UrbanYou

• Timeliness

Sharyn T.
Sharyn T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it.

Have a husband and wife team who arrive and just get on with it. No fuss. Efficient and I can work for the 2 hours they are here. Left with lovely clean house. Highly recommended.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaning with flair

Great cleaning and love the extra flair each week with the placement of cushions and childrens toys. House was spotless including cleaning dog hair from off the couch and cleaning the rangehood

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flat cleaners - good job

Arrived and did a good job quickly.
Will see them again . Bring own cleans implements
And materials.

Elise
EliseSydney, NSW

Game changer!

A friend gifted me a voucher for a clean after having a new baby. I couldnt be more thankful! Being able to book online, at anytime, is extremely valuable to me right now. The clean we received was exceptional.

Luke H
Luke H

Great communication and quality of service

I was really impressed with the level of communication throughout the booking process and in the lead-up to the job. The cleaners worked exceptionally hard and did a great job.

Wsk
WskGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Very efficient and reliable cleaners. I am always happy with the service provided by urban you. They are always on time and do a thorough job. Very reliable . Thank you

Eddie
EddieSydney, NSW

Reliable, Fast & Very Professional

First time using and great first impressions all round. From booking right through to job completed it was effortless. Based on this we will be using this service on going.

Chelsea E
Chelsea E

Found the perfect cleaner

I have been a customer for over a year now. The team at UrbanYou worked very hard to find the perfect cleaner to meet my needs. I am so happy with the result.

A great service

The online booking system was easy to use and our booking was confirmed really quickly. The cleaner was on time and lovely and the clean we got was fantastic. Very happy, will use this service again.

Mel lennard
Mel lennardSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service - I will be using this service again for sure! Can not fault the result - thorough and attention to detail at its best. Lovely people and top service. Thank you.

Lynn
LynnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The BEST Spring Clean!

I don't want to have a cleaner coming to my house on a regular basis, so when I saw that UrbanYou will send a team around to do a one-off spring clean I immediately booked a service. Two lovely people came and cleaned my house from top to bottom for 5 hours. They were fantastic! Highly recommended.

Kathryn Watt
Kathryn WattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How do they get that shower screen so sparkling clean??

Our cleaners are fastidious, thorough, and lovely to have around (and the enormous shower screen is now invisible - luckily we can see our reflections so we dont walk through it). Terrific job!

JoHugh
JoHughSydney, NSW

First time user

First time user, was pleasantly surprised how clean and tidy the house was. Communication with Admin after initial App hiccup with Urban You was no trouble to sort out and handled very efficiently.

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Left my house looking shiny and new

Job was completed in a timely manner. They were careful with my possessions and did a really thorough job. So easy to deal with the admin staff too. I have made a couple of changes and nothing is too much trouble. Every question was answered in a timely and polite manner and the App makes it so simple to keep track of my bookings. Love your work guys!

Mei T.
Mei T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Thorough clean and the team was quick to respond. Would recommend. There were different cleaners each time until I requested one to be my regular cleaner. Overall reliable service that meets my expectations.