Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Allure L.

Allure L.Perth, WA

Tastes Great!!

I have tasted some terrible powders over the years and this one is different! The Banana Sundae flavor is great and I cant wait to order other flavors to try them.

Purchased in July 2020 at Uprotein for A$90.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Ceire C.

Ceire C.Perth, WA

Are you kidding me?

I can only think that the reviews on here are all fake. My husband ordered several bags of this stuff without trying it first. When he received the order, he tried several different flavours that were not consumable.
He emailed the company twice to try and return it - no response. I emailed the company - no response. He sent the unopened packs back and some opened packs back - no contact at all.
This place I can only think is a scam - do not buy from Upprotein.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Uprotein
Uprotein ..Uprotein
Benjamin L.

Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Tastes great and easy to dissolve

Awesome taste, really easy to dissolve into a thick shake.
Great recovery results - aches go away faster ready for another round.
Far better than previous brands Iv had at a competitive price.
The delivery was also very fast especially for 8kg crossing the country

Purchased in April 2019 for A$189.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Protein Powders

Find out how Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes compares to other Protein Powders

Kym Mitchell

Kym MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the flavour - goes well with everything

Flavour was just as I expected vanilla to be. Blended / mixed well, no lumps. Smooth texture, will go well with oats, smoothies, yoghurts and perfect for that protein fix after training.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$49.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Darron

DarronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Whey ever!

This is the best whey protein i have ever have . I ordered the 4kg , banana sundae and vanilla . It taste great, it mix well with water or milk . And i can see the difference in my body after having it for 2 weeks .

Purchased in April 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
User IntentWeight Maintenance

Great tasting and effective for an incredible price

You receive a massive amount of product for a relatively low cost. I have tried the choc brownie and banana sundae flavours and both taste amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get into training.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Fresh and Different, Tasty and Easy!

I've tried multiple different brands, and I'm happy to say that UProtein is the one that I'm going to be continuing with. From the attractive packaging to the customer service team, UProtein make it a pleasure to buy their products.

As for the product itself, it's tasty! Easy to digest, easy to take, still leaves room for dinner.

Would recommend to anyone considering the product!

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
MickyH

MickyHDarling Downs, QLD

Superior Product. Better Price.

After a few years away from the gym, and wanting to get back in the swing, I found myself looking for a new Protein supplement. After a few hours of Product reviews and competition comparisons I decided on Uprotein. I wasn't dissappointed!!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome protein

Shipping was super quick to start with and communication was excellent. Had the chocolate brownie protein shake last night and it mixed really easily and tasted great. Great price too

Purchased in March 2019 for A$105.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Great product!

Good value, great taste, easy mixing and a perfected balance of sweetness and flavour - what more could you ask for? Furthermore, the shipping was fast and hassle-free. Overall, would definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$78.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Great protein powder

Easy to mix protein powder, the choc brownie flavour tastes pretty good and results are already showing after a few weeks! Works well as a meal replacement after a bit workout and is delicious!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$189.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Krish Kumar

Krish KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent quality protein

Quality of protein is defined of how well the powder mixes with liquid ( water, milk etc) whether it forms those disgusting lumps.

Really happy that UProtein ticks all boxes with very good consistency, not lumpy at all and causes no stomach bloating. Added bonus is that it tastes great too.

Very happy with the product.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
EzHag

EzHagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, easy to use website

I ordered the Chocolate Brownie Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes which is a great protein that works well with my sensitive tummy. Tasty flavour (I only ever buy Chocolate!) The Website was easy to navigate and the delivery was 3 days up to the Sunshine Coast. This is my third order with Uportein and wont be my last.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$110.00.

Claire

ClaireHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect for me taste great

Great product, good quality, good amount for money, workes fantastic with my morning smoothies. Doesn’t leave a bad after taste and the gritty feeling that most proteins do. Helps my muscles a lot more then any other protein I’ve used. Prefect protein love it

Purchased in February 2019 for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Victoria Lorandi

Victoria LorandiSydney, NSW

The best Whey Protein in the world !

I’ve never took protein in My life ! I bought three flavours and I’m in love with them and so happy that they came with presents for free as I bought a big purchase I know that this is gonna change my life and I’m gonna reach my healthy goals soon with your products I’m recommending them to all of my friends ! Thanks for being so quickly with the delivery I was so anxious and didn’t have to wait more than a day to have them home I love vainilla custard I’m feeling so good when I take my protein shake it’s like I’m over the moon thanks for your products I’ll be purchasing for sure

Purchased in February 2019 at Weight Losers for A$200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

See all Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes reviews