UrbanYou

UrbanYou (page 2 of 29)

Flat cleaners - good job

Arrived and did a good job quickly.
Will see them again . Bring own cleans implements
And materials.

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Game changer!

A friend gifted me a voucher for a clean after having a new baby. I couldnt be more thankful! Being able to book online, at anytime, is extremely valuable to me right now. The clean we received was exceptional.

Luke H

Luke H

Great communication and quality of service

I was really impressed with the level of communication throughout the booking process and in the lead-up to the job. The cleaners worked exceptionally hard and did a great job.

Wsk

WskGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Very efficient and reliable cleaners. I am always happy with the service provided by urban you. They are always on time and do a thorough job. Very reliable . Thank you

Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

Reliable, Fast & Very Professional

First time using and great first impressions all round. From booking right through to job completed it was effortless. Based on this we will be using this service on going.

Found the perfect cleaner

I have been a customer for over a year now. The team at UrbanYou worked very hard to find the perfect cleaner to meet my needs. I am so happy with the result.

A great service

The online booking system was easy to use and our booking was confirmed really quickly. The cleaner was on time and lovely and the clean we got was fantastic. Very happy, will use this service again.

Mel lennard

Mel lennardSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service - I will be using this service again for sure! Can not fault the result - thorough and attention to detail at its best. Lovely people and top service. Thank you.

Lynn

LynnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The BEST Spring Clean!

I don't want to have a cleaner coming to my house on a regular basis, so when I saw that UrbanYou will send a team around to do a one-off spring clean I immediately booked a service. Two lovely people came and cleaned my house from top to bottom for 5 hours. They were fantastic! Highly recommended.

Kathryn Watt

Kathryn WattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How do they get that shower screen so sparkling clean??

Our cleaners are fastidious, thorough, and lovely to have around (and the enormous shower screen is now invisible - luckily we can see our reflections so we dont walk through it). Terrific job!

JoHugh

JoHughSydney, NSW

First time user

First time user, was pleasantly surprised how clean and tidy the house was. Communication with Admin after initial App hiccup with Urban You was no trouble to sort out and handled very efficiently.

Cat

CatSydney, NSW

Left my house looking shiny and new

Job was completed in a timely manner. They were careful with my possessions and did a really thorough job. So easy to deal with the admin staff too. I have made a couple of changes and nothing is too much trouble. Every question was answered in a timely and polite manner and the App makes it so simple to keep track of my bookings. Love your work guys!

Mei T.

Mei T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Thorough clean and the team was quick to respond. Would recommend. There were different cleaners each time until I requested one to be my regular cleaner. Overall reliable service that meets my expectations.

Lozza

LozzaSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

After a very tiring week, I didnt have the energy to tidy up after the kids before my cleaner came. Fully intended to txt her to leave the kids rooms, but forgot. Arrived home to find all the toys put away and the place spotless. I was so grateful I could have cried!

Carmel cappelleri

Carmel cappelleriSydney

Very unreliable.

They change cleaners every week.
They tell you that a cleaner is available when in fact there is not.
Hours wasted telling new girls required tasks.All in all very unhappy with is company

A Sydney

A SydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable and great service

I have used Urbanyou service a number of times and find the company and their cleaners reliable and friendly. Communication and customer service are top notch. I plan to continue using them.

Alice

AliceSydney, NSW

Worst "End of Lease Cleaning" Service EVER

If you consider to book the "End of Lease Cleaning" service from UrbanYou and wish to have full bond back from your agency, I would suggest you to switch to other company immediately.

We are really disappointed of the so-called "professional" cleaning service from UrbanYou, cause our agency deducted our bond in the end due to cleaning issue.

Just a heads up, you need to pay another $200 for windows cleaning and wall washing, cause it's not include in "end of lease cleaning" service. What an experience!

clevo

clevoSydney, NSW

Convenient & efficient service

Friendly, reliable, efficient and punctual service. Love the fact you can organise your cleaning days and times in advance all in an easy convenient convenient app. Highly recommend this service

Jonny C.

Jonny C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing app, very easy to use.

UrbanYou makes keeping a regular cleaner easy. I have amended dates and times without hassle and put my account on hold while on holiday. Being able to do this from the bus or the office on my phone makes life easy.

Fantastic!

Both ladies came to clean and did and excellent job. They were very accommodating and friendly. They cleaned the bathrooms so well, they looked like new. The kitchen was spotless. Good vacuuming and mopping. great job!!!