2UrbanYou

84% · 51994 · 15%

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

excellent service

The cleaners are punctual and polite,receptive to any special requests that we make.It has made a great difference to our lives not worrying about cleaning and the work involved, as my wife and I are getting to be elderly
Natalie B.
Natalie B.Sydney, NSW

A must do, changes your life for the better

Renzo could communicate well any of my needs, came early with a suitcase full of all his cleaning equipment. He was efficient and asked me exactly what I wanted. I am so much happier now that I have a regular clean as I have an unstable knee, so unable to do a lot of household chores. Wonderful to come home to a clean home. I don't feel so depressed anymore.
Grace
GraceSydney, NSW2 posts

The cleaner is very professional and knowing what to do to make sure cleaning can be done in time. I am so satisfied on her work and hope she can keep doing cleaning for us.f
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.Sydney, NSW

Amazing, easy service!

I've used Urban You three times so far and the cleaners have always been on time, friendly, thorough and fast. The price is reasonable, especially for the level of service provided. The app is also really helpful for organising bookings. I have already recommended Urban You to my friends and family.
R.J.C.
R.J.C.

Happy customer

On-time, friendly and tackled a big job with energy and attention to detail. Appreciated the thorough work and the smiling faces. Will use the service again, so easy to book.
R Campbell
R Campbell

Reliable and excellent attention to detail

The cleaner arrived on time, was friendly and easy to communicate with. He brought a professional vacuum and confirmed whether we wanted him to complete any particular jobs. He showed excellent attention to detail.
Johanne T.
Johanne T.Sydney, NSW

A great beginning

Our cleaner turned up on time and once I showed her around she got right to work. Unfortunately as her English was not great it was a bit challenging to communicate but hopefully we’ll be allocated the same lovely young lady again and we’ll be able to get minor teething issues resolved.

September 19th 2019 Update: 2nd regular clean

We had our second regular clean today and the standards achieved the first time were maintained today.
Our lovely cleaner from a fortnight ago returned with an assistant and the set straight into getting our home clean. When I returned home later it was to sparkling clean and tidy house.
So happy to have found this app and service.

Bekka
Bekka2 posts

Amazing!

The house feels SO clean and fresh. Our cleaner was super friendly and did such an amazing job, she went above and beyond, giving attention to the small things as well
SUZIE S
SUZIE SSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

UrbanYou provides a thorough and reliable cleaning service. Staff are punctual, polite and eager to please.
I am very happy with our fortnightly clean, as we have a large household. Would definitely recommend UrbanYou .
Lyuda
Lyuda2 posts

This is amazing:A long waited help is here

Urban You does fantastic job.:UrbanYou have send us 2 ideal workers.They did a fantastic job around the house.Big thanks to them and to UrbanYou.Looking forward for their next visit.Thank you.
Gary
Gary

The cleaner is well mannered and does a great job, the cleaner is prompt and has a good and friendly manner, the cleaner does a very thorough job, Great service all round.
Sotarah P.
Sotarah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Out There

I am so pleased with the outcome of my clean done today! The cleaner was incredible. Scheduled in for every fortnight, and am looking forward to seeing my clean and sparkling home
Lucille
Lucille

Excellent cleaning

Our cleaner arrived early for the booking and did an absolutely wonderful job. The apartment is spotless and so much attention to detail was shown. Could not be happier! Great work.
AuntMaw
AuntMawSydney2 posts

Fast. Efficient. Reliable. Professional

The clean was easy to arrange, the work was excellent and the whole process professional and painless. A last minute addition of carpet cleaning was readily accommodated, as was a key pickup several days before the scheduled clean. Highly recommended.
Ali
AliSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing Experience Strongly Recommended

Awesome service. It was my first time with UrbanYou and I was afraid how it might turn out but Lucy from UrbanYou did a marvelous job in cleaning my house. She had cleaned everything so well that it really made my day. I have been telling my friends and family how amazing and inexpensive is the service offered by UrbanYou.
Strongly Recommended
Hats off LUCY.

November 6th 2019 Update: Amazing service

This is an amazing cleaning service. The cleaners do a great job and especially its hassle free. Lucy the cleaner is fabulous and she represents the services of UrbanYou.
Strongly Recommended Hats off

Lauren
Lauren

Highly Recommended

First time I have used this service and was very impressed, the place looked spotless and the service was seamless. Would highly recommend for anyone who is considering using UrbanYou.

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW5 posts

Sparkling cy

This is the first time we have used Urban you and the house was thoroughly cleaned, small things were done without us having to ask
Cleaners were on time and did a great job
I would recommend them
Elen V.
Elen V.Sydney, NSW

Recommend

Very happy with service. It was an overall good clean although some small surfaces were unfortunately overlooked. Kids noticed house was clean too! Good communication and timely service as well. Have booked for regular clean.
Jago
Jago

Easy to use

A great company who are easy and flexible to work with. I've been really impressed with their work over many years - thorough, professional, terrific to work with! I have no hesitation recommending.
Karen
Karen

Good clean but not perfect

It was an overall good cleaning but some small surfaces were unfortunately overlooked. Other than that, the cleaners were on time and quite the kids nice. I will give it another try.
David A
David ASydney, NSW

Absolutely great (until the kids get home)

Ann is a wonderful cleaner: quick, efficient and very thorough. She is faster than most cleaners without sacrificing any quality in the clean. The house really shines once she is done.
Nadine
Nadine

Blown away with how impressed I was

Haven't stopped talking about how impressed I was with this spring clean
Have had many cleaners in the past.
This was certainly by far the best
Will definitely be using again. Thank you
Jared Ellerton
Jared Ellerton

So simple, great results

Booking our cleaner was such a simple process, she arrived on time and done such a fantastic job. We definitely be booking through urbanyou for our next cleaner. Thanks you.
Joanna
JoannaSydney, NSW

Great service!

