2UrbanYou

4.3

84% · 51994 · 15%

Happycustomer
Happycustomer

Very impressed with the clean

Used UrbanYou for the first time. Have now recommended it to my sister. The lovely cleaner made my house sparkling & smelt beautiful. I was also very impressed with the price.
Elena
ElenaSydney, NSW

Great service, easy, quick and good

As I just moved to Sydney a few weeks ago, this service was fantastic. It was very easy to book online, I received reminder text messages on my mobile and the transactions and information were quick and accurate. The service was really good, now finally my house look clean again. I will book the service on a regular basis.
N Nguyen
N NguyenSydney10 posts

Good job

We use Urban you for the first time today. The cleaner has done a very good job and we are happy with it. The company seems to be organised. They called the cleaner to ensure she has arrived and things are ok. Booking on website is easy and they do have good phone operator who you can speak to.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.Sydney, NSW

So easy and flexible

I needed a deep clean after having painting done - so much dust everywhere! The booking process was easy and my cleaner arrived promptly and really applied herself to getting a thorough job done in the allotted time. I couldn't have asked for more.
Emeline
Emeline

Fortnightly apartment clean

The website and app was simple and easy to use. The cleaner they sent was thorough and did a fantastic job. The place was spotless when they left. Very happy with the service and I will be keeping my fortnightly booking.
Spiria
SpiriaSydney, NSW

Professional and did a great job!

They arrived on time, messaged as they came and when they left. Came home to a sparkling clean home and everything in its place. Very happy with their service. Job well done!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

Fantastic service

This was my first time booking a cleaner with UrbanYou and I’m so happy with the service. They did a fantastic job of cleaning my home. Definitely will be booking with them again.
Leanne
Leanne

Imaculate house clean

The House was extremely clean I was more than pleased with the result. Washed floors were shiny not a spec on them. No dist to be seen anywhere. Will definitely use Urbanyou again.
Beee
Beee

Spring clean, Sparkling like a diamond

I am so happy with the spring clean we got. I am pregnant and haven’t been able to clean, the girls cleaned top to bottom and made it sparkle again!!!
Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW5 posts

End of lease shine

The team at urban you arrived on time, got straight to the task and completed a really professional clean. I would recommended the service to anyone.Great job girls. Thank you
Elicia
Elicia

Above and Beyond

The cleaners provided a fantastic service and even made my bed!
I felt really spoilt by all the work they did and the products they used smelled so nice- not like chemicals. Would definitely recommend 10/10
Christine
Christine

Fantastic!

Nara did an amazing job, we had a couple focus areas and she really did great. And went above and beyond, even swept and mopped which wasn’t expected for the package we chose!
Rik
Rik2 posts

Fantastic clean. Cleaners were on time and did a great job

Cleaners did everything I asked of them and brought all cleaning supplies. They were punctual and polite. They did a fantastic job cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms and living space. Will definitely be using again.
Christine I.
Christine I.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Exceptional service and thorough clean

Urban you found cleaners for my spring clean very quickly. They were thorough and did everything I asked of them, they are the best cleaners I've used in a long time.
Stefan W.
Stefan W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Fabulous service. Highly professional cleaners

Ive used lots of cleaners, but Urban you have found by far the best we have ever had. Not only that, their service is amazing. I absolutely recommend them to anyone.
Violet B.
Violet B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic cleaning job!

I am Very pleased with their cleaning services. I was happy with the way they left our flat spotless and smelling like a luxury hotel. I highly recommend their services.

jenny.h
jenny.hAU4 posts

Making life easy

Easy to book online. Specify if you would like male or female in your initial sign up. I booked the 12 pack to see how good they are and saved money at the same time.
Casey C.
Casey C.Sydney, NSW

So convenient

Love the convenience of UrbanYou, so good just knowing exactly when you’ll have the cleaners show up! So easy to organise and the cleaners are always great. Pricing on subscription is really good too.
Yara
YaraSydney, NSW4 posts

Perfect cleaning service!

Lucy did an amazing job. I was looking for a general clean but she went above and beyond and she was so fast. I will def be using her service again and I Would Def recommend. A++
zoe
zoeSydney, NSW7 posts

Such a treat

So delighted with such s great job; above and beyond, not just clean but tidy. Clothes neatly folded, bedrooms impeccable. Nothing was too much trouble. All the dishes washed, beds made, bins emptied. It was a treat to come hone to,
emer
emerSydney, NSW2 posts

Happy customer

The best feeling walking in the door at the end of a long week to my beautiful clean home. Our cleaners are amazing. Best disicion I made was to contact urban you, they look after me and follow up everytime to make sure im happy. Super easy app too.

