UrbanYou

UrbanYou (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UrbanYou

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

I felt cared for and its not very common these days.

Great customer service first of all, they will call you, msg you and email you. I was very hard to get in touch due to work, but the team was so efficient and always made it seem effortless. Cleaner the first time wasnt the best but I admit, that the house was very messy, anybody can get overwhelmed. But they fixed it straightaway by offering free clean up the very next day and this time the cleaner was a Super star, it is evident that he likes his job and cares for his customer. I was so surprised to see that he even folded up my laundry which was nt the part of job but he did it exceed my expectations. I cant thank the team enough. especially Sonny, Syed and Hannah

Jane
Jane

Good service. Didn't meet cleaner. I wish I knew her name and profile. Booking process is smooth but I wish I can change the dates without penalty. Would like a reminder SMS before the cleaning as well

Cov
Cov

My home is lovely

My cleaner is lovely and does a very thorough job. I thoroughly Enjoy coming home after her visits! Great attention to detail and she is mindful of my home security.

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient and great clean

It was extremely easy to organise the clean through their website. The cleaner arrived promptly, and the quality of the clean was great. Will be recommending to friends and family.

Elsykh
ElsykhSydney, NSW

Urban you is perfect and my new addiction.

They do amazing cleaning and they turn your house from crap to shiny shiny. They do everything from A to Z. Their cleaners are very friendly and trustworthy. I love urban you.

Very impressed with the clean

Used UrbanYou for the first time. Have now recommended it to my sister. The lovely cleaner made my house sparkling & smelt beautiful. I was also very impressed with the price.

Elena
ElenaSydney, NSW

Great service, easy, quick and good

As I just moved to Sydney a few weeks ago, this service was fantastic. It was very easy to book online, I received reminder text messages on my mobile and the transactions and information were quick and accurate. The service was really good, now finally my house look clean again. I will book the service on a regular basis.

N Nguyen
N NguyenSydney

Good job

We use Urban you for the first time today. The cleaner has done a very good job and we are happy with it. The company seems to be organised. They called the cleaner to ensure she has arrived and things are ok. Booking on website is easy and they do have good phone operator who you can speak to.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.Sydney, NSW

So easy and flexible

I needed a deep clean after having painting done - so much dust everywhere! The booking process was easy and my cleaner arrived promptly and really applied herself to getting a thorough job done in the allotted time. I couldn't have asked for more.

Fortnightly apartment clean

The website and app was simple and easy to use. The cleaner they sent was thorough and did a fantastic job. The place was spotless when they left. Very happy with the service and I will be keeping my fortnightly booking.

Spiria
SpiriaSydney, NSW

Professional and did a great job!

They arrived on time, messaged as they came and when they left. Came home to a sparkling clean home and everything in its place. Very happy with their service. Job well done!

Fantastic service

This was my first time booking a cleaner with UrbanYou and I’m so happy with the service. They did a fantastic job of cleaning my home. Definitely will be booking with them again.

Imaculate house clean

The House was extremely clean I was more than pleased with the result. Washed floors were shiny not a spec on them. No dist to be seen anywhere. Will definitely use Urbanyou again.

Spring clean, Sparkling like a diamond

I am so happy with the spring clean we got. I am pregnant and haven’t been able to clean, the girls cleaned top to bottom and made it sparkle again!!!

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

End of lease shine

The team at urban you arrived on time, got straight to the task and completed a really professional clean. I would recommended the service to anyone.Great job girls. Thank you

Above and Beyond

The cleaners provided a fantastic service and even made my bed!
I felt really spoilt by all the work they did and the products they used smelled so nice- not like chemicals. Would definitely recommend 10/10

Fantastic!

Nara did an amazing job, we had a couple focus areas and she really did great. And went above and beyond, even swept and mopped which wasn’t expected for the package we chose!

Rik
Rik

Fantastic clean. Cleaners were on time and did a great job

Cleaners did everything I asked of them and brought all cleaning supplies. They were punctual and polite. They did a fantastic job cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms and living space. Will definitely be using again.

Christine I.
Christine I.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and thorough clean

Urban you found cleaners for my spring clean very quickly. They were thorough and did everything I asked of them, they are the best cleaners I've used in a long time.

Stefan W.
Stefan W.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous service. Highly professional cleaners.

Ive used lots of cleaners, but Urban you have found by far the best we have ever had. Not only that, their service is amazing. I absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Violet B.
Violet B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic cleaning job!

I am Very pleased with their cleaning services. I was happy with the way they left our flat spotless and smelling like a luxury hotel. I highly recommend their services.

Casey C.
Casey C.Sydney, NSW

So convenient

Love the convenience of UrbanYou, so good just knowing exactly when you’ll have the cleaners show up! So easy to organise and the cleaners are always great. Pricing on subscription is really good too.

Yara
YaraSydney, NSW

Perfect cleaning service!

Lucy did an amazing job. I was looking for a general clean but she went above and beyond and she was so fast. I will def be using her service again and I Would Def recommend. A++

zoe
zoeSydney, NSW

Such a treat

So delighted with such s great job; above and beyond, not just clean but tidy. Clothes neatly folded, bedrooms impeccable. Nothing was too much trouble. All the dishes washed, beds made, bins emptied. It was a treat to come hone to,

emer
emerSydney, NSW

Happy customer

The best feeling walking in the door at the end of a long week to my beautiful clean home. Our cleaners are amazing. Best disicion I made was to contact urban you, they look after me and follow up everytime to make sure im happy. Super easy app too.

November 3rd 2019 Update: So Glad I found this service

So glad I started using this service. I have a sparkling home when I get home on Friday. The team at urbanyou are so helpful and get back straight away. Thanks guys