Urban Edge

Phenomenal Service - Luke Jarosz, Urband Edge Display, Upper Point Cook.

After visiting multiple display houses, we decided to go with Urban Edge. We found Luke on the product review website and was very keen to meet him after reading the positive reviews from others.
On our first meet we explained Luke our requirements about the floor plan. he was very patient and had lot of attention to the detail.
When he came up with the floor plan that met all our requirement we were extremely impressed with his design. Our experience with other builders made us feel that the plan we wanted was close to impossible, but to our surprise Luke came up with this amazing and creative plan that we were very pleased with. Luke’s experience as a architect was fantastic and he suggested all the possible options that could fit our requirement.

He was very professional in everything he did not even once we felt the pressure on us to do things. he made things seem very easy and seamless.

This is our first home and finding right people to help us build the house was not easy but after meeting Luke he made things look very easy and convenient.

You are an asset to Urban Edge. I would highly recommend Luke.
Thank you for your unfailing support for innovative ideas and your passion for excellence

Construction End DateApr 2020
Hi Nam, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We are really happy to hear Luke and our team were able to help you design your dream home. Good luck with the rest of your journey - if there is anything you need during or after the build, please to not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Nikita

Happily design your dream home @ Urbanedge Upper Point Cook

We had a challenge on our hands - irregular shape block for a Knockdown Rebuild. Started my display home browse journey at Upper Point Cook . I felt pretty shattered going in and out of different display homes as the cookie cutter house did not fit on my block and so many builders were not going to provide flexibility.

Then I stumbled across Urbanedge - from my first chat with Luke Jarosz at Upper Point Cook, I felt like I was speaking to someone who could provide options and accommodate for my circumstances in the design of my new house.

Living in Caulfield, I went looking all over Melbourne, but out of all the people I spoke to at different displays, I just kept having the feeling and confidence that Luke would be able to deliver and help me design a functional home for my family to grow up in - designed for our needs and lifestyle.

So we started the design journey with Luke. Truthfully it was a pain to drive across Melbourne but the short term pain = long term gain and we were able to design a great house together. My big wish list was addressed and sometimes I didn't know what I wanted until I saw it on paper. Luke was always very professional and patient in our decision making,

Luke's attention to detail, suggestions of added features and the importance of making the space functional and livable were evident in the process. His past life as a drafter and understanding of building (roof plans, flow etc) and planning restrictions (setbacks, height , etc) was very beneficial for us and we are grateful for going on this journey together - it was an enjoyable experience.

We look forward to commencing our build soon and cant wait to see the built version.

Kudos to Luke Jarosz at Urbanedge Upper Point Cook - we highly recommend working with him. Put yourself at ease - if you are going down a the path of a new home purchase or a knockdown rebuild, you may as well work with someone who is competent so you can be confident that your home will be what your dreaming it to be.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Alex and Daniella, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are extremely happy we could help design you a house that fits perfectly on your land. Luke is an amazing person to work with and we are proud to call him apart of our team. Good luck with the rest of your journey - if there is anything you need during or after the build, please to not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Nikita

Excellent Builder - Met our expectations

Our journey towards home building has been great with Urbanedge.

In start we never thought of Urbanedge as our builder because we heard that they are expensive but rather it is not. After browsing through other builders we finally met Andrew Musiatoeicz. He made it possible for us to select the design we wanted, make necessary changes and get the custom design as we wanted and value for money. Overall we are very greatful of Andrew to show us the options we can play up with their Sala-26 to Sala-25.

We were introduced to our wonderful on-site administrator Telisha who helped and guided us in each and every stage of our construction. Constant updates were part of the process and we had full visibility of what we expect next. Our experience with colour consultant Jackie has been fabulous. The options and advise she gave us can be truly seen in our house and its looking fantastic. I guess she worked with us as if she is building her own house.
We had an amazing journey with our site supervisor Marshall Webster. For him it was the best house he worked on i guess - hahaha (that's what he said). He is very adaptive and knows whats needed to be done. His overall experience and dedication made this journey well managed. Thank you Marshall for all the hard work.
Telisha made it possible to get everything under control despite she being under a lots of pressure.
Overall, we are very happy with Urban Edge's experience and we look forward for our house to be completed soon.

