Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Kev V.

Kev V.Perth, WA

Amazing Product

Great taste, great source of protein, and cheap price I personally love it. Would definitely buy more in the future. 10/10 delivery and well packaged. The protein powder isnt chunky like other protein powders

Purchased in November 2019 for A$86.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Good protein powder!

For sure a good deal for the quality of the product! Good protein powder, good flavour, good deal, fast delivery!! Worth every single dollar for sure under the 2kg+2kg deal. Thanks a lot

Purchased in October 2019 at Uprotein for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Justin W

Justin WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent protein powder and the taste is great

Excellent service fast delivery and the protein powder is great. It's has a great taste. The price was fantastic for the amount that I ordered. Very happy customer. Will be back again.

Purchased in March 2019.

Protein Powders

Find out how Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes compares to other Protein Powders

Great tasting and effective for an incredible price

You receive a massive amount of product for a relatively low cost. I have tried the choc brownie and banana sundae flavours and both taste amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to get into training.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$120.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Fresh and Different, Tasty and Easy!

I've tried multiple different brands, and I'm happy to say that UProtein is the one that I'm going to be continuing with. From the attractive packaging to the customer service team, UProtein make it a pleasure to buy their products.

As for the product itself, it's tasty! Easy to digest, easy to take, still leaves room for dinner.

Would recommend to anyone considering the product!

Purchased in March 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Evan

Evan

Best value for money

These guys always deliver this product fast. It is really good service and a good product and not as expensive as others. I’ll keep using them as I have for the past two years now

Purchased in March 2019 for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Matt S

Matt SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Got the 6kg mass gainer pro 800MCT, 3 bags 2kg each, got 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla, chocolate is amazing, goes down very well and tastes good with everything, vanilla not so much, thought I’d give it a go because it sounded so good but taste isn’t the best. Kinda tasted like cookies and cream which I don’t like, I was going for more vanilla ice cream flavor, but was worth trying. The smell is also very overpowering when opening. This product It’s really good because it helps me reach my goal as I do struggle to put on weight, I am seeing slow results, it’s better then none at all. Sugar and sodium intake is reasonable, high in protein and very high in carbs if you take the full amount. Product is recommended.

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Great product!

Good value, great taste, easy mixing and a perfected balance of sweetness and flavour - what more could you ask for? Furthermore, the shipping was fast and hassle-free. Overall, would definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$78.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Great powder. Vanilla flavour not great

Really happy with this powder only criticism is the vanilla flavour. Way too sweet and really needs to be reworked. The flavour is rather unpleasant and the amount of sweetener used needs to produced.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$99.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Protein Powders

Tong po

Tong poHunter Region, NSW

ultimate satisfaction!!

Very very happy with this product best value and price on the market 100%.quick delivery to top it all off.couldnt say a bad word about this product and the flavour is delicious.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
User IntentWeight Gain

Excellent in every aspect!

Tastes great, works great, great value and fast shipping. I couldn't be more happy with this protein powder.
I got the vanilla custard and choc brownie flavours. Vanilla tastes amazing and I am looking forward to trying the choc brownie.
Over all 10/10

Purchased in March 2019 for A$100.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

See all Uprotein Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes reviews

aaron66asked

what do you consider is your best tastin flavours in the Whey protein hydro?

Uprotein
Uprotein ..Uprotein

Hi Aaron, thanks for your message. The two of our most popular flavours would be Choc Brownie and then Vanilla Custard. The Choc Brownie flavour has a more richer chocolate flavour without being too sweet. The Vanilla Custard flavour has more of a burnt toffee note, rather than a traditional vanilla. All our proteins using natural flavour. Of course taste is always subjective and we try and appease the majority of taste buds with our flavour range. Our 2kg bags means you can mixup your order.

Barry1945

Barry1945asked

I am considering purchase of a protein powder.
My main interest is to strengthen Torso muscles rather than have rippling muscles.
Is UPROTEIN suited to this purpose. I am 74 years.
Barry

Get an answer from our members and Uprotein representatives