3.7

4.3

CSB
CSBSydney, NSW4 posts

Great investing app

A savvy app to effortlessly grow my investments. Perfect for people just getting into shares.
I review it
I review itSydney, NSW21 posts

This is better than a cashback offer

Getting random bits of cashback is ok. What's way better is getting shares in your name!
Kat M.
Kat M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating, not worth it

It was great to earn shares from Marleyspoon over the last couple of years, but the customer service is so frustrating. The snails pace of them getting the documents together for your tax return has made this not worth it. Email after email apologising with no valid reason provided. I'd sell all my shares now and quit if it meant I didn't have to declare that on my next tax return. I can't believe the incompetence here. If you really want to get into investing, there are better ways to do it.
Jenny B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

NOYB
NOYBSydney, NSW2 posts

A waste of time

I signed up as Marley Spoon promoted a deal for using it and I was curious. After signing up the MS purchases were supposed to be automatically credited to my linked credit card account. This didn't happen. The Upstreet help then told me I also needed to link my bank account which I reluctantly did. Still nothing. Eventually I downloaded invoices from MS and provided these. A week later still nothing. At every step, the help staff were helpful and said things would be done in a certain timeframe. However, they never were. I had to constantly follow up. After a month of this nonsense I lost my patience and wrote this!
Alex R