17UPPAbaby Vista

UPPAbaby Vista Questions & Answers

Kaz
Kaz · Vista

When forward facing toddler seat & rumble there is no room for toddler legs & so she kicks the rumble seat. Both seats can not recline when forward facing… Is this correct or am I doing something wrong? I have upper & lower adaptors but there is no room between the seats.

Tayla
Tayla · Vista Jake (Black)

I was wondering how the black frame goes after a while with wear and tear? Does the frame scratch or chip easily? And does the black material or the seat/bassinet fade over time? Unsure if I should get the Jake or the Jordan in the Uppababy Vista

Keirra L.
Keirra L. · Vista

I am on my third child with this pram and have loved it. This time around I have chosen to use a Maxi Cosi car seat with it, in addition to the toddler seat. I have purchased the correct adaptors, but there seems to be a lot of wobble from the car seat. Is this normal? Or has anyone else had this problem? I have it on the lower adaptors.

UPPAbaby
UPPAbaby   DM

There is movement with the capsule on the adapters, this is so that Bubs will have a smother ride, if the capsule did not move Bubs would feel all the bumps. If you are concerned please email us a video to support@coolkidz.com.au and we can check this out for you to give you peace of mind.

Nirosha
Nirosha · Vista Gregory (Graphite)

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?

Milo
Milo

Hi

Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.

Rit
Rit

Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.

Lesley
Lesley

I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

DD79 · Vista

Has anyone used the bassinet overnight? If so, do you recommend buying the stand? apparently it's safe for overnight use. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Chrissie
Chrissie

We used the bassinet for about 10weeks overnight with the uppababy stand. We used till bub could roll and then stopped using.

DD79

Thanks Chrissie, do you think the stand is necessary?

Trich · Vista

Can anyone help please...I need to know which infant safety/capsules can be used with the new Uppababy Vista Henry? Thanks so much

Tara
Tara

Hi Trich,

I use Maxi Cosi Mico Ap Isofix. I find it very useful as it can be used as car seat as well. I got this as a gift so don't know the price details. Hope I could help you.

Trich

Thanks Tara...how are you finding the Vista Henry...I want to buy it for my daughter...bubba will be her first...its just the start of her & her hubby's lil family...so wants something that will grow with them... Do you find it easy to fold & unfold? That's a feature that's important to me..I had the worst time with my eldest daughter's pram...a nightmare...don't want to go through that with my 2nd grandbaby lol...Thanks for taking the time to respond...its great appreciated Take care Trich : )

Maria
Maria · Vista Pascal (Grey)

Just wondering if I have to use the infant snug seat for bub? She has outgrown the bassinet well before the 6 month mark so we are transitioning her to the rumble seat.

Peta Louise
Peta Louise

Hey Maria, I can't answer this with facts as our little one is very little (9 weeks premature) for her age. We used a cushioned insert, which was great in combination with the full functionality that the seat tilts all the way back to a full supine position and the foot plate can come right up also to secure her in, she looked super snug and i wasn't concerned at all with using the snug seat. I hope this helps, if she is able to hold her own head I really think your baby will be more than ok.

Maria

She's 10 weeks now. She has good head control but she is still quite wobbly. I messaged UB on FB and they said practically the same thing. They recommend the snug seat if she is unable to control her head.

EmmaZ
EmmaZ · Vista

Does anyone have this pram and a small car? I have a Mazda 2 so not sure that it would fit in my boot. The sales person at Bubs baby shop in the valley (Brisbane) would not let us test it out in our car. I would like to know before we buy it!

Russell
Russell

It fits flat or lying down in a Ford Falcon or Ford Territory. It doesn't fit too well in a Honda CRV, you have to get the pram sitting up vertical. Then there isn't much room for anything else. It will fit in every car if you are able to fold a back seat down.

kay
kay · Vista Jake (Black)

Hi how is the Vista 'off road'. It looks all terrain and Im not keen on 3 wheeler all terrain especially that my daughter wont be parent facing. I cant decide between the mountain buggy urban jungle and this vista. So my main question is how does the Vista deal with wet and dry mud or bumpy paths etc. anyone pushed it the snow?

Peffa
Peffa

Good question. It's great off road, but I haven't been to the snow with it yet. So I can't help you with that one. But I have been on grass, bike tracks, gravel, and dirt roads and it's been great. The wheels internally are a hard foam so there's no issues with deflating etc. it is hard wearing and handles extremely well. When I was looking to buy I was deciding between the Vista and the Baby Jogger City Select - the sales rep put 2 x 10kg bags in the seats of both prams and then told me to test drive them. With a full load they handled significantly differently - the Vista was the clear winner. It's compact, manoeuvres well but it's also sturdy for off road/gravel situations even with a full load. Plus you can't beat the size of the storage compartment. I don't know the mountain buggy one you said but the above has been my experience with the vista. Good luck

LM487
LM487

Like most prams the Vista doesn't love really rocky paths but because it has four wheels it is stable. I live in a very hilly area without many footpaths and it handles that fine. Never tried it in snow or mud and would try and avoid that anyway so it wouldn't get in my car.

cdizio · Vista

Is the stroller suitable for long walks outside?

brennan.lukav
brennan.lukav

Yes, we go for walks daily with ours - we walk roughly 3km per session and our little ones falls asleep each time :)

cdizio

Thanks Brennan, I've been told the stroller more just for shopping malls but I'd like a stroller that can work for both long walks plus malls.

Heartbroken
Heartbroken

This is such a robust.stroller that you can take on really long walks and bub is super comfy that he falls sleep. Love love love this pram!!

Hto
Hto

I take both kids for a long walk in this pram almost daily and it is fantastic. We live in a hilly area so the fact that the frame of the pram is lightweight is great once you add the weight of the kids, and having two in there is still very sturdy. Certainly not a jogging pram but every day walks on pavement are fine.

Get an answer from our members and UPPAbaby representatives

Select a listing for your question
UPPAbaby Vista