UrbanYou

UrbanYou (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UrbanYou

Fantastic service

This was my first time booking a cleaner with UrbanYou and I’m so happy with the service. They did a fantastic job of cleaning my home. Definitely will be booking with them again.

Imaculate house clean

The House was extremely clean I was more than pleased with the result. Washed floors were shiny not a spec on them. No dist to be seen anywhere. Will definitely use Urbanyou again.

Spring clean, Sparkling like a diamond

I am so happy with the spring clean we got. I am pregnant and haven’t been able to clean, the girls cleaned top to bottom and made it sparkle again!!!

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

End of lease shine

The team at urban you arrived on time, got straight to the task and completed a really professional clean. I would recommended the service to anyone.Great job girls. Thank you

Above and Beyond

The cleaners provided a fantastic service and even made my bed!
I felt really spoilt by all the work they did and the products they used smelled so nice- not like chemicals. Would definitely recommend 10/10

Fantastic!

Nara did an amazing job, we had a couple focus areas and she really did great. And went above and beyond, even swept and mopped which wasn’t expected for the package we chose!

Rik
Rik

Fantastic clean. Cleaners were on time and did a great job

Cleaners did everything I asked of them and brought all cleaning supplies. They were punctual and polite. They did a fantastic job cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms and living space. Will definitely be using again.

Christine I.
Christine I.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and thorough clean

Urban you found cleaners for my spring clean very quickly. They were thorough and did everything I asked of them, they are the best cleaners I've used in a long time.

Stefan W.
Stefan W.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous service. Highly professional cleaners.

Ive used lots of cleaners, but Urban you have found by far the best we have ever had. Not only that, their service is amazing. I absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Violet B.
Violet B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic cleaning job!

I am Very pleased with their cleaning services. I was happy with the way they left our flat spotless and smelling like a luxury hotel. I highly recommend their services.

jenny.h
jenny.hAU

Making life easy

Easy to book online. Specify if you would like male or female in your initial sign up. I booked the 12 pack to see how good they are and saved money at the same time.

Casey C.
Casey C.Sydney, NSW

So convenient

Love the convenience of UrbanYou, so good just knowing exactly when you’ll have the cleaners show up! So easy to organise and the cleaners are always great. Pricing on subscription is really good too.

Yara
YaraSydney, NSW

Perfect cleaning service!

Lucy did an amazing job. I was looking for a general clean but she went above and beyond and she was so fast. I will def be using her service again and I Would Def recommend. A++

zoe
zoeSydney, NSW

Such a treat

So delighted with such s great job; above and beyond, not just clean but tidy. Clothes neatly folded, bedrooms impeccable. Nothing was too much trouble. All the dishes washed, beds made, bins emptied. It was a treat to come hone to,

emer
emerSydney, NSW

Happy customer

The best feeling walking in the door at the end of a long week to my beautiful clean home. Our cleaners are amazing. Best disicion I made was to contact urban you, they look after me and follow up everytime to make sure im happy. Super easy app too.

November 3rd 2019 Update: So Glad I found this service

So glad I started using this service. I have a sparkling home when I get home on Friday. The team at urbanyou are so helpful and get back straight away. Thanks guys

Shalini
ShaliniSydney, NSW

The service was perfect

Arrived on time, pleasant person, I discussed with her what needed to be done, asked me if I could check on the service delivered & provide feedback, asked if she could do more as she tine left, I did not bother her as she carried on with her task. Understood what I wanted.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

A great service

Booking process was simple and support queries handled quickly. The cleaning service itself was brilliant. Cleaner was friendly and thorough. The app is also very simple to use for maintenance.

Great service and follow up - reliable indeed

Cleaner arrives in time and completes all tasks requested for. Very pleasing indeed. Thank you for such great service and I appreciate prompt responses for any enquiries asked. Well done!

hdan
hdanSydney, NSW

Easy and Clean

After many searches I decided to use UrbanYou and the reason why is price and review.
I am happy with the service for the reason below:
- Clean. Yes my place is clean after the service. most important!
- Easy communication, whenever time you have issue and need to reschedule, customer service is very handy
- my cleaner bobby is puncture and trustful
Overall, I am very happy to use UrbanYou and I would recommend to use to others too.

A great service

UrbanYou consistently provides great customer service - they’re responsive, helpful, and very dedicated to customer care - and let’s face it, there’s nothing quite like having a clean house at the end of a busy week!

Uban you Fairy, Gentley and thoroughly made my home sparkly and feel wonderful. Thankyou . Emma xx V happy.

So delighted my Urban You fairy has gently and respectfully made my home sparkly . What a gift. I come home and just relax , and I can get on with the things l LOVE to do not just need to do .. Thankyou
Emma

Mario N.
Mario N.Sydney, NSW

Excelent customer service

UrbanYou has the best customer service I have experienced with service providers. Any issue that you have and contact their helpdesk, is promptly answered with follow-up calls done by the attendants until the issue is solved. Honestly best company in cleaning in Australia.

October 2nd 2019 Update: Perfect service

Our cleaner always do an amazing job. Recently the usual professional couldn’t make to an appointment and another professional was sent, and the quality of the job was the same. Very happy with UrbanYou.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We were very happy with our gardener. He did a most thorough job. Also let us know via text what time he would arrive. Would definitely recommend this service to others.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very thorough

A very thorough job well done! Wasn’t expecting it to be as thorough as it was, and having 2 people work together, made it more efficient in getting the job done quicker.

Peter J
Peter J

Well done and professional clean

Well done and professional. Linda was prompt and did an excellent cleaning job. The carpets were vacuumed and the bathroom left spotless. She appreciated feedback and was courteous. Recommended for my next one time cleaning.