2UrbanYou

84% · 51994 · 15%

Chelsea E
Chelsea E2 posts

Found the perfect cleaner

I have been a customer for over a year now. The team at UrbanYou worked very hard to find the perfect cleaner to meet my needs. I am so happy with the result.
Alana
Alana2 posts

A great service

The online booking system was easy to use and our booking was confirmed really quickly. The cleaner was on time and lovely and the clean we got was fantastic. Very happy, will use this service again.
Mel lennard
Mel lennardSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service - I will be using this service again for sure! Can not fault the result - thorough and attention to detail at its best. Lovely people and top service. Thank you.
Lynn
LynnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

The BEST Spring Clean!

I don't want to have a cleaner coming to my house on a regular basis, so when I saw that UrbanYou will send a team around to do a one-off spring clean I immediately booked a service. Two lovely people came and cleaned my house from top to bottom for 5 hours. They were fantastic! Highly recommended.
Kathryn Watt
Kathryn WattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

How do they get that shower screen so sparkling clean??

Our cleaners are fastidious, thorough, and lovely to have around (and the enormous shower screen is now invisible - luckily we can see our reflections so we dont walk through it). Terrific job!
JoHugh
JoHughSydney, NSW2 posts

First time user

First time user, was pleasantly surprised how clean and tidy the house was. Communication with Admin after initial App hiccup with Urban You was no trouble to sort out and handled very efficiently.
Cat
CatSydney, NSW2 posts

Left my house looking shiny and new

Job was completed in a timely manner. They were careful with my possessions and did a really thorough job. So easy to deal with the admin staff too. I have made a couple of changes and nothing is too much trouble. Every question was answered in a timely and polite manner and the App makes it so simple to keep track of my bookings. Love your work guys!
Mei T.
Mei T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Thorough clean and the team was quick to respond. Would recommend. There were different cleaners each time until I requested one to be my regular cleaner. Overall reliable service that meets my expectations.
Lozza
LozzaSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

After a very tiring week, I didnt have the energy to tidy up after the kids before my cleaner came. Fully intended to txt her to leave the kids rooms, but forgot. Arrived home to find all the toys put away and the place spotless. I was so grateful I could have cried!
Carmel cappelleri
Carmel cappelleriSydney6 posts

Very unreliable

They change cleaners every week.
They tell you that a cleaner is available when in fact there is not.
Hours wasted telling new girls required tasks.All in all very unhappy with is company
A Sydney
A SydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable and great service

I have used Urbanyou service a number of times and find the company and their cleaners reliable and friendly. Communication and customer service are top notch. I plan to continue using them.
Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

Worst "End of Lease Cleaning" Service EVER

If you consider to book the "End of Lease Cleaning" service from UrbanYou and wish to have full bond back from your agency, I would suggest you to switch to other company immediately.

We are really disappointed of the so-called "professional" cleaning service from UrbanYou, cause our agency deducted our bond in the end due to cleaning issue.

Just a heads up, you need to pay another $200 for windows cleaning and wall washing, cause it's not include in "end of lease cleaning" service. What an experience!

clevo
clevoSydney, NSW3 posts

Convenient & efficient service

Friendly, reliable, efficient and punctual service. Love the fact you can organise your cleaning days and times in advance all in an easy convenient convenient app. Highly recommend this service
Jonny C.
Jonny C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing app, very easy to use

UrbanYou makes keeping a regular cleaner easy. I have amended dates and times without hassle and put my account on hold while on holiday. Being able to do this from the bus or the office on my phone makes life easy.
Jacqueline  Tooma
Jacqueline Tooma3 posts

Fantastic!

Both ladies came to clean and did and excellent job. They were very accommodating and friendly. They cleaned the bathrooms so well, they looked like new. The kitchen was spotless. Good vacuuming and mopping. great job!!!
Emmalene A.
Emmalene A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The cleaner was lovely

Easy to book online and prompt service for a beautfully clean house, the cleaner was lovely and very patient with me moving the dog from room to room to keep him out of the way.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW5 posts

So far so good!

we have had several different cleaners over the years, and so far urbanyou is doing a great job. They were punctual, did a good job and were able to get the house cleaned in a reasonable amount of time. My only feedback would be that they should clean under objects (items in the counter, bathroom shelf, rug, etc) rather than just around them. Otherwise they were great and well use them again.
Liv
Liv

The service is always amazing

I have used urbanyou couple times, never had bad experiences. The service is amazing and my place is so clean now! The price is reasonable as well! Will definitely use it again!
Hayley Rose
Hayley Rose

Helpful, friendly, excellent!