November 3rd 2019 Update: So Glad I found this service

So glad I started using this service. I have a sparkling home when I get home on Friday. The team at urbanyou are so helpful and get back straight away. Thanks guys

Shalini
ShaliniSydney, NSW3 posts

The service was perfect

Arrived on time, pleasant person, I discussed with her what needed to be done, asked me if I could check on the service delivered & provide feedback, asked if she could do more as she tine left, I did not bother her as she carried on with her task. Understood what I wanted.
David
DavidSydney, NSW

A great service

Booking process was simple and support queries handled quickly. The cleaning service itself was brilliant. Cleaner was friendly and thorough. The app is also very simple to use for maintenance.
Anna Catherine HJ P.
Anna Catherine HJ P.Sydney, NSW

Great service and follow up - reliable indeed

Cleaner arrives in time and completes all tasks requested for. Very pleasing indeed. Thank you for such great service and I appreciate prompt responses for any enquiries asked. Well done!
hdan
hdanSydney, NSW

Easy and Clean

After many searches I decided to use UrbanYou and the reason why is price and review.
I am happy with the service for the reason below:
- Clean. Yes my place is clean after the service. most important!
- Easy communication, whenever time you have issue and need to reschedule, customer service is very handy
- my cleaner bobby is puncture and trustful
Overall, I am very happy to use UrbanYou and I would recommend to use to others too.
Camperdown Customer
Camperdown Customer

A great service

UrbanYou consistently provides great customer service - they’re responsive, helpful, and very dedicated to customer care - and let’s face it, there’s nothing quite like having a clean house at the end of a busy week!

Emma

Uban you Fairy, Gentley and thoroughly made my home sparkly and feel wonderful. Thankyou . Emma xx V happy

So delighted my Urban You fairy has gently and respectfully made my home sparkly . What a gift. I come home and just relax , and I can get on with the things l LOVE to do not just need to do .. Thankyou
Mario N.
Mario N.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excelent customer service

UrbanYou has the best customer service I have experienced with service providers. Any issue that you have and contact their helpdesk, is promptly answered with follow-up calls done by the attendants until the issue is solved. Honestly best company in cleaning in Australia.

October 2nd 2019 Update: Perfect service

Our cleaner always do an amazing job. Recently the usual professional couldn’t make to an appointment and another professional was sent, and the quality of the job was the same. Very happy with UrbanYou.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We were very happy with our gardener. He did a most thorough job. Also let us know via text what time he would arrive. Would definitely recommend this service to others.
Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very thorough

A very thorough job well done! Wasn’t expecting it to be as thorough as it was, and having 2 people work together, made it more efficient in getting the job done quicker.
Peter J
Peter J4 posts

Well done and professional clean

Well done and professional. Linda was prompt and did an excellent cleaning job. The carpets were vacuumed and the bathroom left spotless. She appreciated feedback and was courteous. Recommended for my next one time cleaning.
Bondigold
BondigoldSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great clean. There was attention given to the bathrooms; clean taps and mirrors. Attention was also given to the floor corners, often missed by others, thank you so much ladies
Madeleine Hughes
Madeleine HughesSydney, NSW3 posts

Great clean

Great clean today, our apartment was spotless. It was beautiful to come home to on a Friday evening. The bathroom has never looked so nice. Thanks again urban you, looking forward to the next clean

September 27th 2019 Update: Love this service

Coming home on a Friday is amazing! The girls who do our apartment are lovely and always leave it spotless. I’m so glad we decided to use urban you, thanks

Angela W
Angela WSydney, NSW2 posts

Super Clean

Joshua was really friendly, exactly on time, and did a really thorough job. He moved furniture and rugs to clean everything. He listened and delivered on a couple of special requests I had. Super happy with the service, scheduling and price!
Rachy
RachyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and thorough

Jasmine is lovely and gets on with the job. She worked around me today having to work from home and didn’t mind my very excitable puppy which kept trying to play. She’s great!
Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW2 posts

KIND to your HOME

Thank you to Pablo for not just cleaning my home but respecting my home.
There's a difference and it shows when I come home from work and walk in the door.
Thank you for your continued hard work!

Lucy L.
Lucy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and experience

Nick and his colleague were great communicators, made sure they understood exactly what I wanted, and did a fabulous job cleaning the house. Coming home was like going on holidays!

November 20th 2019 Update: Great results, friendly people, fab service

UrbanYou is a wonderful service if you're busy and need a clean last-minute, or if you want to lock something in e.g. monthly. I use it ad-hoc, but am considering going to a regular booking as the quality and communication is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Belinda
Belinda2 posts

Elaine
ElaineSydney, NSW2 posts

Very good experience, my first time clean

The young lady turned up on time and did a good job of cleaning my home. Dusting and replacing my may ornaments, cleaning my bathrooms kitchen living room and stairs.
Thankyou so much
Kiara
KiaraSydney, NSW

Amazing spring clean!

I am very pleased with the service and would absolutely recommend this company. Very polite, efficient and effective cleaners. They arrived on time and completed the work in really good time while paying attention to the details. They also paid really good attention to the areas that needed a bit of extra cleaning where requested.