Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

4.9

Allure L.

Allure L.Perth, WA

Tastes Great!!

I have tasted some terrible powders over the years and this one is different! The Banana Sundae flavor is great and I cant wait to order other flavors to try them.

Purchased in July 2020 at Uprotein for A$90.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Ollie

OllieBelconnen 2617, ACT

So far so good

Great taste! Easy to digest! And how good is 32g of protein per serve! The powder mixes very well, makes it very easy to prepare and drink! The value for money is also great!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Good protein powder!

For sure a good deal for the quality of the product! Good protein powder, good flavour, good deal, fast delivery!! Worth every single dollar for sure under the 2kg+2kg deal. Thanks a lot

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Protein Powders

Find out how Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes compares to other Protein Powders

Michael F

Michael FCentral Queensland, QLD

Best bang for your buck

It's hard to find protein around $1 a serve. You have to wait for specials and end up getting something you don't like or really want. Uprotein make it easy!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Cessy

CessySouth West, WA

Best Supplement Ever!

We love love love this Uprotein supplement. We've tried many other more well-known brands which have left us with a less than satisfactory growth and sometimes and unhappy tummy. Uprotein on the other hand, has helped me and partner achieve a surely steady growth and helped us achieve our goals. We will definitely keep buying. They taste delicious too!

Purchased in October 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Benjamin L.

Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Tastes great and easy to dissolve

Awesome taste, really easy to dissolve into a thick shake.
Great recovery results - aches go away faster ready for another round.
Far better than previous brands Iv had at a competitive price.
The delivery was also very fast especially for 8kg crossing the country

Purchased in April 2019 for A$189.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

This is absolutely perfect

If you want the highest quality protein than look no further the WPI is awesome for my post workout needs and in between meals or even with meals love the flavors also.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$119.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Loss

2nd time order, Will keep ordering in the future!

2nd time order the same products, Double Choc is our favourite! Fast delivery! Will keep ordering in the future!
Have tried Optimum Nutrition but the nutrition fact of this product is more healthy for my partner and myself. Our goals is muscle building and fat loss.

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
Justin W

Justin WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent protein powder and the taste is great

Excellent service fast delivery and the protein powder is great. It's has a great taste. The price was fantastic for the amount that I ordered. Very happy customer. Will be back again.

Protein Powders

Great tasting and effective for an incredible price

You receive a massive amount of product for a relatively low cost. I have tried the choc brownie and banana sundae flavours and both taste amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get into training.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Fresh and Different, Tasty and Easy!

I've tried multiple different brands, and I'm happy to say that UProtein is the one that I'm going to be continuing with. From the attractive packaging to the customer service team, UProtein make it a pleasure to buy their products.

As for the product itself, it's tasty! Easy to digest, easy to take, still leaves room for dinner.

Would recommend to anyone considering the product!

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
MickyH

MickyHDarling Downs, QLD

Superior Product. Better Price.

After a few years away from the gym, and wanting to get back in the swing, I found myself looking for a new Protein supplement. After a few hours of Product reviews and competition comparisons I decided on Uprotein. I wasn't dissappointed!!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
LB1

LB1

Excellent value

Tried uprotein for the first time a few weeks ago, can't fault it. Great flavour, easily digested without feeling bloated. Dissolves really easily and goes well into recipes. Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2019 for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Evan

Evan

Best value for money

These guys always deliver this product fast. It is really good service and a good product and not as expensive as others. I’ll keep using them as I have for the past two years now

Purchased in March 2019 for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome protein

Shipping was super quick to start with and communication was excellent. Had the chocolate brownie protein shake last night and it mixed really easily and tasted great. Great price too

Purchased in March 2019 for A$105.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Matt S

Matt SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Got the 6kg mass gainer pro 800MCT, 3 bags 2kg each, got 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla, chocolate is amazing, goes down very well and tastes good with everything, vanilla not so much, thought I’d give it a go because it sounded so good but taste isn’t the best. Kinda tasted like cookies and cream which I don’t like, I was going for more vanilla ice cream flavor, but was worth trying. The smell is also very overpowering when opening. This product It’s really good because it helps me reach my goal as I do struggle to put on weight, I am seeing slow results, it’s better then none at all. Sugar and sodium intake is reasonable, high in protein and very high in carbs if you take the full amount. Product is recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Great product!

Good value, great taste, easy mixing and a perfected balance of sweetness and flavour - what more could you ask for? Furthermore, the shipping was fast and hassle-free. Overall, would definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$78.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Great protein

Ordered this protein last week and it has been good so far. The tropical fruits flavour is delicious. Definitely going to re order in the future. Double choc flavour ain't that great.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Great powder. Vanilla flavour not great

Really happy with this powder only criticism is the vanilla flavour. Way too sweet and really needs to be reworked. The flavour is rather unpleasant and the amount of sweetener used needs to produced.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

CPF

CPFMickleham

So far so good

I'm onto my 3rd batch of this protein and i really enjoy drinking it. Dissolves easily and tastes great
I have had the banana flavour and choc brownie. I am now onto the Vanilla custard. Definitely a tasty supplement which is easy on the stomach. I'm already seeing decent gains

Purchased in March 2019 for A$119.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

See all Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes reviews