Listing monitored by UrbanYou

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Jed R.
Jed R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some of the worst service I've experienced

The service that we received from this company was deplorable, We paid $470 for a vacate clean and some other things. When the landlord did the vacate inspection after they had cleaned the property they sent us these photo's, we then contacted the company thinking this clearly shows that they didn't deliver on their guarantee and that they would send another cleaner out to amend these issues. We had contact from Abby from the support team who had said that because 72 hours had passed they wouldn't amend these issues, even though she can clearly see the cleaning job was horrible.

I would encourage everyone who considers using this companies service to think again and consider other options!!

• +6Thumbnail
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Lauri R.
Lauri R.Sydney, NSW

Could never get a cleaner

We had a reoccurring fortnightly booking and every time we would get a text on the Thursday we are trying to secure a cleaner for tomorrow then I’ll at Thursday night. Sorry we couldn’t get a cleaner we will get one for Saturday. Then on Friday we would get a message sorry we can’t get one for Saturday. What is the point of a reoccurring booking if you can never get a cleaner. Very annoying and leaves us stranded.

Louise
LouisePerth, WA

Cleaner didn't turn up

I booked a weekly clean and the cleaner didn't turn up, despite payment being taken in advance. When I called up, I found out that Urbanyou hadn't found a cleaner for me and so no one was ever going to be coming. They told me that a text had been sent informing me of this, but I certainly didn't receive one. Now I have to keep my fingers crossed that I get my money back. I would strongly advise not to use this company. I have seen other very similar reviews.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Vee
VeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with my experience

I requested the end of lease clean. Someone called me to confirm exactly what I needed and she booked it in and I paid over phone. They subcontracted another company. The cleaners were on time, I showed them exactly what I needed and they understood and did it perfectly, they also offered to clean web and insects from the ceiling at no extra charge, and I was told the job would take 5 hrs but they finished everything in 3.5 hrs. They also pointed out issues with the rangehood and mould growth and rot in certain areas of the house and advised how I can fix it. Would definitely use again.

Ray
Ray

Awful 'customer service'

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Ray, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know the booking reference via support@urbanyou.com.au and we'd be happy to see what we can do to help with your concern.

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What customer service?

Have been using Urban You for cleaning my house the last five weeks. The cleaners themselves were lovely and did a good job. However, I changed the amount of cleaning I wanted after the first week but was still charged the same. Have since tried to contact a manager, been told to wait on hold and then after a 10 minutes or so been told I will be rung back. I haven't been rung back. Third time I rang I cancelled the service without receiving a refund. This is unacceptable.

What do these managers do exactly? Clearly it is not care for their customers!

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry we weren't able to get back to you sooner as we would like due to business demands. Thank you as well for letting us resolve the issue.

Betty
BettySydney, NSW

DO NOT USE

LLidda
LLiddaPerth, WA

Didn’t turn up two bookings in a row.

Booking was for 8-9am and they rang at 1130 to say they had gone to the wrong address. Second time they didn’t show up at all. Unreliable, terrible customer service. Won’t use again.

worst experience ever

Items broken, time changed constantly. Assembly not finished. A hole was put in my wall.
Would never use this service again. The communication was horrific and the issue was never resolved.

nthshrbuild
nthshrbuildSydney, NSW

Absolute Headache. Would not recommend.

Requested a quote for a clean 2 days out from the day suitable, they confirmed and I paid. Customer service could not find a cleaner and subsequently I had to cancel the clean, refund was granted. 2 weeks later, I receive a text saying that they were still having trouble finding a cleaner for the "subscribed fortnightly clean". I check my bank account, funds have been processed. Unable to log into my online account nor able to connect with anyone over the phone, Communication was through text. It is evident Urban You is just a disorganised basic booking agent for cleaners and subsequently have cancelled my fortnightly cleans. Customer service was courteous, however it caused more headaches than it was worth. Would not recommend.

Rajbir singh
Rajbir singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t ever. Chooose this cleaning service

Service manager not even picking up phone . They blocked our number . They asked us to pay $ 320 In advance and cash .
We specifically requested them to clean door handles and kitchen appliances. Result is in these pictures.
When we enter the house found same as we inspected .
Never book this fraud cleaning service .
Don’t give any one cash as you have no proof left that you pay them .
They not gona reply you .
Cheated us . Thanks fraud cleaning service
Not even deserve half star don’t have that option to reward with no star. Not recommend.

• +5Thumbnail

Never go with this service they are fraud

My husband was getting quotes from websites n left his details and this company contacted.
We requested the cleaner company to clean specifically kitchen appliances and clean windows door rails. Not even dusted . We came next day found the property same way as it was . Manager of urban you said they belongs Jim group .
They ask us pay $ 320 In advance and cash in hand. My husband given and result is disappointed and stressing. They not even picking up phone . Cleaner who did cleaning they don’t want to commit they was rude when they finally picked phone when we said that we gona report . Soo don’t go wid this cleaning service and don’t pay in advance or cash . As you left with no proof in ur hand .

• +7Thumbnail
Dene M.
Dene M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above & Beyond - Perfect Clean

The clean was immaculate - never seen an end of lease done so well.

They did my windows & a bunch of other things not even on my list of requests - superb initiative

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Would not recommended for NDIS clean! Do not use if on NDIS!

I booked UrbanYou for an NDIS clean and unfortunately they just took advantage of the situation! Initially they turned up an hour early and proceed to till me they work off NSW time when we are not even close to the boarder.... The clean was suppose to last for 2.5h however they finished within 1h10 max.

Unfortunately this is an issue that happens a lot with people taking advantage of this disadvantage as it is often the case they will not speak up! It is extremely poor effort and I could not recommend these guys to anyone!

stefan d.
stefan d.Perth, WA

Above and beyond the call of duty

I had a whole bunch of dishes in the sink that I've been too busy to address it was a terrible mess and I asked the two girls that were cleaning to leave it for me to do since I was told over the phone that dishes aren't included. When I came home I was so surprised to find the sink empty and everything put away I dropped to the floor in joy since I've been so busy with work. Thanks girls hopefully you enjoyed the candy I left out! ☺️