Anton did a wonderful job of tidying weeding and pruning my jungle, he listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond! I am very impressed and love my new garden oasis!
Charle M.
Charle M.2 posts

Its a good service

Highly recommended although they need to to remove heavy furnished to clean under. I also they do have the right way of cleaning but the way they clean is like any other.
Cat81
Cat81Sydney, NSW4 posts

Lovely service

Hardworking cleaners, punctual and thorough. Much better than other cleaning services I have used. Only room for improvement is the time it takes for a small house but I am sure this can be negotiated. Overall very pleased.

November 27th 2019 Update: Good reliable service

Lovely team who are polite, professional and efficient. A great non-intrusive service that I would highly recommend. Easy to get in touch with management regarding queries. No stress, no fuss.

Job Well Done
Job Well Done2 posts

Brilliant job!

I was very happy with the thorough clean that Daniel did on my apartment.
I will need a house cleaned next April 2020 and I will definitely use urbanyou again.
Blue home
Blue home

EXPERT

Very diligent cleaners who don't cut corners. Attention to the small details. Keep going until the spot or Mark is removed. Respectful too of the space given our home is freshly renovated.
Katie
Katie

Good option for a deep clean

We had just moved in and the place had been empty for a while and needed a thorough spring clean. UrbanYou sent a team with all their own kit to get through my place as quickly as possible and they did a great job getting into all the little nooks and crannies where dirt builds up!
Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Gardener did a fantastic job

Having a gardener who maintains my lawns & vegetable garden with care has been the best thing ever. He is amazing. Our lawns have never looked better and my new garden is thriving!
Niamh
Niamh

Amazing Cleaning Service

Best cleaning service. My apartment was spotless. I have used many cleaning services and these are the best. All the finishing touches felt like coming home to a hotel. I highly recommend this cleaning service.

Kris
Kris

Easy, simple and high quality

Find a consistent and well priced cleaner is difficult and time consuming, UrbanYou takes the hard work away. They do the organising and managing, you enjoy a clean home and peace of mind
Ldd
LddSydney, NSW

Great customer service and great cleaning service with attention to detail

Wonderful attention to detail on surfaces, the cleaner removed items on shelves and did a proper clean (rather than cleaning around objects). Made beds and took out rubbish. More attention to detail needed around faucets to remove marks and bits of mold.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

Very Disappointed Cancelled 3 times

I have 3 different bookings and all 3 got cancelled due to Urban You not being able to find a cleaner. I had a event booked at my house the following weekend and was disappointed in the unreliability of urban you.
Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Great Service!

So easy and convenient to book. Team arrived on time and worked hard and efficiently. Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely be using the service again!
Happy customer
Happy customer

Good clean

Punctual, easy to book, the service was good, there was good attention to detail, got under lounges, made beds although I did not expect that, cleaned up clutter. Happy with the job.
emma
emmaSydney, NSW

Excellent clean

The cleaning service is easy to book online. In the past we've had "just ok" cleans (often when booked as a once-off), but this time round the cleaner did an exceptional job. Every object and surface was dust free, with a lot of care and consideration taken for small details. Thanks Noi!
Sherein f.
Sherein f.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Impressed with the service, great work

We were very happy with the overall service. Cleaners were very punctual, arrived on time and got on with cleaning my house. They did an amazing job. We'll be using Urban you again for sure.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.Sydney, NSW

Simple and easy - great quality

Our cleaner did such a thorough job - booking process is really easy. I love being able to organise everything online, and have a really polite and professional cleaner attend within hours.
Carroll
Carroll

Excellent!

Brilliant service. Booking process was incredibly smooth. Mell was great, went above and beyond. Even our toddler noticed the difference. Will definitely be making it an ongoing thing. Thanks Mell.
SKK
SKKSydney, NSW4 posts

I felt cared for and its not very common these days

Great customer service first of all, they will call you, msg you and email you. I was very hard to get in touch due to work, but the team was so efficient and always made it seem effortless. Cleaner the first time wasnt the best but I admit, that the house was very messy, anybody can get overwhelmed. But they fixed it straightaway by offering free clean up the very next day and this time the cleaner was a Super star, it is evident that he likes his job and cares for his customer. I was so surprised to see that he even folded up my laundry which was nt the part of job but he did it exceed my expectations. I cant thank the team enough. especially Sonny, Syed and Hannah

Jane
Jane2 posts

Good service. Didn't meet cleaner. I wish I knew her name and profile. Booking process is smooth but I wish I can change the dates without penalty. Would like a reminder SMS before the cleaning as well
Cov
Cov2 posts

My home is lovely

My cleaner is lovely and does a very thorough job. I thoroughly Enjoy coming home after her visits! Great attention to detail and she is mindful of my home security.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient and great clean

It was extremely easy to organise the clean through their website. The cleaner arrived promptly, and the quality of the clean was great. Will be recommending to friends and family.
Elsykh
ElsykhSydney, NSW

Urban you is perfect and my new addiction

They do amazing cleaning and they turn your house from crap to shiny shiny. They do everything from A to Z. Their cleaners are very friendly and trustworthy. I love urban you.