93% · 795 · 6%
Brand Manager for UrbanBaby? Claim your listing.

Not happy Jan
Not happy JanMelbourne5 posts

Best Customer Servie

5 stars for customer service and communication from Urban baby. The item i was after ( a david Fussenegger blanket) was out of stock , i emailed Urban Baby to see when they would be getting more in , they got back to me right away saying they would email me . Within a week I recd an email from them saying they had the item i was after , sent me an invoice via paypal , blanket was on my door within 2 days ! Ill be back ... cant recommend urban baby enough !

Denise.Z
Denise.Z

The quickest and best service!

I had been searching online for a long time for a specific item I needed for my baby, it was either sold out or shipping took too long. I came across Urban Baby and boy am I glad! The sight was easy, the variety was extensive and the shipping .... the quickest I've ever experienced. Thank you so much for being so amazing to all us mums out there. There needs to be more business' like you around :)

MSR
MSRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC19 posts

Really great site for baby needs

As a first time mum, I constantly trawl through baby websites, looking for safe, reliable, good quality and affordable products. My experience so far with Urban Baby has been very positive. Their website is easy to navigate, as everything is broken down into categories. Shipping is extremely fast. Communication on point. I love their range of products, because I feel they source items that are unique. Really recommend shopping with their site, as they also offer zip pay.

Nourin
Nourin6 posts

Perfectly designed for baby!

It's a well designed product. Safe as it's molded as one piece, made of natural material, easy to clean, very interesting rubbery material which baby uses as teether sometimes. Totally very happy with the product. PLUS customer service was fantastic; delivered fast from Sydney to Melbourne with quick reply for any queries! :)

Beccy
Beccy

Excellent service, products and delivery

I made two separate orders because the products are so good on this website. The next day I got a call about my order and was thrilled to learn it was about to be packed and shipped, in no time it was at my door. I bought several different items which are completely unique to the General stores for baby items and so many organic varieties. When my order arrived I was more than thrilled, five stars for customer service, swift delivery time, simplicity or ordering and the products. The products are fantastic, thank you :)

Mel
Mel19 posts

Fantastic customer service

I made an online purchase on a weekend. I later decided I wanted to add to my order. I received an email in response first thing Monday and received my goods ( with the extra items) the next day. I've also had something go wrong with a payment but didn't know. I was politely contacted and found the lady I spoke with very helpful and understanding. Great prices, fast delivery and excellent customer service. Highly recommend :)

Michelle M
Michelle M

AromaBloom Diffusers

Wow love the product! Easy to navigate the website and postage was fantastic! So pleased with the product and service

Christina Atchison
Christina AtchisonSydney
Emma J
Emma J

Fantastic service!

I recently purchased the Vulli magic tree house. I elected to pick up the package from their warehouse as I was concerned about mail delays leading up to Christmas. The toy was at the warehouse very quickly. When I picked it up the staff made a point of telling me about a part of the treehouse that others have unintentionally broken to save me doing the same thing. Very thoughtful and appreciated. I'm sure my daughter is going to be thrilled with her treehouse. Thank you!

Nonna
NonnaSydney, NSW3 posts

Jenny Crane
Jenny CraneMelbourne

Babies second home

We are expecting our first grandchild and wanted to purchase an affordable beautiful safe sleeping basket . Urban Baby's Moses Basket fits the bill perfectly! Thankyou Urban Baby!

Coralie
Coralie

What a weight off their shoulder!!

Hippy seats are great for mums who have larger baby and carry them around on their side. It takes pressure off their shoulders and weight off their arms and our mum's who buy them are so relieved. We sell these as part of our service in a physiotherapy practice!!

Kozdog
Kozdog

Very happy with my purchase

I am very happy with my recent purchase from Urban Baby. The product arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Was impressed that I could easily navigate your website. I received multiple emails from Urban Baby after my purchase, but after requesting this not to happen in the future I was promptly removed from the email listing. I will definitely contact Urban Baby if I require products in the future. I have already given out the website name to a friend as they wish to purchase some flat out teddies as well.

