Urban Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Urban Kitchens

4.3
    phil
    philmelbourne

happy happy happy

Best ever customer service, best ever product! Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new kitchen.
    We had looked at a few options but were finally sold both on the customer reviews and the great design by Urban Kitchens i would highly recommend them.

Andy
    AndyMelbourne

Impressive job!

Working with Urban Kitchens on my project was incredible. I recently renovated a house and were referred to them by a friend of mine. Urban did the cabinets and their workmanship and quality were great. Cabinets look amazing and I am planning to use them again for my other up-comping renovation project.

seadoolukeMelbourne

Very disappointed - we are going to VCAT!

Mary M.Urban KitchensSend a private message
    seadooluke

Ps - to all those reading this - I won at VCAT and Urban Kitchens had to pay a settlement plus my costs.

Modern minimalistic Designs

We appointed Urban kitchens in November 2014 to design, manufacture and install our new kitchen in Hawthorn. Excellent in all aspects of the kitchen project from design, materials to production and installation. Project completed efficiently and on agreed timeline. There handle free, minimalistic modern kitchens are amazing. We recommend Urban kitchens to our family and friends and will use them again.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Urban Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Excellence!!

Urban kitchens provided excellent services and their products were of high standard and quality was superb! Their fantastic skills allow for great designs for all different styles of prestige kitchens!

Great ideas great service

We purchased a kitchen and cabinetry from Urban Kitchens and must say that Mary ran us through many different options and designs for our house and was extremely helpful and had many amazing ideas for us. Con and his team came for the installation and were very particular in the install and ensured all cabinetry was operational and precise. Our overall experience with urban kitchens was fantastic and I would certainly use them again.

Elise
    EliseMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased my dream Kitchen from Urban Kitchens in Hawthorn. They provided us with excellent customer service, delivered on time, consultation and design process was fantastic and the team were very easy to work with. Our experience with Urban Kitchens was wonderful. I will certainly recommend them too all my Friends and family and look forward to working with them again in the future.