Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Ollie

OllieBelconnen 2617, ACT

So far so good

Great taste! Easy to digest! And how good is 32g of protein per serve! The powder mixes very well, makes it very easy to prepare and drink! The value for money is also great!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Michael F

Michael FCentral Queensland, QLD

Best bang for your buck

It's hard to find protein around $1 a serve. You have to wait for specials and end up getting something you don't like or really want. Uprotein make it easy!

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Benjamin L.

Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Tastes great and easy to dissolve

Awesome taste, really easy to dissolve into a thick shake.
Great recovery results - aches go away faster ready for another round.
Far better than previous brands Iv had at a competitive price.
The delivery was also very fast especially for 8kg crossing the country

Purchased in April 2019 for A$189.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Protein Powders

Find out how Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes compares to other Protein Powders

Kym Mitchell

Kym MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the flavour - goes well with everything

Flavour was just as I expected vanilla to be. Blended / mixed well, no lumps. Smooth texture, will go well with oats, smoothies, yoghurts and perfect for that protein fix after training.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$49.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Easiest mixing Protein

I use the Whey Protein Hydro and I’ve noticed it is the easiest mixing protein. I never get clumps and the taste is great as well. I only use this protein now as the online order and delivery system is so easy to use.

Purchased in April 2019.

Darron

DarronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Whey ever!

This is the best whey protein i have ever have . I ordered the 4kg , banana sundae and vanilla . It taste great, it mix well with water or milk . And i can see the difference in my body after having it for 2 weeks .

Purchased in April 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Jon O

Jon OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value for money, Good taste, easy to mix, great product profile

Very easy to mix and the nutrient profile is a real knockout, some of the best ingredients for the money in the market.

Enjoy the taste - but not 100% to my personal preferences - but I imagine i'll get used to it after awhile - definitely not unpleasant!

Purchased in April 2019.

Taste
User IntentWeight Maintenance
MickyH

MickyHDarling Downs, QLD

Superior Product. Better Price.

After a few years away from the gym, and wanting to get back in the swing, I found myself looking for a new Protein supplement. After a few hours of Product reviews and competition comparisons I decided on Uprotein. I wasn't dissappointed!!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$85.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
LB1

LB1

Excellent value

Tried uprotein for the first time a few weeks ago, can't fault it. Great flavour, easily digested without feeling bloated. Dissolves really easily and goes well into recipes. Highly recommend

Purchased in April 2019 for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome protein

Shipping was super quick to start with and communication was excellent. Had the chocolate brownie protein shake last night and it mixed really easily and tasted great. Great price too

Purchased in March 2019 for A$105.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
CPF

CPFMickleham

So far so good

I'm onto my 3rd batch of this protein and i really enjoy drinking it. Dissolves easily and tastes great
I have had the banana flavour and choc brownie. I am now onto the Vanilla custard. Definitely a tasty supplement which is easy on the stomach. I'm already seeing decent gains

Purchased in March 2019 for A$119.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Krish Kumar

Krish KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent quality protein

Quality of protein is defined of how well the powder mixes with liquid ( water, milk etc) whether it forms those disgusting lumps.

Really happy that UProtein ticks all boxes with very good consistency, not lumpy at all and causes no stomach bloating. Added bonus is that it tastes great too.

Very happy with the product.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
EzHag

EzHagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, easy to use website

I ordered the Chocolate Brownie Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes which is a great protein that works well with my sensitive tummy. Tasty flavour (I only ever buy Chocolate!) The Website was easy to navigate and the delivery was 3 days up to the Sunshine Coast. This is my third order with Uportein and wont be my last.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$110.00.

Fadi

FadiPerth, WA

Very happy with protein! Tastes delicious

This is a great value for money product. It tastes great with no nasty after taste and dissolves well with a shaker. This is my new goto protein. Would be great to be able to purchase 5kgs of a flavour.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$102.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Blair

BlairPerth, WA

Quick response!! Great taste of product!

Great taste that doesn’t leave that gritty feeling at the bottom of shaker like other proteins I’ve had in the past. Blends in very well with a smoothie. What’s even better is that it’s at affordable price. look forward to buying more in the future!!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

King of proteins

This is by far the best quality protein I've ever had. Good flavours that mix extremely well and it doesn't upset my stomach. Competitive pricing considering the quality of the product. Also, the delivery time was quick. I will continue to purchase products from uprotein without hesitation.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$99.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport and Weightlifting
See all Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes reviews