Thank you to the wonderful team at URBAN EDGE.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Piyush, Thanks for taking the time to review Urbanedge Homes. We are extremely happy to hear you have had such an amazing experience with our team. We certainly pride ourselves on the expertise and professionalism of our staff and know that they work tirelessly to deliver a happy and positive experience for all of our clients. Our staff (the ones you have mentioned and the one behind the scenes) are extremely grateful for your kind words and we are confident this will continue as you progress through the stages. Piyush, thank you again for the lovely review and for choosing to build with Urbanedge Homes, and we look forward to commencing construction of your dream home. In the meantime, please feel free to get back in touch with our friendly team if you need anything! Kind Regards, Alexis

Love Urbanedge Homes

Outstanding work from start with Luke Jarosz on the design, he was always open minded & excited about new ideas. Telisha Fowler always kept us updated & always got back to me ASAP ( great work Telisha) The site Supervisor Stephen Reynolds was outstanding with professional background & time management well done Stephen. I love Urbanedge Homes & I would recommend them to build your dream home.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Dave, thanks very much for writing a review for us. We appreciate the great feedback and we are happy to hear your experience with Urbanedge Homes has been a positive one and you'd recommend us to others. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can assist you with and we hope you enjoy your new home! Thanks, Alexis

Beyond expectations

When we started looking into our knockdown rebuild project we were immediately confronted with many unhelpful builders and the process became very daunting. We were referred highly to meet with Luke Jarosz at Urban Edge to help us with our rebuild in Melbournes inner west.
Luke met with us and listened to our list of wants, the look we were after and promptly delivered to us a design that far exceeded our expectations. Our block had a number of restrictions eg size, set backs etc, Luke had a thorough understanding of design and building rules to prevent us from having a design that would potentially be rejected by council.
We found the whole process an enjoyable experience as Luke was open to our ideas and happy to work with us to make some minor modifications to his original design.

Working with Luke and Urban Edge on a design that suited our block has saved us $$$ on design costs.

We cant wait for construction to start to see this beauty built!

Would highly recommend Luke to anyone looking at a knock down rebuild, he has a great talent for design and will make you feel completely comfortable throughout the whole process.

Construction End DateDec 2019
Hi Scott & Kirsten, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and we are very glad Luke and the team were able to assist you with your knockdown rebuild. We are happy to hear your journey with us so far has been so positive. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries along the way and we can't wait to watch your new home progress on site! Thanks, Alexis

Worst builder!!!! Don’t even bother looking

The management was awful, it’s probably been the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with, the whole experience has been traumatic for myself and my husband, no one fixes their mistakes they just want their money they don’t care that there were 3 difference in bricks in sections, on our two story build that could be seen from down the road very clearly. We have only dealt with one person who is now our point of contract who tries to help. We had to pay for their changes and their mistakes but we couldn’t change a thing with out them trying to change us more. They have now installed the wrong vanity and the wrong island bench cause now one can do their job in that place and no one seems to care. They don’t care about ethics or morals they just want their money and don’t care about bullying people into getting it.
They cant problem solve at all it’s all their way or nothing. They didn’t even know what permit were needed for our build. What type of builder doesn’t know what permits are needed. Then we had to go pay for the permits. We have also paid for a bond for our driveway which had been damaged which they said they would pay us for but I’m sure they won’t they can’t even compensate for the things that have gone wrong so far.
They even told us it’s hard to find good trades...what type of build claims they have bad trades.
Don’t waste your hard earned money and mental health dealing with this company. They are a waste of time and money. They even sent plans to council with the wrong spelling of my name like talk about having respect for clients they have none. Even after being told 3 times they still sent them with the wrong spelling. It’s extremely disappointing so far.
We have built before and I should of went with Carlisle again instead of urbanedge.
They have even been rude to our neighbours, poor quality build and even poorer service.

Construction End DateFeb 2019
Hi Svdl, Although this is disappointing to read, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and we would like the opportunity to investigate your concerns. In order for us to do this we ask you send through the following to our email, enquiry@urbanedge.com.au: full name, build address and contact number. Once these are received we will be able to locate your client file and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further. Kind Regards, AlexisThanks Alexis, One of your workers has already been in contract with us, with more bullying tactics, I would like more professionalism in your approach next time, as I understand, my post was read on Saturday so we all know where our build is and what has gone wrong so I’m not sure why you would post this.

