UrbanYou

Listing monitored by UrbanYou

Eddie
EddieSydney, NSW

Reliable, Fast & Very Professional

First time using and great first impressions all round. From booking right through to job completed it was effortless. Based on this we will be using this service on going.

Chelsea E
Chelsea E

Found the perfect cleaner

I have been a customer for over a year now. The team at UrbanYou worked very hard to find the perfect cleaner to meet my needs. I am so happy with the result.

A great service

The online booking system was easy to use and our booking was confirmed really quickly. The cleaner was on time and lovely and the clean we got was fantastic. Very happy, will use this service again.

Mel lennard
Mel lennardSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service - I will be using this service again for sure! Can not fault the result - thorough and attention to detail at its best. Lovely people and top service. Thank you.

Lynn
LynnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The BEST Spring Clean!

I don't want to have a cleaner coming to my house on a regular basis, so when I saw that UrbanYou will send a team around to do a one-off spring clean I immediately booked a service. Two lovely people came and cleaned my house from top to bottom for 5 hours. They were fantastic! Highly recommended.

Kathryn Watt
Kathryn WattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

How do they get that shower screen so sparkling clean??

Our cleaners are fastidious, thorough, and lovely to have around (and the enormous shower screen is now invisible - luckily we can see our reflections so we dont walk through it). Terrific job!

JoHugh
JoHughSydney, NSW

First time user

First time user, was pleasantly surprised how clean and tidy the house was. Communication with Admin after initial App hiccup with Urban You was no trouble to sort out and handled very efficiently.

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

Left my house looking shiny and new

Job was completed in a timely manner. They were careful with my possessions and did a really thorough job. So easy to deal with the admin staff too. I have made a couple of changes and nothing is too much trouble. Every question was answered in a timely and polite manner and the App makes it so simple to keep track of my bookings. Love your work guys!

Lozza
LozzaSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

After a very tiring week, I didnt have the energy to tidy up after the kids before my cleaner came. Fully intended to txt her to leave the kids rooms, but forgot. Arrived home to find all the toys put away and the place spotless. I was so grateful I could have cried!

A Sydney
A SydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable and great service

I have used Urbanyou service a number of times and find the company and their cleaners reliable and friendly. Communication and customer service are top notch. I plan to continue using them.

clevo
clevoSydney, NSW

Convenient & efficient service

Friendly, reliable, efficient and punctual service. Love the fact you can organise your cleaning days and times in advance all in an easy convenient convenient app. Highly recommend this service

Jonny C.
Jonny C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing app, very easy to use.

UrbanYou makes keeping a regular cleaner easy. I have amended dates and times without hassle and put my account on hold while on holiday. Being able to do this from the bus or the office on my phone makes life easy.

Jacqueline  Tooma
Jacqueline Tooma

Fantastic!

Both ladies came to clean and did and excellent job. They were very accommodating and friendly. They cleaned the bathrooms so well, they looked like new. The kitchen was spotless. Good vacuuming and mopping. great job!!!

Emmalene A.
Emmalene A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The cleaner was lovely

Easy to book online and prompt service for a beautfully clean house, the cleaner was lovely and very patient with me moving the dog from room to room to keep him out of the way.

The service is always amazing

I have used urbanyou couple times, never had bad experiences. The service is amazing and my place is so clean now! The price is reasonable as well! Will definitely use it again!

Helpful, friendly, excellent!

Anton did a wonderful job of tidying weeding and pruning my jungle, he listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond! I am very impressed and love my new garden oasis!

Job Well Done
Job Well Done

Brilliant job!

I was very happy with the thorough clean that Daniel did on my apartment.
I will need a house cleaned next April 2020 and I will definitely use urbanyou again.

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Gardener did a fantastic job

Having a gardener who maintains my lawns & vegetable garden with care has been the best thing ever. He is amazing. Our lawns have never looked better and my new garden is thriving!

Amazing Cleaning Service

Best cleaning service. My apartment was spotless. I have used many cleaning services and these are the best. All the finishing touches felt like coming home to a hotel. I highly recommend this cleaning service.

Easy, simple and high quality

Find a consistent and well priced cleaner is difficult and time consuming, UrbanYou takes the hard work away. They do the organising and managing, you enjoy a clean home and peace of mind

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Great Service!

So easy and convenient to book. Team arrived on time and worked hard and efficiently. Overall it was a great experience and I will definitely be using the service again!

emma
emmaSydney, NSW

Excellent clean

The cleaning service is easy to book online. In the past we've had "just ok" cleans (often when booked as a once-off), but this time round the cleaner did an exceptional job. Every object and surface was dust free, with a lot of care and consideration taken for small details. Thanks Noi!

Sherein f.
Sherein f.Sydney, NSW

Impressed with the service, great work

We were very happy with the overall service. Cleaners were very punctual, arrived on time and got on with cleaning my house. They did an amazing job. We'll be using Urban you again for sure.

Deanna P.
Deanna P.Sydney, NSW

Simple and easy - great quality

Our cleaner did such a thorough job - booking process is really easy. I love being able to organise everything online, and have a really polite and professional cleaner attend within hours.

Excellent!

Brilliant service. Booking process was incredibly smooth. Mell was great, went above and beyond. Even our toddler noticed the difference. Will definitely be making it an ongoing thing. Thanks Mell.