Kimmy_lp3
Kimmy_lp3Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Item was perfect and shipping was super fast!!!

I was super happy with my experience with UrbanBaby. I bought an item for my sister who was expecting very soon as she wanted an item that I could buy from anywhere else. I was worried it wouldn't come in time, however the shipping was super fast and I got the item the same week. Will definitely purchase from this website again in the future.

Thanks again!

Angie Burgess
Angie Burgess

Excellent delivery time

An easy website to navigate with clear information about the product and its availability. Product arrived in super quick time and was as described. I would highly recommend UrbanBaby website for its excellent customer services.

Sue k
Sue k

Very happy with this website!

They were sold out of an item and called to offer an exchange or refund. Refund was processed very quick and my other items were sent out straight away. Arrived quickly and I loved my items! Customer service is fantastic and so was delivery! My daughter loves the bag!! Thank you

Van
VanSydney, NSW2 posts

Disappointed. 3 weeks and still don't see my orders

Ordered items 2nd July and got a phone call from them saying that one of the items is out of stock but will be available 3 days later hence agreed to wait for 3 days. It has been 2 weeks now and I still don't see my items nor any phone calls from them.

JoTommo
JoTommo

Fantastic customer service and range of products!

I called to add something to my order and they amended it on the spot and received the goods the next day! Fantastic customer service, and just love their wide range of products!

Stevie
Stevie2 posts

Lovely products

Purchased 2 flat out bears for my son, not only ate they gorgeous products but I received them very quickly within a few days from placing my order. Thank you.

KimJ
KimJ

So easy and fast, great pricing and great products

I couldn't get there during day hours so the click and collect from a local shop open late was very helpful and so quick and easy. Lovely product selection, hardest part was actually picking just one thing for the present I had to get. For someone who doesn't have children this was very helpful - not overwhelming at all.

Jacinta T
Jacinta TStanhope

Happy customer

My products came to me very fast and i didn't have any problems. It was easy to purchase at an affordable price.

Debbie
Debbie

Thankyou UrbanBaby

First time visiting UrbanBaby website:-

super easy to find products,

ordering online was a breeze,

our fabulous products arrived extremely quickly, online payment process was simple, queries were answered courteously and promptly and we're delighted with the quality of every single item that we ordered.

Thankyou UrbanBaby - keep up the great work.

Pri
PriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Loved the bed and excellent service

The Shrunks Tuckaire Indoor Toddler Travel Bed - My son loves it and has given us so much comfort as he loves to sleep on it. Very quick delivery. love it :) 5 stars.

elly p
elly pFrankston

the website that has what others don't!

Recently I've been looking for a few baby products that unfortunately arnt available in Australia, until I came across this site, this is my new go to place for baby products!

i loved the speedy delivery and how informative there website is, I will always recommend urban baby !

Margaritha
MargarithaSydney9 posts

Also I needed a special colour in a

Oxo cup it was delivered in a very

Efficient way and we have a happy

Boy! Quick service! Thank you!

Shona
Shona2 posts

NEVER have stock!!!

This site is great when you can actually get what you ordered! Many times now I've received a phone call to say the product I've ordered and already paid for isn't in stock and I either have to accept a substitute or wait a few weeks for my order. Very disappointing as this has happened a few times, what is wrong with their inventory system? UrbanBaby please don't take payment for products that aren't in stock, it just annoys your customers!! Also when products are currently out of stock on the site it takes FOREVER until they are restocked. Apart from these ongoing issues it is a great site with wonderful products so its a pity.

Kate
KateMelbourne2 posts

Great Experience!

Urban Baby has a great range of products at reasonable prices. The order arrived quickly even over the busy holiday period.

