2UPPAbaby Vista Taylor (Navy)
Part of UPPAbaby Vista 4.6

UPPAbaby Vista Taylor (Navy)

2UPPAbaby Vista Taylor (Navy)

93% · 512 · 4%

Safety
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

From the 26th of February, UPPAbaby Australia is offering each reviewer that takes the time to write a review a free Bumbo Elipad. It is possible that the reviewers below may have received this incentive.

Muppetvet
MuppetvetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great Pram

I have the 2015 version so is slightly heavier than the newer version. I don't mind the heavier base (as I find it easy to lift) but some people may find this difficult to manage. The wheel base is also wide so can be difficult to navigate through narrow spaces. Pram was purchased due to its capability to transport 2 children (which we have not used it for to date) and it is certainly less of a beast than side-by-side prams traditionally used for this purpose. The parts all click together very easily and the storage compartment is quite large. Show details
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Milo
MiloSydney Surrounds, NSW11 posts

Great choice

Uppababy is great. Compact and light. Design is nice too. Easy to fold and fit in smaller cars. Just wish i purchased the uppababy Vista. Also the uppababy strollers are great too. Only thing that i dont like about the uppababy alta is that the baby cant lay flat in the pram.

Jackie
Jackie

Highly recommend best buy

Easy to push around on all surfaces. Compact fold and lightweight to lift into the car. Bassinet is perfect even if you wish to use it as a overnight sleep, good when travelling in lieu of bring a massive porter cot. Great material you can wipe down clean. I Added on the leather bumper and handle as a perfect addition - it wears well given the fact its in high use when pushing the pram

Alana
AlanaMelbourne7 posts
  Taylor

I always wanted an uppababy

I was always going to get an uppababy, I wanted one and that was it! I didn’t look around which looking back I wish I did.

Look, it’s a great single pram - great basket, easy to push, looks lovely but it’s really not great for any terrain that isn’t flat.

That being said though we do like outlets pram but wish maybe it had better wheels. :)

Nick.
Nick.
  Taylor

Horrible, not worth the money!

I thought purchasing a higher end stroller would refrain from stress. This stroller is absolutely horrible! I pinch my fingers every time I close it, it's awkward to lift into my vehicle. I absolutely tread taking it out. Then the car seat for the stroller is awkward, heavy and bulky.

I would not recommend spending the money on this stroller!

EJoyce
EJoyce
  Verified Taylor

Amazing pram as single and double

I have used the vista as a single pram for two years and for 2 months as a double with my second child. I can not fault it! We use the bassinet for all day sleeps until about 4 months old knowing it is ventilated and safe. I use a mixture of the maxicosi capsule, bassinet and a universal infant insert in the rumble seat alongside the main seat so I can always find a configuration to meet my needs.

Nic
NicVictoria2 posts
  Taylor

Love it! You won’t regret it

I love the pram! It’s easy to push around with your child in the pram on both gravel roads & smooth surfaces! We got the upper adapters which provides a huge amount of extra storage in the already provided great storage! It is easy to clean and wears really well! Used both the bassinet & seat & both couldn’t fault. It folds easily in 2 simple steps & is not hard to lift back into the car. I have a chronic bad back and I can lift this and manage this pram very easily! Great value and worth the $$

Elicia
Elicia
Wanderlusting
Wanderlusting
Bun
BunFairfield
  Taylor

Perfect pram for all families

My wife and I decided to get the vista because of its storage space and dual seating arrangements. 5 stars for storage. Worth the money and convenience. Dont bother buying a bugaboo because it doesnt have any storage space at all and its too expensive. Uppababy is the way to go. :)

Susie
SusieAdelaide
Mel
MelSydney, NSW2 posts
  Taylor

Perfect for growing family!

Huge under basket for shopping, can steer with one hand, smooth ride and accommodates growing family from one to three kids. Easy to fold/adapt, solid pram, no risk of tipping over. Comfortable, my kids always slept in it as it reclines right back. Not as wide as bugaboo donkey which is a bonus so easy to move through doors and public places. would recommend!

Bee
Bee

Best pram ever!

I love my UPPAbaby Vista. It is clear that a lot of time and effort has gone into the manufacture of this pram. It is very easy to maneuver and folds up easily. The storage basket underneath is also the biggest and strongest I have seen by far. Also, the customer support I have received has been excellent. Highly recommend!

Ky T
Ky TDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

The research paid off!

I had read how many mums buy more than one pram as they are unhappy with their first choice and I was determined for this not to happen to me. I researched and test drove heaps of prams and chose the vista and love it! My baby naps in it during the day and it is the perfect out and about model. He is now (3 months) at a size that I can use either the seat or the bassinet depending on what I am doing.