Good so far

Going smooth so far...had some glitches on cooling but they were happy to work through it...
Also helped in some other problems we came thru... helpful.
Will keep updating here my construction
Excited to start soon

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Suman, Thankyou for your feedback and rest assured we take all our customer feedback on board. We would like the opportunity to investigate your concerns so therefore require you to send through your build address, full name and contact number to enquiry@urbanedgehomes.com.au. Once these are received we will be in touch. Kind Regards, AlexisThanks for getting in touch with n showing efforts to sort it. Appreciate it. Hope its all sorted soon

Luke Jarosz is a star

We initially chose Urban Edge to build our dream forever house because we fell in love with the Autern display home in Upper Point Cook. We have built with other builders before and knew how all the regular builders operated and were expecting the same cookie cutter experience with Urban Edge, but we were blown away by what they and Luke Jarosz offered compared to other builders.

Urban edge are nothing like the other big builders and essentially allow you to build a custom home for the same price as a bulk builders standard floorplan.

Starring in this show is Luke Jarosz who essentially is your own personal Architect, drafts-man, builder, designer and all round nice guy wrapped up into a man that looks like Ryan Gosling (Watch your wife's guys!!!) :P
Seriously though, we are so happy with our home design that we feel like Luke deserves his own room in our new house. He has gone over and beyond what we expected and from reading other reviews this is the standard for him.
You can see he is passionate about what he does and he lives and breathes house design.
Both Rachel and myself couldn't be more happy with Luke and Urban Edge and wish we could do more to thank them.

Thanks,
Rachel, Brett, Beau and Bailey

Construction End DateDec 2019
Hi Rachel, Brett, Beau and Bailey, Thank you for taking the time to provide such a lovely review of your experience so far with Urbanedge Homes. We certainly pride ourselves on the care, passion and professionalism of our staff and know that they work tirelessly to deliver a happy and positive build experience for all of our clients. Luke will be extremely grateful for your kind words and we will certainly be passing this on to him. Thankyou again and we look forward to seeing your dream home completed and please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need anything during the process! Kind Regards, Alexis

Our journey so far

We are not new to the building game, having already built 3 previous homes with different builders. We know what we like and think we understand the process. Always looking at new ideas we stumbled across Urban Edge before we were even in the market for a new builder and fell in love with their homes. When the time came we headed straight to local display. We were so happy with the way our sales consultant Sarah was able to customise the existing floor plan to suit our needs, and value for money was exceptional. After a sales accept we were introduced to our wonderful pre- site and onsite consultant Telisha, who has been nothing short of FABULOUS. We couldn't talk her up anymore. Our colour consultant Jackie was also FABULOUS, she got us straight away and helped shaped our inspiration into beautiful interior and exterior. David our electrical consultant was also AWESOME. He had a basic map of where things should go, and was very helpful in finishing the electrical plan.
Telisha has managed to get our home to site on time despite putting her under pump to make this happen in a short time frame. We have been nothing but happy with our Urban Edge experience to date and cannot wait to see how the build progress'.

Thanks you to the wonderful team at URBAN EDGE HOMES

Construction End DateAug 2019
HI Brett and Mel, Thank you for the amazing review. We certainly pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise of our staff and that their main aim is to deliver a happy and positive build experience for all of our clients. Our staff are extremely grateful for your kind words and we are confident this will continue throughout the remainder of your build. Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to seeing your dream home completed. Kind Regards, Alexis

Building our first home

From the get go we were very happy with our sales consultant Sarah from warralilly, she has been very helpful and answered all of our questions or the best she could and if she didn’t have the answer to our questions she would find them and the get back to us within the the week.

We haven’t yet started out build but with our trips to the glasshouse and head office for our appointments so far have all been a very great experience, the only down fall I have about the glasshouse is the lack of having a lift so if you had limited mobility or a pram you would have trouble as we took out child in her pram and had to carry it up the the top floor where the colour room is, other then that it was very well laid out and the people working up there were very helpful.

