2UPPAbaby Vista Pascal (Grey)
Part of UPPAbaby Vista 4.6

UPPAbaby Vista Pascal (Grey)

2UPPAbaby Vista Pascal (Grey)
4.5

86% · 303 · 9%

Safety
Manoeuvrability
3.0
Ease of Packing & Storage
3.0

From the 26th of February, UPPAbaby Australia is offering each reviewer that takes the time to write a review a free Bumbo Elipad. It is possible that the reviewers below may have received this incentive.

Alicia
Alicia
  Pascal

Nice but a few issues and no help from the warranty

Loved this pram but after 1 year the lock to hold the pram folded fell out. Also some screws are rusting. Hard to find contact information for warranty as I would consider the screw that holds the lock in place a manufacturer default. Once contacted we were given a link to buy another lock and screw because it’s not covered under warranty. I would have expected better quality and customer service given the price of the pram. Definitely wouldn’t buy another uppababy.  Show details
Sue
SueSydney, NSW
  Pascal

Health hazard Piece of junk broken leg support just over 1 year old, wheels wobble, 3 year warranty useless

They are aware of broken leg supports apparently they see this often, they won't cover it under warranty, and keep telling me its my fault, the engineering is rubbish leg support holds on by inadequate plastic about 2cm on each side and if the kid stands up the support breaks and could injure Your kid, the wheels wobble and it is heavy and awkard to lif in and out of the car, barely fits in the boot of a hyundai santa fe medium suv, i would stay away from this expensive junk. Show details
Andy
Andy3 posts
Overall
Functionality
mariarontz
mariarontzSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing pram

I have recently had baby no 3 and I must say the UPPAbaby Vista is amazing. Light weight, compact, lots of storage underneath in the basket and so easy to move around. Seems cozy for the baby as lots of padding. My little girl loves cruising around in it Show details
Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts
Shima
Shima
  Pascal

Just ok, expensive for its performance

We purchased uppababy 2018 . Compare to its price it is just ok.

First not very friendly to use.

Not light compare to competitors.

Straps adjustment is really hard . It think the previous version was easier.

Honestly you do not see anything particular to spend so much money on it. My brother bought different brand with less money and much easier to use.

The price should be

Ellie
EllieBrisbane
Alexia
Alexia7 posts
Keren W
Keren WSydney6 posts

Amazing double stroller

This is my second Uppababy stroller and I love it as much as my first one (Alta). I bought this to use as a double stroller (newborn and toddler). It is light, folds nicely and is easy to manoeuvre. When using it as a double, the large basket is still fully accessible and it makes day outings and supermarket shops possible. Very happy with the stroller, thank you!

AM02671 01
AM02671 01South East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Andrea I
Andrea IGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified Pascal

Love it! So glad I have it!

We have had our UPPAbaby Vista since 2015 and we’re still getting great use out of with our son now being 27 months old. It can grow with you with so many movable parts and the ability to add another seat and skateboard if need be. Basket is massive! Handles so easily even with the basket and seats full with shopping and kids!

Alecia
AleciaCollie

Must have pram

This pram is fantastic! I have had this pram for two years now and I still get compliments. The pram basket is one of the many great features, the recline on the seat is fabulous & the extended hood for extra shade, the fold away system is awesome. I highly recommend this pram to everyone.

EmmaZ
EmmaZBrisbane3 posts

Excellent pram!

Love my Uppababy Vista! The basket is so big, I can fit my grocery shopping in it easily. So much easier to maneuver than it looks. So smooth. Easy to fold and unfold. Great quality! A bit heavier but you expect that with a double pram. Still easy to get in and out of the car. Very happy and would recommend this pram!

Nicole
Nicole
  Verified Pascal

Lightweight, loads of storage

We found the uppababy after weeeeeks of searching!!

It's lightweight, easy to put up and down and lay the seat up and down. Loads of storage underneath which was high on our priority list.

I love that this pram can really grow with your baby. My only niggle is that we didn't have the snug seat with ours so we could only use it with the car seat for a couple of months.

Jaz
JazGold Coast3 posts

Perfect pram!

Amazing pram.

We got the Maxi Cosi car capsule adaptors and the bassinet as well.

We have used it every single day for 13 months and it is still perfect. So easy to push and maneuver. Light and easy to collapse. Very easy to clean.

We used the bassinet when travelling so save taking the portacot until it was outgrown.

We have taken it on lots of different types of terrain and bub still traveled in comfort.

We have a lot of people compliment its smoothness when pushing it.

Seriously couldn't fault this pram.