George
GeorgeMelbourne

Terrible service .. updated my review

Just as update and to be honest , urbanyou partially refunded us and apologised for the work done by the cleaner they sent to us

Terrible service , I wish I could give zero star. They charged us 7.5 hours two cleaners for our house Taylors Hill . Today they sent us one young guy who did the job in 3.5 hours and left the house very dirty , absolutely terrible job and a scam Stay away from this company everyone . We will speak to them tomorrow and either they send someone to clean the house or refund us the money or I will contact consumer affairs Victoria ... you cant rip us off

allmyfriends
allmyfriendsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient cleaners but billed for 3 hours while they only worked 2

So I booked for 3 hours, two cleaners turned up and worked for 1 hour (should have worked for 1.5 hours). However, they worked fast and did a good job although it was difficult communicating with them due to their English language skills.

I mentioned this to UrbanYou via their review email but did not hear back. Also they subscribed me to their email list and even after unsubscribing multiple times I still receive their emails.

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Cleaning a good standard without being brilliant. Very expensive however

Cleaning a good standard without being brilliant. Very expensive however. I live in a Victorian terrace which does get dusty. There were still cobwebs on ceiling and dust on light switches. Place was well cleaned but well enough for the price

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Jules, we would have preferred to leave a "brilliant" impression. Please get in touch so that we can make this right.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how UrbanYou compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Tan8
Tan8Sydney

Frustrating booking platform

This booking service has not been great from the beginning. At first they booked me in for a 1 off clean, even though I specified I wanted a fortnightly clean. They charged me for the 1 off which is much higher rate. This was fixed promptly, then they sent a terrible cleaner who didn't even do the floors. After complaining about this, they finally sent a good cleaner who was never available at the day and time I requested. It got to the point where my cleaner was contacting me personally to arrange a suitable time, so the booking platform was pointless really as I was organising it myself. Had to cancel as this was just getting too frustrating!