Construction End DateSep 2019
Hi Rachel, We appreciate you taking the time to post your experience building with Urbanedge Homes. It's wonderful to read that you have been happy with the beginning stages of your journey and from the service provided by Sarah and the Colour Consultants at our Glasshouse Colour Selection Studio. We value your feedback and will take your suggestion regarding improving access for prams and anyone who may be mobility impaired and this will certainly be investigated. Rachel, thanks again and please get abck in touch if you need any assistance during the process. Kind Regards, Alexis

Great Experience with Urban Edge

Richard has been an amazing consultant to my fiancé Dion and I. Always on top of everything and making sure all our questions, concerns and any equires are answered to the best of his ability, it really makes us feel very excited and confident on the build, especially knowing he’s always able to help us out with any request and always will get an honest/genuine response. You can really see he values his job and his customers by always taking his time and explaining things in great detail.

Luke is another great sales consultant, although he isn’t ours I’ve observed him while ive been to my meetings with Richard and can see how great he is with communicating with customers/non customers who just come by to see the displays.

We really appreciate Richards help as we originally were building with Metricon but pulled out the last second. This was due to talking to Richard a few weeks ago and the experience we had when coming to display house in Pointcook we just knew that we had to change our mind, it didn’t feel right with Metricon. Despite it be very a anxious decision to change builders because we already went through most with Metricon we just knew how much better it would be if we built with Urban edge instead, your inclusions are far more better quality standard than what Metricon was offering with us and we even get an extra 3 squares more with Urban edge which is awesome and all for about the same price Metricon was going to charge us except Urban edge had included so many more upgrades so you can’t really compare that tbh.

So to those trying to consider who to build with go check Urban edge out in Pointcook because the team there is amazing and nothing feel better than knowing you have people who will genuinely give you the best option available and put your best interest at heart.

Thanks again Urban Edge Team, We can not wait to see the build happen!

Construction End DateApr 2020
Hi Natasha, Thank you for the amazing review. We certainly pride ourselves on the expertise and professionalism of our staff and know that they work tirelessly to deliver a happy and positive experience for all of our clients. Our staff are extremely grateful for your kind words and we are confident this will continue as you progress through the stages. Natasha - thank you again for the great review and for choosing Urbanedge Homes, and we look forward to commencing construction of your dream home. In the meantime, please feel free to get back in touch with our friendly team if you need anything! Kind Regards, Alexis

Awesome Professional customer service and smooth process with Luke Jarosz

We highly recommend the services of Luke Jarosz at Upper Point Cook.
Our overall experience through building with Urbanedge Homes at Upper Point Cook has been professional and impressive.
We looked at many builders and after visiting many display centres, then we decided to settle on with URBAN EDGE. We chose Urban Edge because of their outstanding designs, full customization and building standards.

We are building around a 60sm2 double storey home and none of the builders are happy to do the customization as we needed. We are so grateful to Luke Jarosz, our home sales consultant at Upper Point Cook in helping us to design our dream home. He was always ready to answer any of our questions and was very understanding. We saw professionalism at its best. We highly recommend his services to anyone.

We hope that the rest of the journey will be flawless as it has been so far and move into our dream home soon.

Construction End DateNov 2019
Hi Pritpal, Thank you for your kind words. We certainly pride ourselves on the care, passion and professionalism of our staff and it's lovely to read that Luke at our Upper Point Cook display made such an impression on you. Luke will be extremely grateful for your kind words and as we are for your recommendations. We are confident this level of service will continue as you move through the process. Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to seeing your dream home completed. Kind Regards, Alexis

Sales Experience

We have just started building with Urban Edge and so far, we could not speak highly enough of them. As this was our first home purchase we had no idea what to expect or do. Sarah based at Waralilly was fantastic to deal with and explained everything clearly to us and even though we had a thousand questions, she was always patient and took her time with us. She is extremely knowledgeable and would highly recommend anyone in the area to speak with her first.

Since then through the colours and contract stages, the other staff have been great to deal with. Any time we queried something, they always took their time and did not want us to feel rushed.

So far with our build we have a frame and roof. Bar some normal time delays due to suppliers, the site manager has always kept us up to date with the progress of the build and things are moving along smoothly.

