UrbanYou
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UrbanYou

Jess
Jess

House cleaning very poorly managed

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

Still waiting to hear back from them UrbanYou ........

Recently had an End of Lease and Carpet Clean booked in with UrbanYou. On our return the apartment looked clean, but unfortunately the carpets seemed untouched. Multiple stains left on the carpet. They quote on their web page "Plus, all of our Sydney services are satisfaction guaranteed – if you’re unhappy with the job we’ll come back free of charge to make it right." This is untrue! We have been trying to contact them since (one week) and have been unsuccessful, via email and phone. I am now left with an uncleaned carpet and very poor customer service.

Cleaners didn’t show up

Booked cleaners for 9am start. Day before asked to move to 12pm start, which I moved my schedule around to accommodate. 1:10pm and the cleaners hasn’t turned up. I called the helpline asking for eta and unable to provide. But my payment was refunded and they lady on the phone apologised politely.

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Jess, again we are so sorry to have been let down by the cleaner and not able to full fill your service. We do hope you'll give us another try. Warm regards, Kate

Shouldnt beds be made

Very simple job... Airbnb with very limited "stuff", one small kitchen and bathroom.

2 people were sent and I cant for the life of me work out how the time was spent. Didn't even bother making the beds... Did I Have to say this specifically even though you have this listed as a service.? Unimpressed, will be cancelling.

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi there, we're sorry to hear your experience wasn't to our high standard. Please get in touch via 1300 048 566 as we'd like to make this right.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how UrbanYou compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Jacqui F
Jacqui FSydney

Less then average clean

the Owner kindly stepped in and rectified the situation and mentioned they take their customer service very seriously and it is the core of the business

Terrible end of lease clean!