2UrbanYou

4.3

84% · 51994 · 15%

Rajbir
Rajbir

Never go with this service they are fraud

My husband was getting quotes from websites n left his details and this company contacted.
We requested the cleaner company to clean specifically kitchen appliances and clean windows door rails. Not even dusted . We came next day found the property same way as it was . Manager of urban you said they belongs Jim group .
They ask us pay $ 320 In advance and cash in hand. My husband given and result is disappointed and stressing. They not even picking up phone . Cleaner who did cleaning they don’t want to commit they was rude when they finally picked phone when we said that we gona report . Soo don’t go wid this cleaning service and don’t pay in advance or cash . As you left with no proof in ur hand .
  • +6Thumbnail
Dene M.
Dene M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Above & Beyond - Perfect Clean

The clean was immaculate - never seen an end of lease done so well.

They did my windows & a bunch of other things not even on my list of requests - superb initiative Show reply

Tom
Tom

Would not recommended for NDIS clean! Do not use if on NDIS!

I booked UrbanYou for an NDIS clean and unfortunately they just took advantage of the situation! Initially they turned up an hour early and proceed to till me they work off NSW time when we are not even close to the boarder.... The clean was suppose to last for 2.5h however they finished within 1h10 max.

Unfortunately this is an issue that happens a lot with people taking advantage of this disadvantage as it is often the case they will not speak up! It is extremely poor effort and I could not recommend these guys to anyone!

stefan d.
stefan d.Perth, WA

Above and beyond the call of duty

I had a whole bunch of dishes in the sink that I've been too busy to address it was a terrible mess and I asked the two girls that were cleaning to leave it for me to do since I was told over the phone that dishes aren't included. When I came home I was so surprised to find the sink empty and everything put away I dropped to the floor in joy since I've been so busy with work. Thanks girls hopefully you enjoyed the candy I left out! ☺️
Sarah D.
Sarah D.Sydney, NSW

Cleaning was Exceptional

Had a wonderful cleaning team come out to my property. Cleaning done was spot on and the cleaners finished early but asked what other tasks I could give them to do to ensure I received my full service. The house was left spotless and was exceptionally well done. Will definitely hire again!
Prash
Prash2 posts

Not attended

Hi I have booked the cleaning appt for friday and noone came i send an email then after 2hrs someone called me and told that cleaner is went to hospital on emergency and told that they are rescheduling for saturday , same issue repeated and they want to reschedule for sunday i told them to cancel and lost all the trust on the company. There is no honesty in their words and in work
Kelleey B.
Kelleey B.Sydney, NSW

Do not use this service

Horrible experience two out of three times we used them. They arrived late, let themselves in without knocking. Didn’t bring their own cleaning items as we requested. One cleaner left a dirtY chux cloth in my grandsons snack bag. Emptied the household rubbish into a bin full of water and didn’t bother to tie the bag so rubbish went everywhere. Missed rooms, missed floors. Cleaner outright lied about the areas that weren’t done!! Do not use this service!
Adrienne
Adrienne
Angela Hills
Angela HillsSydney, NSW

Poor service unfortunately

I would not recommend this service. I recently had to cancel with short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. I was charged the full fee even when no one attended my house. I find this is incredibly bad customer service and I won’t be using this service again
Moe
MoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ripping off

very bad in both custmer and cleaning service, i got charged $105 even after cancelling booking before the booking date by 4 days. the only answer i got is that "we sent a text that all booking are cancelled after the next scheduled booking" . i asked to cancel all booking 5 days a head, full stop. why would you cancel it after the next one which is 5 days ahead and i did not ask for.
Caz
CazSydney, NSW3 posts

Carpet cleaning great

The booking process was seamless and the person turned up on time. Carpets were cleaned and look fabulous. The only comment I would make is the carpets did take a while to be fully dry so leave plenty of time before you need to put things back.
Felicity
FelicityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Karl
KarlSydney, NSW

UrbanYou cleaners were perfect!

Everything was cleaned better than expected! Attention to detail was given to all areas of our home. There were no areas that were skipped over and we are booking again.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.Sydney, NSW

Great Cleaners

2nd time booking. Really happy with the service, the cleaners were very throughout with the apartment. Will 100% be using again! The customer service was great too! Thank you so much!!
Me1
Me1Sydney, NSW3 posts

Not great

Not detail oriented
Did not clean glass well at all
Hair and dust left in piles in bathroom
Ignored request to clean surfaces such as skirting boards and overhead fans
Not worth what I paid them
I booked them to clean as I was working long hours and hadn't had time to clean
They then wanted me to take photos of problem areas and email them through - no time for that. I will just try a different cleaner.
Kim G.
Kim G.
  Fair Incentive

Great service - used twice now and really happy

Super easy to arrange and make changes via the ap. Urbanyou have been responsive and easy to deal with. Quality of the cleans have been great and love that I have a regular cleaner appointed. She's been great.

