3.5

Gary Acott
Gary AcottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tori w.
Tori w.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Realtors yiu can depend on

I sold my apartment in March 2020, it was at the start if the whole Corona madness. I was very nervous as you can expect.
Mario my agent, did the best for me, and supported me, at every stage, he guided me to some good people and sold my place, fairly easily.

I was happy with the price, the service, the guidance and respect shown through out the whole process. I have never used an online Realtor before, but will from here on end.

I highly recommend everyone at Upside, it was a pleasure doing business with them.
They are honest and work for their commission. Thank you to all involved.

NoName
NoName

Snakes in Suits

Lied to us from start to finish. Clearly only interested in the sales. As a renter trying to buy the place we were in, we told the agent that the place wasn't worth the listing price because of the issues the house had. They said to us we only knew about them as we lived there... any new buyer wouldn't know about the issues.

Said it with a smug look on his face too. Real estate industry has a lot of cowboys... this joint is the worst.

Owen Z.
Owen Z.

Lesley
LesleyVictoria

Beware rip off agents

Took Xtra money off my credit card without my authority didn't get it back then Jeremy Phillips all talk no action we had to change agents lost all our deposit very unhappy with these rip off mervhants
Sarah smith
Sarah smith

Horrible

Worst realty company i have ever seen. Do not use. I would not reccomend to anyone. They are a bunch of scammers. Worst real estate company i have ever seen.
Johanne
Johanne3 posts

Beth W.
Beth W.4 posts

Great experience with Upside & excellent agent Stephen Jurinic

Stephen Jurinic is everything you want in an agent to sell your property! He is reliable, knowledgeable, efficient, professional and personable.Stephen’s communication was excellent and he made our first selling experience easy and stress-free. Our house was sold during the first open weekend for more than we expected!

We were a little worried that a fixed-fee agency may not work as hard to sell our home - but this couldn’t have been further from the truth. Stephen is an excellent agent & Upside marketed our property very well. Their app made tracking our campaign easy and all of the documentation could be completed electronically which saved a lot of time.

We would not hesitate to recommend Stephen & Upside to anyone looking to sell.

Bill M.
Bill M.5 posts

A good choice by us!

My partners and I are glad we chose Upside to sell our property. There were no hassles and Upside's Rishi Thaker made the sale a very easy progression. We recommend Upside to any folk wanting to sell a property
Cam
CamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Look no further than Dingley's 5.0 star agent Derek Hermann!

We can't begin to describe how helpful Derek has been for us in a somewhat difficult situation. Derek and the whole team at Upside demonstrated an intimate knowledge of the present market and some innovative solutions to help us get our property on the market when we couldn't afford any up-front costs. He steered us around all obstacles and gave fantastic feedback and kept us fully informed throughout the whole process with realistic advice and attention to detail that I have not previously experienced in the 5 previous properties I have sold. The entire team at Upside showed me a level of service and dedication that I have not previously seen. What a god-send you guys have been.
dbdavid
dbdavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good and informed agent

Great journey. Mario had good market knowledge and was very honest about the expected sale price. Kept me informed on the progress. His weekly online update was good. Overall a very good agent to depend on
Anne M.
Anne M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

"Tim was fantastic from start to completing our sale.
Tim sat with both of us and explained the process and the ethos of the company. He was extremely knowledgable of the local area and current market that proved great for us when building up our appraisal and getting us genuine interest. We would recommend Tim from upside down to anyone who was looking for a competent, genuine and honest real estate agent"
Upside down proved to be a great company and the sales portfolio build specific to our property allowed us to review the steps and processes from start to finish in addition the value for money and their unique fees saved us so much on the selling costs
Gold Coast seller
Gold Coast sellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy seller

John Celis has been an excellent agent in selling my property. He really understands the local market and prepared a very good strategy. He was always punctual and gave timely feedback and reports. I would highly recommend John to sell a property. He is an asset to your business. I am referring a neighbor to John to sell their property because of the great service I received. Thank you
Shay
ShayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading and Threatening

Upside agent [Name Removed], has been continuously threatening me for giving my property to another agent, who is more affordable for me. Even though, I have confirmed him through an email, that we cannot proceed due to the upfront fee and him not responding back for more than 3 weeks to my email. He suddenly decided to threaten me after seeing the property on the market. Shame on you!!!
movingonout
movingonout

Gary S.
Gary S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As a buyer did not find them very interested in helping at all. They just want their commission

Rubbish left in the hous
Very dirty and the agent just wanted to sell the property and get his commission. Over flowing skip left in the drive way I had to deal with it.
Real Estate Agents

Find out how Upside Realty compares to other Real Estate Agents

Bruce
Bruce

Excellent service and resut

Had a fantastic experience with Upside, found them honest and very responsive to any requests. Marketing campaign ran smoothly and it’s impressive what was included in the fee. Great result in the end. The fee meant we saved several thousand without compromising our sale price. Show reply
Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Sold for much less than appraisal

Agent did an appraisal for my investment, but sold for much less compared to that. He kept on asking me to not take the deals, and in the end, sort of forced me into selling my home for even lower amount than previous offers, I was frustrated and exhausted after having my house on the market for 6 months, and just wanted to sell it off. I won't be recommending them and never using their services again.
Mitch A.
Mitch A.

Very bad customer service

Lazy agent, never communicated. Yhe business model is good but the agent was useless. Very late in getting back to me regarding any questions or feedback from the open homes
Sennheiser