Mumof2
Mumof2

Wonderful range, great prices, excellent service

Urban Baby have a fantastic range of products and their website is very easy to navigate. Their prices are often below competitors and I love being able to pick up my orders from their Annandale warehouse. The customer service team respond very quickly and are very accommodating of my urgent orders! Will definitely keep shopping with them.

MJM
MJM

Great website, easy to order, quick delivery

Great website, huge range of products, and easy to order and pay. I ordered just before Christmas, and thought there might be delays, but they sent it really quickly. No hassles. I will definitely use them again.

El Miller
El Miller2 posts

Gorgeous gifts & timely delivery

The website is very easy to use and the content just fantastic. The chat option answered my question instantly and the delivery was at my house the next day. Thanks for making Christmas easier!!

Morgs
MorgsEsperance

Cannot fault the customer service at all

I purchased the Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews from here. very reasonable in price. Safe and long lasting toys that are unique. I will definitely purchase from Urbanbaby again and have told my friends to also!

Renee A
Renee A

Great customer service and excellent products to choose from

Having made an order from NZ I was unable to pay for my order but a quick phone call and I was all sorted. Excellent customer service and interaction.

The products I brought are also great, the laundry hampers are fun but extremely spacious yet compact. Would definitely buy from Urbanbaby again

missodi
missodiSYDNEY6 posts

Excellent Store. Swift Delivery

Purchased online 2x oxo straw cups on Sunday. Received order confirmation. On Tuesday my items were dispatched. I received Aust Post tracking notification. Arrived on Thursday in great packaging. My cups arrived safely with no damage. The whole process is smooth and easy. Would order again from UrbanBaby.

Jas
Jas

Quick and easy!!

Love this website, constantly online browsing and making purchases. Quick delivery, great customer service which is rare these days.

Products always available and if they do happen to be out of stock the handy email notification service is fantastic!! This is my new go to website for my kids. Great products and service!!

Nichole k
Nichole kMelbourne3 posts

Absolutely fantastic website!!

Honestly so great, I love all the products urbanbaby has to offer, super fast shipping and very helpful and friendly customer service team! It always comes so well packed and ready to go!

I've decided to review again because I have honestly shopped with urbanbaby online more then any other online baby store!! I just had to come back and say how much I loved it again!!

Highly recommend for new mums as well :)

Sharyn
SharynAU

Super fast service

Fantastic and easy online ordering experience, and the delivery was really fast. Can't ask anymore, thank you Urban Baby for a hassle free online purchase.

Chelsea
Chelsea2 posts

Excellent range, well priced and fast delivery

I love everything that I bought online from Urban Baby and together they made the perfect 'new baby welcome' gift. There's a great range of gender neutral toys which made it easier for me to buy for someone who doesn't know the sex of their baby. I loved the Board book - really unique!

Manisha Bhati
Manisha Bhati

5 star customer service

I recently made a purchase from the website... The delivery was super quick .

I made a mistake while placing my order so i emailed them ... I got a response within no time and I also got a courtesy call regarding that. I would surely recommend the website to my friends.

Sarah
SarahSydney

Needed to contact them many times to return a damaged sleeping bag

When we received the two sleeping bags we ordered one had a weeving error on the shoulder; a hole and loose threads. After my phone enquiry I was asked to send an image, in a second email I was asked the product number, and the next email said they were waiting for a reply by their supplier.

When I sent an email stating that I would prefer to arrange things directly with Urban Baby, not their supplier, I was provided with an address to return the product.

After 4 weeks I had to remind them that we agreed on a refund and asked when and how we would receive this and after a few hours the refund was made through Paypal. Too much hassle; would've been quicker and easier buying the product in a shop in person...

SR
SRSydney, NSW15 posts

Not as professional as ebay

I ordered couple of pacifiers in urbanbaby for my newborn son. After waiting for 5 days, they informed me that the product is out-of-stock. Very frustrating. I didnot expect this kind of service from an Oz based online seller. Try to improve your service guys. Nothing more nothing less. Thanks

Extra Information

Brand Manager for UrbanBaby? Claim your listing.