Emma R.
Emma R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

UrbanYou cleaning has been excellent. The house is tidy and clean and beds made - every time! Coming home after a clean is fabulous- I would recommend the service very highly.
George
GeorgeMelbourne10 posts

Terrible service .. updated my review

Just as update and to be honest , urbanyou partially refunded us and apologised for the work done by the cleaner they sent to us

Terrible service , I wish I could give zero star. They charged us 7.5 hours two cleaners for our house Taylors Hill . Today they sent us one young guy who did the job in 3.5 hours and left the house very dirty , absolutely terrible job and a scam Stay away from this company everyone . We will speak to them tomorrow and either they send someone to clean the house or refund us the money or I will contact consumer affairs Victoria ... you cant rip us off

Jules J
Jules JSydney, NSW

Fantastic service - very happy!

We've always had a great experience with UrbanYou. Our most recent cleaner Anna, is fantastic - very thorough with fantastic attention to detail, our apartment looked lovely. Super easy to book too - can't recommend UrbanYou enough!
Vinay Menon
Vinay MenonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic service

Fantastic service - thorough, efficient, friendly staff. Easy to book, and punctual on the day. Thanks Nick, you were brilliant. Left my house in excellent condition, and went the extra mile to do a thorough clean. Much appreciated.
Lil
Lil3 posts

Happy customer

From the start UrbanYou was simple to use. The customer service was great. The cleaners were lovely and did a great job. They dusted places I hadnt dusted (embarrassingly) for years!
Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

Easy to use, convenient

Pleasant cleaners, place was nice & tidy. No fuss. Looking forward to continuing to use Urban You..
Kept me up to date also that morning when arriving to clean. Thank you
Alyce
Alyce

Was perfect!

Such a great service, it was definitely the spring clean I was after. No more dust, and all the little nooks and cranny's were cleansed. You will not be disappointed!
Szg
SzgSydney, NSW

Perfect

Good service, also very kind and helpful customer service. I recommend for everyone. It's good to come home in a clean and tidy apartment! It's worth to try it! Thank you
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.

Fantastic!

A wonderful fortnightly investment. Professional, on time and detailed. Beatriz is fantastic and very polite. Makes a huge difference to our week. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a cleaner.
Lin
LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Absolutely fabulous

I receive a weekly clean and the job is always outstanding. Ive never been disappointed. Im also kept up to date, even to say they are 20mins late. Ive had several different services over the years but urban you have been wonderful.

Renee Q
Renee QSydney2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fortnightly clean day is the best

We love having our regular clean every second Tuesday. Between work, kids and everything in between having the fortnightly clean is a big help to our busy family. Highly recommend
FierceGirl
FierceGirl
  Fair Incentive Verified

Look forward to cleaning day!

We use UrbanYou cleaners weekly. The two women who clean our house are always punctual and friendly (even when I held them up once for an emergency nappy change!) Am comfortable leaving my house in their care and look forward to coming home to a new one each week!
Justine
Justine

Excellent service!

Great service. Very happy with the whole process. Booking was easy and helpful, cleaning team were lovely. Very efficient, quick and thorough. The pricing is much better than I expected.
Caitlin
Caitlin
  Fair Incentive

Once a fortnight clean makes our busy life so much easier!

We love having our cleaning team visit us every 2nd Saturday so the house is fresh for a nice relaxing weekend at home! It makes upkeep until the next visit manageable during busy weekday life.
The bathroom is always cleaned so thoroughly :)
Vic
VicSydney, NSW

Great Clean!

Cleaner came with all his equipment and was very thorough. Have used several cleaning services in the past and i highly recommend this cleaning service to anyone who wants a good job done.0
VAK
VAK

Perfectly clean

The cleaner was very friendly and did his absolute best to clean the whole apartment. The cleaner was fully equipped and brought everything on his own. Overall, the service was excellent.
JJx
JJx

Reliable service

The cleaners are reliable and do a good job. It feels refreshing to come home to a clean house. Better vacuuming under beds and dusting free surfaces would be appreciated.
Sharyn T.
Sharyn T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Loving it

Have a husband and wife team who arrive and just get on with it. No fuss. Efficient and I can work for the 2 hours they are here. Left with lovely clean house. Highly recommended.
Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Cleaning with flair

Great cleaning and love the extra flair each week with the placement of cushions and childrens toys. House was spotless including cleaning dog hair from off the couch and cleaning the rangehood
Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Flat cleaners - good job

Arrived and did a good job quickly.
Will see them again . Bring own cleans implements
And materials.

Elise
EliseSydney, NSW

Game changer!

A friend gifted me a voucher for a clean after having a new baby. I couldnt be more thankful! Being able to book online, at anytime, is extremely valuable to me right now. The clean we received was exceptional.
Luke H
Luke H2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great communication and quality of service

I was really impressed with the level of communication throughout the booking process and in the lead-up to the job. The cleaners worked exceptionally hard and did a great job.
Wsk
WskGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Very efficient and reliable cleaners. I am always happy with the service provided by urban you. They are always on time and do a thorough job. Very reliable . Thank you
Eddie
EddieSydney, NSW3 posts

Reliable, Fast & Very Professional

First time using and great first impressions all round. From booking right through to job completed it was effortless. Based on this we will be using this service on going.