Construction End DateApr 2019
Hi Brendan, Firstly, congratulations on embarking on such an exciting journey of building your first home. We are pleased to hear that you have been happy with the process so far, and we are confident that we will continue to provide this to you, as you move through the stages of your build journey! Thanks again for your kind words and please feel free to get back in touch with our team if you need anything! Kind Regards, Alexis

An Amazing experience !! Can't get better than this

We are first home buyers, and thus very skeptical and critical about whom do we engage with. We researched all the builders from standard off the shelf plans all the way till custom builders. We could not find the exact right fit. Dealing with all other builders was all about buying what they have to offer..

We had luck in our favour and stumbled over UrbanEdge .. and above all.. Richard Janevski. Our plans started taking shape. He is super efficient and has solid knowledge with strong and valid reasoning. Thus a breeze to work along with him. He took our custom plan, discussed our expectations and guided us all through the way till the time we got 100% of what our expectations were. Hats off to him..!!
Thanks Richard. !!
If you want your dream home.. don't look any further :)

Construction End DateSep 2019
Hi Mayank, Thank you for the amazing review. We certainly pride ourselves on the care, passion and professionalism of our staff and it's lovely to read that Richard at our Upper Point Cook display made such an impression on you. Richard will be extremely grateful for your kind words and we are confident this level of service will continue as you move through the process. Mayank, thank you again for the great review and we look forward to seeing your dream home completed. Kind Regards, Alexis

By far the happiest we've been and it's our third time building

From the start at sales to the current stage we have been so impressed with all who have helped us at Urbanedge. Our sales consultant was amazing as he explained how our build this time around will be different to other builders. Their steps to check it all out before hand and ensure you have as close to real pricing as can be and also check out all the things that we have had massive issues with in the past made it seamless. Our consultant through to our customer service agent through to our interior design consultant have all shown us that we really did choose the best time time around. If you haven't looked at Urbanedge yet and are wanting fixed pricing with difficult changes they are the best. Their quality of products and materials they use that are the strongest and best in building. Their houses start a little higher however our contract price was close to our quote price because their inclusions are so much higher than other. Don't believe it, go through your quote and be careful to ensure you don't just believe what they tell you. So many times we have found out the real costs later down the track and how many jobs the construction supervisors have. Their minimal numbers between office and construction mean were excited to see how the progress goes. We will update our journey along the way to ensure that the end has been as good as the start but both of our friends who built with urban edge both said we will love it. Thanks everyone

Construction End DateOct 2019
Hi BradC, Thankyou for review. We are thrilled to read that you have had such a wonderful experience with the help of our team. We will be passing on your kind words and they will be so grateful to hear. Please feel free to get back in touch with us directly if you need anything. Kind Regards, Alexis

Extremely grateful for the talent of Luke Jarosz at Upper Point Cook

After visiting numerous display homes in the past three years and unable to find a design or quality of build that met our requirements I am thankful I found reviews on this website about Luke Jarosz at Urban Edge. We live overseas and the challenge of finding a builder who I felt I could trust, considering the distance was also a challenge. After reading the great reviews I drove specifically to Upper Point Cook - walked in and said 'I need to see Luke' :) Thankfully he was there, and was every bit and more of a professional than the reviews gave him credit for. He is the best listener!! He took my ideas, worked within the confines of our block and communicated clearly - set expectations and realistic time lines and helped with costings. He is talented and his design ability outstanding. I am not a builder, designer or have any idea about how to design a house - but he is and he is an awesome designer. Luke was more than happy to spend the time to give me ideas, explain what those ideas would look like and answered all my questions (as silly as they seem).
We are excited and hoping the build will be as professional and at the same level of exceptional service we have received from Luke. Thank you Luke. Urban Edge is extremely lucky to have you, you are the reason we chose to build with them,

