UrbanBaby

UrbanBaby (page 2 of 5)

Debbie R

Debbie RSydney

Efficient friendly company with good range of kids products

I’ve been a loyal customer for 6 years I love their extensive range of tigertribe and skiphop products . They also have a very cool range of bath toys (albeit not cheap). They’re awesome because they have a good website and search engine, and they’re efficient, And can help expedite orders if necessary. And my favourite part is I can do pick up so I save myself $10 delivery fee. love them, will be loyal for many more years

Extremely High Quality Product - Super Satisfied

Recently ordered the most adorable Llama comforter and rattle for a new baby in the family and it arrived quickly, well wrapped and was of a super high quality. The mother asked where I got it as she could tell it was a special gift. Would definitely order again and recommend without hesitation. Good communication throughout the process too.

IVI Play Rug - Traffic Blue

I have a little boy who is obsessed with 'Roads' when I found a post on instagram referencing UrbanBaby and the IVI Play Rugs. I knew that I had to buy it. The IVI Play Rug I ordered was the large Traffic Blue it is beautiful, really good quality. My son who is two loves it and often when the house is quiet, I find him playing on his rug with his cars. I highly recommend this rug and the UrbanBaby ordering was easy and delivery was timely. Thank you so much.

Christine

ChristineSydney

Love the Olababy bottle!

Easy to use, it's a fantastic product. Love the pick up from warehouse option as well. The staff are super friendly and helpful. We'll be back for the Mini City rug! Thank you!

Dani

DaniMelbourne

Absolutely gorgeous product and very useful.

As my title says absolutely gorgeous product. Very well made and very useful. Will be buying more for presents for my friends. Highly recommended. Urban baby gave great service and has excellent communication. Quick delivery also. Will definitely be using urban baby I. The future.

Awesome

Very happy with purchase, quality is superb and the kids love it. Delivery was quick and communication fantastic. Thank you

Nic

NicIllawarra, NSW

The perfect bottle

I’d been searching for the perfect bottle for my daughter and I’m so glad I came across your site and found them! Delivery was super fast and I was updated on when they were arriving.
Can’t wait to order from you again!

Tara Lee

Tara LeeCanberra

Great quality and speedy delivery!

We recently purchased an IVI interactive car rug from UrbanBaby, and couldn’t be happier! The rug is high quality and stimulates my child’s imagination. The delivery of the product was surprisingly quick (3 days from order to door). We will definitely be purchasing more from UrbanBaby in the future!

LOVE BOON!

Absolutely love the boon products from Urban Baby!
highly recommend and will be shopping again for sure!
Can't wait for my little boy to use them!

LisaT

LisaTNewcastle

GREAT Product!!!

My 3months didn’t like any of the bottles I’ve bought for her and with comotomo she just latched on so quickly and was such a breeze to feed her using the comotomoto bottles! So happy with the products and so is my baby girl! Definitely have recommended to families also.

Car mat that every little one should have

I recently purchased the IVI traffic blue car play mat, it’s exactly how it’s pictured and even more beautiful in real life! The quality is amazing and well finished, this will bring years of entertainment :) fast delivery and easy checkout. What to buy next!!!!

Urban Baby - Excellent Service

What a fabulous experience shopping with Urban Baby. I had a few questions prior to making my purchase; these were answered via email & then again during casual conversation when I placed my order via phone. I’ll definitely shop with Urban Baby again once bub arrives.

Seamless service and had a product that was out of stock everywhere else

Simple ordering system - prompt delivery - great communication between - great products. Definitely a 'go to' in the baby dept.

Amy C

Amy CBrisbane

This is so convenient, just love it and wish I had it for my first baby!!

I absolutely love this system! Has cut down on waste and is so convenient. Being my second baby, we are on the go all the time with my toddler so it's great having all my own home cooked food in a pouch ready to go! Even my two year old loves eating her fruits and yoghurt from them! Wish I had of known about the product sooner! Will definitely be spreading the news!

Lovely selection of quality products- amazing service

I love this website- easy to use, with a great selection of quality products. Service and delivery has always been very good. Thank you

Jen

JenMelbourne

Excellent Service Wonderful array of Produfts

Would highly recommend shopping at Urban Bay, it was easy to find the products that was wanted and there was a quick turnaround.

Christina M

Christina MSydney, NSW

Gorgeous products, fabulous customer service!

Deb.b

Deb.bIpswich

Great quality.

I purchased the large interactive green play mat for my almost 2 year old. He loves it but not quite as much as my almost 10 year old.
I was very impressed with the quality of the rug much nicer than the cheaper ones.
Urban baby we're also very quick to post this item.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanMelbourne

Best Customer Servie

5 stars for customer service and communication from Urban baby. The item i was after ( a david Fussenegger blanket) was out of stock , i emailed Urban Baby to see when they would be getting more in , they got back to me right away saying they would email me . Within a week I recd an email from them saying they had the item i was after , sent me an invoice via paypal , blanket was on my door within 2 days ! Ill be back ... cant recommend urban baby enough !

The quickest and best service!

I had been searching online for a long time for a specific item I needed for my baby, it was either sold out or shipping took too long. I came across Urban Baby and boy am I glad! The sight was easy, the variety was extensive and the shipping .... the quickest I've ever experienced. Thank you so much for being so amazing to all us mums out there. There needs to be more business' like you around :)