We were very happy with this service. The cleaner provided was thorough in her work and did a great job. We will certainly use this company again.
It was easy to book on line too.
Maramum
Maramum3 posts

Life changer

The booking system is really easy, and communication is great. The cleaner has done a great job, and when she was going to be running late got in touch and let us know. Thanks.
Ashima
Ashima

Perfect service!

The cleaner is very polite and friendly. We have set up a fortnight service and receive a reminder every two days before the service. It is very easy to set up or reschedule the time as well. We are quite satisfied with the quality of service provided bh UrbanYou.

Tina Burnham
Tina Burnham

Excellent service!

From the first contact I had to follow up messages when I added additional services & the cleaning team on the day - everything was dealt with very professionally. The unit was spotless after the clean. Would definitely use again & highly recommend.
Geri
GeriSydney, NSW

Amazing service absolutely fantastic results

House was cleaned perfectly spotless. Polite diligen team. Highly recomend . Made it a simpe process and I felt they were dedicated to the job. Went above and beyond what i expected
Gen
GenSydney, NSW

Loved the whole process

Great availability, booked a Spring clean with ease within 2 days. Now I have a clean house for the weekend. Cleaners arrived on time & did a great job. Will use this again.

October 6th 2019 Update: Quick and easy booking process

I love the booking process, it's so easy and confirmed right away. I requested a team of 3 cleaners for our Spring clean and this was delivered. They did a great job.

Perry W.
Perry W.

Even better than we hoped!

The cleaner was professional and friendly and went above and beyond. We particularly appreciated how clean all of the picture frames, rugs and surfaces were. Would certainly recommend this service!
Lara R.
Lara R.Sydney, NSW

Great job

My unit was such a mess and it was so clean when I got home. It is so worth the money. I was given updates and pictures of the result too. Very punctual and polite.
Victor Barsoom
Victor BarsoomSydney, NSW

Garden around us

This service is vital for us , it keeps the front yard clean and tidy
it is a good job , we do not have the right tools or the energy to do it
Sarah-Jane B.
Sarah-Jane B.Sydney, NSW

Always a pleasure to come home to

Quick and efficient and everything smells amazing! It’s so good to come back to a clean house with everything in the right place and the carpet is so so clean!
Elmare
ElmareSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with this service

We use UrbanYou to clean our house on a fortnightly basis. As we are both working fulltime and also have a toddler, this is an absolute blessing, especially with the service we get from Supun.
After he's cleaned our bathroom, kitchen and living room sparkles and he is always willing to do a bit more than required.
Fred
FredSydney, NSW

very good very reliable

The cleaners we have are very thorough, reliable and accommodating..

They are very pleasant to deal with, and if we need to reschedule because we are going away there is no problem skipping services with Urban You.

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to book and great cleaning service

Cleaning service is really easy to book and manage. Responsive customer service team. Our apartment has been cleaned to a high standard each time and the cleaners have always arrived on time. Thanks!

October 8th 2019 Update: Great customer experience

Cleaning with UrbanYou is easy to organise and track through the app. Very responsive and helpful customer service team and have always been happy with the clean. I will use them again.

Lauren H.2 posts

Great service - both the clean and the organisation of it

Had my first clean yesterday for my 2 bed 1 bath flat. The booking was very easy to manage and amend using the application Urban You. Additionally I selected the time 7-8am and the cleaners arrived at 7:10am which was appreciated as I had to leave the house for work.
The quality of the clean was to a high standard and the cleaners listened to my requirements and focused on the areas I said to.
I will definitely continue to use this service going forward, thanks!
Lauren H.

Very good clean! and service overall

Full clean of 2 bedroom one bathroom house. 2 cleaners came with all the products so no need to supply anything. Service was booked for 2 hours. The cleaners were on time and cleaned the place to a very high standard. Bathroom and kitchen in particular were cleaned very well. Very easy app to book and reschedule if necessary. Will definitely continue using fortnightly.
Kay Jay
Kay JaySydney, NSW

The cleaners have been great!

The cleaners are doing a great job and it helps me immensely when they do extra things like fold the clothes They are polite and always let me know when they will be arriving. I love getting home from work and the house is all sorted.
Melinda
MelindaSydney, NSW3 posts

It was such a pleasant experience

The Booking service was so easy and straight forward. The opportunity to choose our suitable time slot and very timely confirmation of booking was brilliant. The cleaning team was efficient and very courteous, very much appreciated. Will most definitely be using the service again.