Construction End DateMar 2020

Dream Home - Luke Jarosz

We have recently had the absolute pleasure to finalise our Dream Home plans with the magnificent Luke Jarosz.
After looking at literally thousands of display homes we came across Urban Edge Display Homes in Upper Point Cook , from the moment we walked into the display center we were greeted by Luke Jarosz who was very welcoming and very accommodating and genuinely interested in our opinion about the display home and in what we are looking for ,for our own dream home . We had a good chat and left with his business card. The following week we visited more display homes and decided to go back to Luke because he made such an impression on us and was so knowledgeable ,we just trusted him.
At our initial appointment we presented him with a house design we liked but it wasn't the one, the house plan required a redesign to most of the floor plan including shrinking the home to fit the block of land and we had no idea how it was going to work. Luke assured us that he can help and make it just what we wanted. When we received an e-mail from Luke with the new home design we were blown away. The floor plan he designed was amazing !!!! He is so talented and clever. We knew we were on to a winner , the following appointments to fine tune a couple of things as well as further changes we have made were never an issue for Luke , in fact no matter what we came up with he listened and got it done.
I have never experienced this level of service anywhere , he is truly an asset to Urban Edge Homes.
Thanks again Luke for your patience, professionalism , passion and dedication to what clearly is a love job , you make peoples dreams come true. We hope you will come and visit once the Dream Home is built and we recommend you to absolutely everyone we know.

We are now continuing on our journey with Urban Edge and we only hope that the rest of this journey is going to be as seamless, professional and as it has been so far.

Construction End DateMar 2019
Hi Beata, Thank you for the amazing review. We certainly pride ourselves on the care, passion and professionalism of our staff and it's lovely to read that Luke at our Upper Point Cook display made such an impression on you. Luke will be extremely grateful for your kind words and we are confident this level of service will continue as you move through the process. Beata, thank you again for the great review and we look forward to seeing your dream home completed. Kind Regards, Alexis

A house of dreams - Luke Jarosz

We thought our journey to build a wonderful new home with the features important to us had come to end when no builder we had met could deliver (believe me – we had tried many!) as we were not prepared to accept a house that met just some of our needs or looked like just another house on the street.

However, we were referred by a trusted building friend to Urban Edge (Upper Point Cook) and Luke Jarosz. We were told he was the best and that he could do anything (or just about anything) and I can honestly say they were not wrong!

When it comes to building, it’s a partnership that needs real knowledge, passion, skill, vision, determination and above all else, communication and a commitment to succeed. Luke has all these skills, he is an excellent communicator, he will sit and listen to your dreams, respond with great ideas that are practical so that the dreams you have at night become something for you to look at forever!!

His attention to detail, his willingness to explore ideas with you and suggest others, and the fact he will put it all into a plan and a quote, speaks for itself. There are always boundaries, some items may cost more than you would like, or maybe there’s an idea you have that just will not work, but I can tell you from personal experience that if you listen and work with Luke you will be rewarded.

I certainly hope the next stage of our journey meets with the same attention to detail, passion and commitment and overall willingness to listen and work with us.

Finally, if you decide to work with Luke, please do appreciate his efforts and show him the degree of respect he deserves. It was so sad to watch some people ‘demand’ everything but not give much back – I wonder how this would make you feel. We can't wait to share our home with him....

Excellent Service Provided by Jodie Dean

Jodie was fantastic and kept me updated throughout the building process.
She was constantly in touch with me during the building process and also after the handover.
She answered all my queries. I had very minor issues during my construction but prompt and decisive action by Jodie Dean was above and beyond the call of duty and was much appreciated. I will be building another house soon and wont hesitate building with Urbandedge again.

Construction End DateApr 2018

Our build was perfect!

From start to finish we always received exceptional customer service. This first started with our presite journey, through the tender and contract stage we were always kept up to date and felt comfortable throughout this process. We were nervous about our colours having no experience with this however the team at the glasshouse guided us through the colour appointment and we left feeling very confident with our selection (we couldn’t be more satisfied with our colours now we have the end product). Once we moved into construction we received thorough updates on the progress of construction. Our supervisor was always willing to answer our questions and fix any issues that came up. Our customer service administrator always answered the phone and would always try and answer our queries or would find the answer quite quickly. The quality of the home is exceptional and the final product is everything we had hoped for.

