Listing monitored by Urban Rhythm

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised

High quality and service

I had a very good experience in the Richmond store and am very satisfied with the customer service. The sales assistant was very helpful and gave advice when choosing the material and colors for the new couch. The quality of the product is very good and even though we chose among the cheapest fabrics, it looks very chic and modern. I am more than satisfied with the product, however I have to remove one star because of bad experience with the delivery services. The delivery scheduled without notifying me. I only found out the late afternoon that my product will be delivered next day morning.

• Incentivised Review No