UrbanYou

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

stefan d.
stefan d.Perth, WA

Above and beyond the call of duty

I had a whole bunch of dishes in the sink that I've been too busy to address it was a terrible mess and I asked the two girls that were cleaning to leave it for me to do since I was told over the phone that dishes aren't included. When I came home I was so surprised to find the sink empty and everything put away I dropped to the floor in joy since I've been so busy with work. Thanks girls hopefully you enjoyed the candy I left out! ☺️

Sarah D.
Sarah D.Sydney, NSW

Cleaning was Exceptional

Had a wonderful cleaning team come out to my property. Cleaning done was spot on and the cleaners finished early but asked what other tasks I could give them to do to ensure I received my full service. The house was left spotless and was exceptionally well done. Will definitely hire again!

Prash
Prash

Not attended

Hi I have booked the cleaning appt for friday and noone came i send an email then after 2hrs someone called me and told that cleaner is went to hospital on emergency and told that they are rescheduling for saturday , same issue repeated and they want to reschedule for sunday i told them to cancel and lost all the trust on the company. There is no honesty in their words and in work

Kelleey B.
Kelleey B.Sydney, NSW

Do not use this service

Horrible experience two out of three times we used them. They arrived late, let themselves in without knocking. Didn’t bring their own cleaning items as we requested. One cleaner left a dirtY chux cloth in my grandsons snack bag. Emptied the household rubbish into a bin full of water and didn’t bother to tie the bag so rubbish went everywhere. Missed rooms, missed floors. Cleaner outright lied about the areas that weren’t done!! Do not use this service!

Not what they advertise

Angela Hills
Angela HillsSydney, NSW

Poor service unfortunately

I would not recommend this service. I recently had to cancel with short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. I was charged the full fee even when no one attended my house. I find this is incredibly bad customer service and I won’t be using this service again

Moe
MoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ripping off

very bad in both custmer and cleaning service, i got charged $105 even after cancelling booking before the booking date by 4 days. the only answer i got is that "we sent a text that all booking are cancelled after the next scheduled booking" . i asked to cancel all booking 5 days a head, full stop. why would you cancel it after the next one which is 5 days ahead and i did not ask for.

Caz
CazSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning great

The booking process was seamless and the person turned up on time. Carpets were cleaned and look fabulous. The only comment I would make is the carpets did take a while to be fully dry so leave plenty of time before you need to put things back.

Felicity
FelicityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not recommend . damaged property in embarrassing way and then denied.. BE WARNED

Karl
KarlSydney, NSW

UrbanYou cleaners were perfect!

Everything was cleaned better than expected! Attention to detail was given to all areas of our home. There were no areas that were skipped over and we are booking again.

Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.Sydney, NSW

Great Cleaners

2nd time booking. Really happy with the service, the cleaners were very throughout with the apartment. Will 100% be using again! The customer service was great too! Thank you so much!!

Me1
Me1Sydney, NSW

Not great

Not detail oriented
Did not clean glass well at all
Hair and dust left in piles in bathroom
Ignored request to clean surfaces such as skirting boards and overhead fans
Not worth what I paid them
I booked them to clean as I was working long hours and hadn't had time to clean
They then wanted me to take photos of problem areas and email them through - no time for that. I will just try a different cleaner.

Great service - used twice now and really happy

Super easy to arrange and make changes via the ap. Urbanyou have been responsive and easy to deal with. Quality of the cleans have been great and love that I have a regular cleaner appointed. She's been great.

Emma R.
Emma R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

UrbanYou cleaning has been excellent. The house is tidy and clean and beds made - every time! Coming home after a clean is fabulous- I would recommend the service very highly.

George
GeorgeMelbourne

Terrible service .. updated my review

Just as update and to be honest , urbanyou partially refunded us and apologised for the work done by the cleaner they sent to us

Terrible service , I wish I could give zero star. They charged us 7.5 hours two cleaners for our house Taylors Hill . Today they sent us one young guy who did the job in 3.5 hours and left the house very dirty , absolutely terrible job and a scam Stay away from this company everyone . We will speak to them tomorrow and either they send someone to clean the house or refund us the money or I will contact consumer affairs Victoria ... you cant rip us off