Construction End DateMar 2011

HI, do you build in Woodend, Macedon Ranges
Hi Karyn, Thanks for reaching out to Urbanedge Homes. We are so sorry for the late reply. Can you please provide us with the exact land address so we can look into this for you? If you would prefer, could you please provide us with your contact number and email address and our team will contact you directly? I look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, Nikita

Is it just me or does someone else also find it weird that most of the reviews with 5 stars [names removed] haven't even gone to construction yet? I would love to know how any of those people feel after receiving the end product..
Yes, I noticed that too. Urbanedge are currently offering $100 gift vouchers in exchange for positive reviews. This should be illegal, frankly. People are so easily fooled and those people leaving 5 star reviews will be angry a year after construction starts and their contract has been broken by Urbanedge, their house is sitting there untouched month after month, they're looking up lawyers who can help them get their home finished and they're in therapy after dealing with Urbanedge and their dishonest tradies for two yeas trying to get their houses built, or even just a phone call not ignored or an email returned.We are right in the middle of construction in Officer. To say we are disappointed is an understatement. Seems that contractors turn up and work well for a week, then no one comes to the site for another 2 weeks and this is the ongoing pattern. The mess on site is an absolute disgrace. Rubbish everywhere but in the cage, safety fence has fallen down, then been run over. We are concerned that we are 4 months into the build and not even at lock up yet, but they have already requested the lock up payment. I wonder if the site supervisor has even visited the site and he doesn’t answer his phone. We are very concerned that at this rate, promised timelines will not be met. Other similar houses in the estate are nearly completed. Having built 4 houses with various builders previously, I would not build with Urban Edge again.Hey Baron.... I noticed this as well, but have reviewed the first stage of our journey and plan to continue. I’ve never uttered a word on line about anything before, but seems this group and potential purchases just want the facts from other current and potential clients. We are in the contract and selection stage with no real rush, as the land doesn’t title for another 9 months. For what it’s worth.... all UE clients will be signing a Master Builders Contract. I’ve had first had interaction and experience with this group of awesome people. As an FYI, 100 bucks hasn’t been offered to me and that money wouldn’t buy endorsement nor silence! My company provides services to the MBA Vic unrelated to building, but supports their causes and programs and I have found this Association body to be passionate about their construction and housing members and work so diligently together to uphold the highest standards for consumers. If you’re frustrated or disappointed.... maybe speak to the MBA for assistance and advice? If the end product my wife and I have extensively checked, together with the remarkable service and consultancy we have experienced to date continues, no one will or should have an issue. Mistakes are made for sure, but it’s the way an entity recovers that is important. We are building with Urban Edge Homes as a Master Builder Member and we look forward to sharing our experience and our awesome house with the MBAV and their leadership, as a testament to providing standards and protection for all.

Hi, I am looking for a genuine experience with Ubranegdge homes recently. I am building a double storey home at woodlea in rockbank, VIC. Can someone give me their experience ( pros and cons). This will help me to choose wisely and go for the best. I need to sign my contract in two days. Any genuine reviews will help me for a life time commitment? Thanks everyone for your reviews and comments in advance. Cheers, Brad
Hi Brad, Firstly, thankyou for considering us for your build. We understand building a home is one of the most important and exciting decisions you will make in life. Therefore, it is important that you choose the right builder to fit your requirements. If you have any queries, prior to your contract appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us. We wish you all the best and hope we can be a part of the journey to building your new home. Kind Regards, BecBrad, you will be at the mercy of your supervisor and tradies plus be dealing with overworked and prone to mistakes office stuff, you've probably already learned that if you went this far. Role of the builder is just arbitrary, your home is basically built by subcontractors with a little to no control from supervisor. If you are lucky enough to have good tradies and responsible supervisor - you'll get more or less good product. If tradies stuff up something big time and there's a cost for Urbanedge or if tradies refuse to rectify defective work - you are in trouble, the only way to force them to fix it is legal action. In my case the build was more or less OK with a few issues except one major one the brickwork - it is very bad, to the point that independent inspector recommended to pull everything down and rebuild. The builder doesn't pay subcontractors for their complete work for months due to defects they make (which they know of but hide from you) or for some other reason, in return the tradies are angry and don't want to come back and fix their defective work, so it's a catch 22. This all is pathetic and fundamentally wrong. I can only recommend one thing - at all stages get independent report carried out and don't pay them until reported items are rectified even though the contract says you must pay. The builder has no intention to do bad to you, it just the way it is - the reality of this industry in this state under this huge demand for construction with shortage of quality tradespeople and builder driven by greed when they hire cheapest labour available, untrusted, with not enough skills and with a "I don't care" attitude. Good luck!Thanks LED for your reply. Appreciated much. Helps me to think over again.

Similar listings