Listing monitored by Urban Rhythm

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (1)

Poor Customer Service

Furniture looks great but dealing with [Name Removed] at Urgan Rhythm is a process that requires much patience. Like what we bought - will not shop there again due to difficult people to deal with.

High quality and service

I had a very good experience in the Richmond store and am very satisfied with the customer service. The sales assistant was very helpful and gave advice when choosing the material and colors for the new couch. The quality of the product is very good and even though we chose among the cheapest fabrics, it looks very chic and modern. I am more than satisfied with the product, however I have to remove one star because of bad experience with the delivery services. The delivery scheduled without notifying me. I only found out the late afternoon that my product will be delivered next day morning.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationUrban Rhythm Richmond
Rachel A.Urban Rhythm

Other Furniture Shops

Liz
Liz

Excellent service and products!

We were impressed by the lay out of the store in Richmond and how easy it was to view all furnishings etc. We saw what we wanted immediately and with the valued opinion and assistance of Rachelle ended up with a sofa, chairs and cushions. She was excellent in recommending the design and materials involved and we are now living with them. They are well built, upholstered and comfortable. We have returned and bought other items already.

Product Appearance Not as advertised