UrbanYou

Listing monitored by UrbanYou

Shalini
ShaliniSydney, NSW

The service was perfect

Arrived on time, pleasant person, I discussed with her what needed to be done, asked me if I could check on the service delivered & provide feedback, asked if she could do more as she tine left, I did not bother her as she carried on with her task. Understood what I wanted.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

A great service

Booking process was simple and support queries handled quickly. The cleaning service itself was brilliant. Cleaner was friendly and thorough. The app is also very simple to use for maintenance.

Great service and follow up - reliable indeed

Cleaner arrives in time and completes all tasks requested for. Very pleasing indeed. Thank you for such great service and I appreciate prompt responses for any enquiries asked. Well done!

hdan
hdanSydney, NSW

Easy and Clean

After many searches I decided to use UrbanYou and the reason why is price and review.
I am happy with the service for the reason below:
- Clean. Yes my place is clean after the service. most important!
- Easy communication, whenever time you have issue and need to reschedule, customer service is very handy
- my cleaner bobby is puncture and trustful
Overall, I am very happy to use UrbanYou and I would recommend to use to others too.

A great service

UrbanYou consistently provides great customer service - they’re responsive, helpful, and very dedicated to customer care - and let’s face it, there’s nothing quite like having a clean house at the end of a busy week!

Uban you Fairy, Gentley and thoroughly made my home sparkly and feel wonderful. Thankyou . Emma xx V happy.

So delighted my Urban You fairy has gently and respectfully made my home sparkly . What a gift. I come home and just relax , and I can get on with the things l LOVE to do not just need to do .. Thankyou
Emma

Mario N.
Mario N.Sydney, NSW

Excelent customer service

UrbanYou has the best customer service I have experienced with service providers. Any issue that you have and contact their helpdesk, is promptly answered with follow-up calls done by the attendants until the issue is solved. Honestly best company in cleaning in Australia.

October 2nd 2019 Update: Perfect service

Our cleaner always do an amazing job. Recently the usual professional couldn’t make to an appointment and another professional was sent, and the quality of the job was the same. Very happy with UrbanYou.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We were very happy with our gardener. He did a most thorough job. Also let us know via text what time he would arrive. Would definitely recommend this service to others.

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very thorough

A very thorough job well done! Wasn’t expecting it to be as thorough as it was, and having 2 people work together, made it more efficient in getting the job done quicker.

Peter J
Peter J

Well done and professional clean

Well done and professional. Linda was prompt and did an excellent cleaning job. The carpets were vacuumed and the bathroom left spotless. She appreciated feedback and was courteous. Recommended for my next one time cleaning.

Bondigold
BondigoldSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great clean. There was attention given to the bathrooms; clean taps and mirrors. Attention was also given to the floor corners, often missed by others, thank you so much ladies

Madeleine Hughes
Madeleine HughesSydney, NSW

Great clean

Great clean today, our apartment was spotless. It was beautiful to come home to on a Friday evening. The bathroom has never looked so nice. Thanks again urban you, looking forward to the next clean

September 27th 2019 Update: Love this service

Coming home on a Friday is amazing! The girls who do our apartment are lovely and always leave it spotless. I’m so glad we decided to use urban you, thanks

Angela W
Angela WSydney, NSW

Super Clean

Joshua was really friendly, exactly on time, and did a really thorough job. He moved furniture and rugs to clean everything. He listened and delivered on a couple of special requests I had. Super happy with the service, scheduling and price!

Rachy
RachyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and thorough

Jasmine is lovely and gets on with the job. She worked around me today having to work from home and didn’t mind my very excitable puppy which kept trying to play. She’s great!

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

KIND to your HOME

Thank you to Pablo for not just cleaning my home but respecting my home.
There's a difference and it shows when I come home from work and walk in the door.
Thank you for your continued hard work!

Lucy L.
Lucy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and experience

Nick and his colleague were great communicators, made sure they understood exactly what I wanted, and did a fabulous job cleaning the house. Coming home was like going on holidays!

November 20th 2019 Update: Great results, friendly people, fab service

UrbanYou is a wonderful service if you're busy and need a clean last-minute, or if you want to lock something in e.g. monthly. I use it ad-hoc, but am considering going to a regular booking as the quality and communication is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Fabulous Service

Elaine
ElaineSydney, NSW

Very good experience, my first time clean.

The young lady turned up on time and did a good job of cleaning my home. Dusting and replacing my may ornaments, cleaning my bathrooms kitchen living room and stairs.
Thankyou so much

Kiara
KiaraSydney, NSW

Amazing spring clean!

I am very pleased with the service and would absolutely recommend this company. Very polite, efficient and effective cleaners. They arrived on time and completed the work in really good time while paying attention to the details. They also paid really good attention to the areas that needed a bit of extra cleaning where requested.

Natalie B.
Natalie B.Sydney, NSW

A must do, changes your life for the better.

Renzo could communicate well any of my needs, came early with a suitcase full of all his cleaning equipment. He was efficient and asked me exactly what I wanted. I am so much happier now that I have a regular clean as I have an unstable knee, so unable to do a lot of household chores. Wonderful to come home to a clean home. I don't feel so depressed anymore.

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

The cleaner is very professional and knowing what to do to make sure cleaning can be done in time. I am so satisfied on her work and hope she can keep doing cleaning for us.f

Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.Sydney, NSW

Amazing, easy service!

I've used Urban You three times so far and the cleaners have always been on time, friendly, thorough and fast. The price is reasonable, especially for the level of service provided. The app is also really helpful for organising bookings. I have already recommended Urban You to my friends and family.

Happy customer

On-time, friendly and tackled a big job with energy and attention to detail. Appreciated the thorough work and the smiling faces. Will use the service again, so easy to book.

Johanne T.
Johanne T.Sydney, NSW

A great beginning

Our cleaner turned up on time and once I showed her around she got right to work. Unfortunately as her English was not great it was a bit challenging to communicate but hopefully we’ll be allocated the same lovely young lady again and we’ll be able to get minor teething issues resolved.

September 19th 2019 Update: 2nd regular clean

We had our second regular clean today and the standards achieved the first time were maintained today.
Our lovely cleaner from a fortnight ago returned with an assistant and the set straight into getting our home clean. When I returned home later it was to sparkling clean and tidy house.
So happy to have found this app and service.

Bekka
Bekka

Amazing!

The house feels SO clean and fresh. Our cleaner was super friendly and did such an amazing job, she went above and beyond, giving attention to the small things as well