UrbanYou

Vee

VeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with my experience

I requested the end of lease clean. Someone called me to confirm exactly what I needed and she booked it in and I paid over phone. They subcontracted another company. The cleaners were on time, I showed them exactly what I needed and they understood and did it perfectly, they also offered to clean web and insects from the ceiling at no extra charge, and I was told the job would take 5 hrs but they finished everything in 3.5 hrs. They also pointed out issues with the rangehood and mould growth and rot in certain areas of the house and advised how I can fix it. Would definitely use again.

Dene M.

Dene M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above & Beyond - Perfect Clean

The clean was immaculate - never seen an end of lease done so well.

They did my windows & a bunch of other things not even on my list of requests - superb initiative

UrbanYou
Urban Y.UrbanYou
stefan d.

stefan d.Perth, WA

Above and beyond the call of duty

I had a whole bunch of dishes in the sink that I've been too busy to address it was a terrible mess and I asked the two girls that were cleaning to leave it for me to do since I was told over the phone that dishes aren't included. When I came home I was so surprised to find the sink empty and everything put away I dropped to the floor in joy since I've been so busy with work. Thanks girls hopefully you enjoyed the candy I left out! ☺️

Sarah D.

Sarah D.Sydney, NSW

Cleaning was Exceptional

Had a wonderful cleaning team come out to my property. Cleaning done was spot on and the cleaners finished early but asked what other tasks I could give them to do to ensure I received my full service. The house was left spotless and was exceptionally well done. Will definitely hire again!

Caz

CazSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning great

The booking process was seamless and the person turned up on time. Carpets were cleaned and look fabulous. The only comment I would make is the carpets did take a while to be fully dry so leave plenty of time before you need to put things back.

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

UrbanYou cleaners were perfect!

Everything was cleaned better than expected! Attention to detail was given to all areas of our home. There were no areas that were skipped over and we are booking again.

Sylvia C.

Sylvia C.Sydney, NSW

Great Cleaners

2nd time booking. Really happy with the service, the cleaners were very throughout with the apartment. Will 100% be using again! The customer service was great too! Thank you so much!!

Great service - used twice now and really happy

Super easy to arrange and make changes via the ap. Urbanyou have been responsive and easy to deal with. Quality of the cleans have been great and love that I have a regular cleaner appointed. She's been great.

Emma R.

Emma R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

UrbanYou cleaning has been excellent. The house is tidy and clean and beds made - every time! Coming home after a clean is fabulous- I would recommend the service very highly.

Jules J

Jules JSydney, NSW

Fantastic service - very happy!

We've always had a great experience with UrbanYou. Our most recent cleaner Anna, is fantastic - very thorough with fantastic attention to detail, our apartment looked lovely. Super easy to book too - can't recommend UrbanYou enough!

Vinay Menon

Vinay MenonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service - thorough, efficient, friendly staff. Easy to book, and punctual on the day. Thanks Nick, you were brilliant. Left my house in excellent condition, and went the extra mile to do a thorough clean. Much appreciated.

Lil

Lil

Happy customer

From the start UrbanYou was simple to use. The customer service was great. The cleaners were lovely and did a great job. They dusted places I hadnt dusted (embarrassingly) for years!

Was perfect!

Such a great service, it was definitely the spring clean I was after. No more dust, and all the little nooks and cranny's were cleansed. You will not be disappointed!

Szg

SzgSydney, NSW

Perfect

Good service, also very kind and helpful customer service. I recommend for everyone. It's good to come home in a clean and tidy apartment! It's worth to try it! Thank you

Fantastic!

A wonderful fortnightly investment. Professional, on time and detailed. Beatriz is fantastic and very polite. Makes a huge difference to our week. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a cleaner.