also looks really worn.
Disappointed with how fast such an expensive pram has deteriorated. Show details
laura d.
laura d.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive Gregory

Do not buy!

Be aware, the customer service you receive in Australia is appalling.
The chassis of the pram detached on both sides making it unusable… definitely welding issues! When researching, this has happened to many people. After paying a lot for a ‘quality pram’ I never would expect this to happen. The pram is unusable and all I was informed by the staff is that we can buy a new pram pram for 400 and that we will have to pay for postage! I would not recommend this pram to anyone!
Sarah
SarahNew South Wales2 posts

Best pram I've ever bought

I bought this pram for my second daughter with the capsule, bassinet and rumble seat and I couldn't be happier. These is a quality pram with heaps of space in the under carriage for shopping. Its easy to use, baby sits nice a high which is great for my back and folds in seconds. It a bit wider then most prams but for the amount it can hold I'm not complaining. Adapters are also simple to insert and the large back wheels are awesome. I've had my upper back vista for 16 months now and still looks in great condition. My really happy I decided to buy this product:) Show details
Irene
IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Gregory

Good quality pram but not perfect

Overall a good pram. It suits our family of newborn and a 2 year old, however, there is a few negatives. The toddler seat design the handle has a zip to remove the leather trim, it’s rather silly and frustrating as my toddler keeps playing with it, zipping and unzipping it, unsure how long it will last. The break petal sometimes won’t work, can take me pressing it several times. Quite annoying. The parent organiser keeps sliding down and not really the most practical (redsbaby organiser is a million times better). The cup holder is too close to the toddler seat for them to reach. The pram liner looks nice a sleek but slides off very easily.. all these can be easily improved by the company so I hope you take this on board.  Show details
Joshua T.
Joshua T.2 posts
  Gregory

Bad customer service and no warranty

After using this Vista for 6 months the brake stopped working, we sent it in to be fixed under warranty and they charged us $250 for the breaks and an extra $150 to replace the front step that was working fine but had "excessive damage" (scratches) from daily use. I'm posting now because the breaks stopped working again. Show details
Juzzy
JuzzySouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Adaptors are garbage

Pram is ok...

Adaptors for maxi cosi are really bad....Capsule wobbles around with approx 4cm of play. Meaning baby gets shaken back and forth.
Abysmal engineering.

Suspension is next to useless... utterly useless. Show details

Amanda H
Amanda H2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Gregory

The best easiest pram

My sister recommended this pram to me as she used it for both of her children.
I had always loved how easy and durable it was to use.
I found the price not an issue as I knew what I was paying for thanks to my sister.
I find it very smooth and easy to manoeuvre
And fits perfectly in both my SUV and smaller hatchback car
 Show details ·  1
Sarah P.
Sarah P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

The best pram

I ummed and ahhed about this pram for so long because of the price tag but it is honestly worth every cent. I went to a Redsbaby demo and planned to buy one of their prams however the parts were not up to quality of the uppababy. The pram glides around beautifully and has the best turning circle. A good friend of mine has the Uppababy Vista and it is still going strong after 4 years and two kids. A tip for saving some money is to attend a pregnancy or baby expo where they have a stall and ask if you can purchase the expo demo model as that's how we got ours at 25% off. Show details ·  1
Sarah H
SBr
novaxstar
novaxstarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Best quality stroller

Very easy to fold and open. Very smooth wheels. I really like that you can press down on the peddle to put it on brake rather than flick it up. Plus there's a green/red color that indicates which mode it's in. If you want a luxury stroller then this is it. Show details
Rob
Rob
  Fair Incentive Gregory

New Pram for our Girl

We are so happy with our pram and having our little girl seated safely and comfortable in it. We feel it handles well on most Urban surfaces. Thanks coolkidz for your help in guiding us through the mie field that is the pram world. Great support!! Show details