UrbanYou

Ben G.
Ben G.South East Queensland, QLD

Satisfaction guarantee is a process

Showed up late and did terrible job missed spots I'd specifically asked (paid extra) for.
Then took nearly a week to respond to my complaint so i had to do it all myself then offered a tiny portion of sum paid as refund. When i asked for additional refund at least to cover the time i spent cleaning they just came up with excuses, eventually after much back and forth adequate refund was made.

UrbanYou
Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Ben. We are very sorry for the experience. The service was underbooked and we hope the additional refund offered was satisfactory. We'd love to provide a full quote for the additional living spaces should you wish to give us another chance.

Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

Easy to use, convenient.

Pleasant cleaners, place was nice & tidy. No fuss. Looking forward to continuing to use Urban You..
Kept me up to date also that morning when arriving to clean. Thank you

Look forward to cleaning day!

We use UrbanYou cleaners weekly. The two women who clean our house are always punctual and friendly (even when I held them up once for an emergency nappy change!) Am comfortable leaving my house in their care and look forward to coming home to a new one each week!

Find out how UrbanYou compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Once a fortnight clean makes our busy life so much easier!

We love having our cleaning team visit us every 2nd Saturday so the house is fresh for a nice relaxing weekend at home! It makes upkeep until the next visit manageable during busy weekday life.
The bathroom is always cleaned so thoroughly :)

Reliable service

The cleaners are reliable and do a good job. It feels refreshing to come home to a clean house. Better vacuuming under beds and dusting free surfaces would be appreciated.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flat cleaners - good job

Arrived and did a good job quickly.
Will see them again . Bring own cleans implements
And materials.

Mei T.
Mei T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Thorough clean and the team was quick to respond. Would recommend. There were different cleaners each time until I requested one to be my regular cleaner. Overall reliable service that meets my expectations.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

So far so good!

we have had several different cleaners over the years, and so far urbanyou is doing a great job. They were punctual, did a good job and were able to get the house cleaned in a reasonable amount of time. My only feedback would be that they should clean under objects (items in the counter, bathroom shelf, rug, etc) rather than just around them. Otherwise they were great and well use them again.

Its a good service

Highly recommended although they need to to remove heavy furnished to clean under. I also they do have the right way of cleaning but the way they clean is like any other.

Cat81
Cat81Sydney, NSW

Lovely service

Hardworking cleaners, punctual and thorough. Much better than other cleaning services I have used. Only room for improvement is the time it takes for a small house but I am sure this can be negotiated. Overall very pleased.

November 27th 2019 Update: Good reliable service

Lovely team who are polite, professional and efficient. A great non-intrusive service that I would highly recommend. Easy to get in touch with management regarding queries. No stress, no fuss.

EXPERT

Very diligent cleaners who don't cut corners. Attention to the small details. Keep going until the spot or Mark is removed. Respectful too of the space given our home is freshly renovated.

Good option for a deep clean

We had just moved in and the place had been empty for a while and needed a thorough spring clean. UrbanYou sent a team with all their own kit to get through my place as quickly as possible and they did a great job getting into all the little nooks and crannies where dirt builds up!

Ldd
LddSydney, NSW

Great customer service and great cleaning service with attention to detail

Wonderful attention to detail on surfaces, the cleaner removed items on shelves and did a proper clean (rather than cleaning around objects). Made beds and took out rubbish. More attention to detail needed around faucets to remove marks and bits of mold.

Good clean

Punctual, easy to book, the service was good, there was good attention to detail, got under lounges, made beds although I did not expect that, cleaned up clutter. Happy with the job.

jenny.h
jenny.hAU

Making life easy

Easy to book online. Specify if you would like male or female in your initial sign up. I booked the 12 pack to see how good they are and saved money at the same time.