UrbanYou

UrbanYou (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UrbanYou

Cat81
Cat81Sydney, NSW

Lovely service

Hardworking cleaners, punctual and thorough. Much better than other cleaning services I have used. Only room for improvement is the time it takes for a small house but I am sure this can be negotiated. Overall very pleased.

November 27th 2019 Update: Good reliable service

Lovely team who are polite, professional and efficient. A great non-intrusive service that I would highly recommend. Easy to get in touch with management regarding queries. No stress, no fuss.

Job Well Done
Job Well Done

Brilliant job!

I was very happy with the thorough clean that Daniel did on my apartment.
I will need a house cleaned next April 2020 and I will definitely use urbanyou again.

EXPERT

Very diligent cleaners who don't cut corners. Attention to the small details. Keep going until the spot or Mark is removed. Respectful too of the space given our home is freshly renovated.

Good option for a deep clean

We had just moved in and the place had been empty for a while and needed a thorough spring clean. UrbanYou sent a team with all their own kit to get through my place as quickly as possible and they did a great job getting into all the little nooks and crannies where dirt builds up!

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Gardener did a fantastic job

Having a gardener who maintains my lawns & vegetable garden with care has been the best thing ever. He is amazing. Our lawns have never looked better and my new garden is thriving!

Amazing Cleaning Service

Best cleaning service. My apartment was spotless. I have used many cleaning services and these are the best. All the finishing touches felt like coming home to a hotel. I highly recommend this cleaning service.

Easy, simple and high quality

Find a consistent and well priced cleaner is difficult and time consuming, UrbanYou takes the hard work away. They do the organising and managing, you enjoy a clean home and peace of mind

Ldd
LddSydney, NSW

Great customer service and great cleaning service with attention to detail

Wonderful attention to detail on surfaces, the cleaner removed items on shelves and did a proper clean (rather than cleaning around objects). Made beds and took out rubbish. More attention to detail needed around faucets to remove marks and bits of mold.

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Great Service!

So easy and convenient to book. Team arrived on time and worked hard and efficiently. Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely be using the service again!

Good clean

Punctual, easy to book, the service was good, there was good attention to detail, got under lounges, made beds although I did not expect that, cleaned up clutter. Happy with the job.

emma
emmaSydney, NSW

Excellent clean

The cleaning service is easy to book online. In the past we've had "just ok" cleans (often when booked as a once-off), but this time round the cleaner did an exceptional job. Every object and surface was dust free, with a lot of care and consideration taken for small details. Thanks Noi!

Sherein f.
Sherein f.Sydney, NSW

Impressed with the service, great work

We were very happy with the overall service. Cleaners were very punctual, arrived on time and got on with cleaning my house. They did an amazing job. We'll be using Urban you again for sure.

Deanna P.
Deanna P.Sydney, NSW

Simple and easy - great quality

Our cleaner did such a thorough job - booking process is really easy. I love being able to organise everything online, and have a really polite and professional cleaner attend within hours.

Excellent!

Brilliant service. Booking process was incredibly smooth. Mell was great, went above and beyond. Even our toddler noticed the difference. Will definitely be making it an ongoing thing. Thanks Mell.

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

I felt cared for and its not very common these days.

Great customer service first of all, they will call you, msg you and email you. I was very hard to get in touch due to work, but the team was so efficient and always made it seem effortless. Cleaner the first time wasnt the best but I admit, that the house was very messy, anybody can get overwhelmed. But they fixed it straightaway by offering free clean up the very next day and this time the cleaner was a Super star, it is evident that he likes his job and cares for his customer. I was so surprised to see that he even folded up my laundry which was nt the part of job but he did it exceed my expectations. I cant thank the team enough. especially Sonny, Syed and Hannah

Jane
Jane

Good service. Didn't meet cleaner. I wish I knew her name and profile. Booking process is smooth but I wish I can change the dates without penalty. Would like a reminder SMS before the cleaning as well

Cov
Cov

My home is lovely

My cleaner is lovely and does a very thorough job. I thoroughly Enjoy coming home after her visits! Great attention to detail and she is mindful of my home security.

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient and great clean

It was extremely easy to organise the clean through their website. The cleaner arrived promptly, and the quality of the clean was great. Will be recommending to friends and family.

Elsykh
ElsykhSydney, NSW

Urban you is perfect and my new addiction.

They do amazing cleaning and they turn your house from crap to shiny shiny. They do everything from A to Z. Their cleaners are very friendly and trustworthy. I love urban you.

Very impressed with the clean

Used UrbanYou for the first time. Have now recommended it to my sister. The lovely cleaner made my house sparkling & smelt beautiful. I was also very impressed with the price.

Elena
ElenaSydney, NSW

Great service, easy, quick and good

As I just moved to Sydney a few weeks ago, this service was fantastic. It was very easy to book online, I received reminder text messages on my mobile and the transactions and information were quick and accurate. The service was really good, now finally my house look clean again. I will book the service on a regular basis.

N Nguyen
N NguyenSydney

Good job

We use Urban you for the first time today. The cleaner has done a very good job and we are happy with it. The company seems to be organised. They called the cleaner to ensure she has arrived and things are ok. Booking on website is easy and they do have good phone operator who you can speak to.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.Sydney, NSW

So easy and flexible

I needed a deep clean after having painting done - so much dust everywhere! The booking process was easy and my cleaner arrived promptly and really applied herself to getting a thorough job done in the allotted time. I couldn't have asked for more.

Fortnightly apartment clean

The website and app was simple and easy to use. The cleaner they sent was thorough and did a fantastic job. The place was spotless when they left. Very happy with the service and I will be keeping my fortnightly booking.

Spiria
SpiriaSydney, NSW

Professional and did a great job!

They arrived on time, messaged as they came and when they left. Came home to a sparkling clean home and everything in its place. Very happy with their service. Job well done!