UPPAbaby Vista Jake (Black)

UPPAbaby Vista Jake (Black)

• Suitable for Running Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Laura

LauraNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Disappointing Pram

Love the pram layout and size of the basket.
Hate that when I take off the rumble seat and only have one child in the pram the front wheel start violently shaking. The only way to stop the shaking is to stop pushing the pram, pull it backwards to 'realign' the wheels then start pushing again...only for it to happen again 100m down the road. This started within 6 months of purchase. Front wheels replaced by customer service and the issue continued. The next processes was they wanted me to send the pram off to Sydney for an assessment. Not practical at all with two small children. I have sent multiple videos showing the shaking occurring. Extremely disappointed in the product given the money paid.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$2,000.00.

Sepi

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Quality

I am writing this review after 3.5 years of using the UPPA baby vista. This is the only product in my life in the last 3.5 years that I have used it every single day. It is comfortable, easy to use, good quality , even after 3.5 years of use , it is still as easy to ride as the day one. The quality of the fabric is great and it has not faded over the years. I recommend this pram to everyone who had a SUV as its a bit big and also for people who wants to have more than one child as you could add 2 seats.
Buying a good pram is the best investment for a mother and her child.

Purchased in June 2016 at Babyhi5 for A$1,350.00.

Lidia

LidiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love this pram!

I absolutely love the uppababy vista pram. Being a first time mum it can be quiet confusing with so many prams food choose from. I went and bought this after reading all the praises on this pram and I can honestly say I’m so impressed. Even my husband who thought it’s quiet pricey decided it was well worth it. But is nearly a year old and so far so good. So easy to use and love the big basket underneath (so good when doing grocery shopping!). Went with the vista as we are hoping for another bub and not having to buy another pram down the tract.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,600.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how UPPAbaby Vista Jake (Black) compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Danielle223

Danielle223Perth, WA

Amazing Pram, wouldn’t buy anything else!

My UPPAbaby Vista is such a good pram, I’m so happy with it. The basket is huge and can fit a lot of stuff in it. And the way you can add extra seats to it for more children is great.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,600.00.

Frannie

FranniePerth, WA

Fabulous pram and stroller for cool Mummas

Fabulous looking pram. Very handy that it comes with bassinet included. Perfect for the Mumma who wants to look cool while using a great product. My baby loves it. I’ve used it for shopping and going for long walks and it handles all terrains equally well. Definitely all systems go!

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price matches the quality!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$1,500.00.

Crfa

CrfaSydney, NSW

Love it

I love this pram. It looks very stylish and the fabric is easy to clean. It also quite light compared to the other prams i saw at the baby shops. It has a huge basket which is a life saver and its super sturdy

The perfect pram!!

Amazing pram, handles smoothly over all surfaces. Quick and simple to put up/down and light to lift into boot Great suspension ensures my baby sleeps soundly. Style is a bonus!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Great versatile pram

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Amazing pram, cannot live without it

Big and practical pram for my larger baby but am still able to wheel it around in comfort. Easily folds up and in my boot and not heavy. Cant wait to use it with my second baby!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Emmajjay

EmmajjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing features, sturdy great city pram.

one of the biggest baskets in the market, a fabulous bassinet option for newborns, fwd and rear facing with a great uv shade yet it is compact light and narrow

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$500.00.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Terrible pram, left very disappointed

Purchased in October 2017 at Coolkidz Australia for A$1,700.00.

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney

Faults, cheap materials, Disappointing

I traded in my Bugaboo Cameleon when I had my second child and bought a brand new 2017 Vista with 2 seats.
1. I had to do a warranty claim very early on as the break didn't hold even the weight of 1 child - VERY DANGEROUS. Big hassle to be without a pram and very little apology from the company
2. My brother and sister have same pram and both their seats have broken within 2 years - very difficult to claim warranty - and to be honest this just shouldn't happen

I sold my Bugaboo after 2.5 years and it was in near perfect condition. after 6 months the Vista just didn't stand up - scratches easily, material fades, looks old. Cheap materials.

I wouldn't purchase again.

Purchased in October 2017 at Coolkidz Australia for A$1,700.00.

Jane

JaneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great pram but not for use on gravel tracks eg: walk in the park

Purchased in March 2018.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pram highly recommend

I am so glad that I purchased this pram. The basket storage is huge and allows me to fit so much shopping in the bottom. Easy to push and fold, also easy for the Grandparents to use. My daughter loves her pram.

Purchased in May 2017 for A$1,599.00.

Shay

ShayIllawarra, NSW

Loved my pram until it broke!

Purchased in August 2016 for A$1,500.00.

Kellie C

Kellie CMelbourne

Ticks every box but safety!

This is the pram my hubby and I were set on. We just instantly fell in love and couldn’t come close to liking any other pram as much... 8 weeks of using it and discovered how dangerous the top of the shoulder straps are because they are just a hoop not an actual clip... can still say it’s a good pram though like everything ELSE about it. Like the basket is huge, it’s so light to lift and push.. bassinet is a good size, has a awesome sunshade to cover bub. But unfortunately something like a safety feature can’t be a fault for me to want to keep the pram/be comfortable having my children in. For Uppababy to not even careless but just try defend themselves... it’s not a cheap pram, care for your customers!

Best pram on the market

I have been using this pram for over a year and cannot fault it. It is smooth the use, incredible storage, love having bub sitting up so high with me and the sunshade is one of its best features. After trying so many other prams, uppababy was hands down the best quality and smooth ride for both myself and bubs. Love that it can accommodate 2 babies without loss to the storage which is so needed with everything babies need. Cannot recommend the investment anymore. Don't hesitate to try it out, you will love it and buy it immediately!

Terrible customer service and stated that there 3 year warranty only covered faults that were picked

Great to manoeuvre unless you are going up hills- tends to tip sideways.

Requires two hands to unfold and put together and is impossible to carry in one go.

Takes up heaps of room when dismantled.

Stitching on both hoods has come undone, press studs have broken and straps have freyed not to mention holes in the basket and bassinet fabric.

Elle

ElleSydney

Great pram

kay

kayasked

Vista Jake (Black)

Hi how is the Vista 'off road'. It looks all terrain and Im not keen on 3 wheeler all terrain especially that my daughter wont be parent facing. I cant decide between the mountain buggy urban jungle and this vista. So my main question is how does the Vista deal with wet and dry mud or bumpy paths etc. anyone pushed it the snow?

Peffa
Peffa

Good question. It's great off road, but I haven't been to the snow with it yet. So I can't help you with that one. But I have been on grass, bike tracks, gravel, and dirt roads and it's been great. The wheels internally are a hard foam so there's no issues with deflating etc. it is hard wearing and handles extremely well. When I was looking to buy I was deciding between the Vista and the Baby Jogger City Select - the sales rep put 2 x 10kg bags in the seats of both prams and then told me to test drive them. With a full load they handled significantly differently - the Vista was the clear winner. It's compact, manoeuvres well but it's also sturdy for off road/gravel situations even with a full load. Plus you can't beat the size of the storage compartment. I don't know the mountain buggy one you said but the above has been my experience with the vista. Good luck

LM487
LM487

Like most prams the Vista doesn't love really rocky paths but because it has four wheels it is stable. I live in a very hilly area without many footpaths and it handles that fine. Never tried it in snow or mud and would try and avoid that anyway so it wouldn't get in my car.

Get an answer from our members and UPPAbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers