UrbanBaby

UrbanBaby (page 4 of 5)

Loved the bed and excellent service.

The Shrunks Tuckaire Indoor Toddler Travel Bed - My son loves it and has given us so much comfort as he loves to sleep on it. Very quick delivery. love it :) 5 stars.

elly p

elly pFrankston

the website that has what others don't!

Recently I've been looking for a few baby products that unfortunately arnt available in Australia, until I came across this site, this is my new go to place for baby products!
i loved the speedy delivery and how informative there website is, I will always recommend urban baby !

Margaritha

MargarithaSydney

Also I needed a special colour in a
Oxo cup it was delivered in a very
Efficient way and we have a happy
Boy! Quick service! Thank you!

Shona

Shona

NEVER have stock!!!

This site is great when you can actually get what you ordered! Many times now I've received a phone call to say the product I've ordered and already paid for isn't in stock and I either have to accept a substitute or wait a few weeks for my order. Very disappointing as this has happened a few times, what is wrong with their inventory system? UrbanBaby please don't take payment for products that aren't in stock, it just annoys your customers!! Also when products are currently out of stock on the site it takes FOREVER until they are restocked. Apart from these ongoing issues it is a great site with wonderful products so its a pity.

Kate

KateMelbourne

Great Experience!

Urban Baby has a great range of products at reasonable prices. The order arrived quickly even over the busy holiday period.

Wonderful range, great prices, excellent service

Urban Baby have a fantastic range of products and their website is very easy to navigate. Their prices are often below competitors and I love being able to pick up my orders from their Annandale warehouse. The customer service team respond very quickly and are very accommodating of my urgent orders! Will definitely keep shopping with them.

Great website, easy to order, quick delivery.

Great website, huge range of products, and easy to order and pay. I ordered just before Christmas, and thought there might be delays, but they sent it really quickly. No hassles. I will definitely use them again.

El Miller

El Miller

Gorgeous gifts & timely delivery

The website is very easy to use and the content just fantastic. The chat option answered my question instantly and the delivery was at my house the next day. Thanks for making Christmas easier!!

Morgs

MorgsEsperance

Cannot fault the customer service at all

I purchased the Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews from here. very reasonable in price. Safe and long lasting toys that are unique. I will definitely purchase from Urbanbaby again and have told my friends to also!

Find out how UrbanBaby compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Great customer service and excellent products to choose from

Having made an order from NZ I was unable to pay for my order but a quick phone call and I was all sorted. Excellent customer service and interaction.
The products I brought are also great, the laundry hampers are fun but extremely spacious yet compact. Would definitely buy from Urbanbaby again

missodi

missodiSYDNEY

Excellent Store. Swift Delivery

Purchased online 2x oxo straw cups on Sunday. Received order confirmation. On Tuesday my items were dispatched. I received Aust Post tracking notification. Arrived on Thursday in great packaging. My cups arrived safely with no damage. The whole process is smooth and easy. Would order again from UrbanBaby.

Quick and easy!!

Love this website, constantly online browsing and making purchases. Quick delivery, great customer service which is rare these days.
Products always available and if they do happen to be out of stock the handy email notification service is fantastic!! This is my new go to website for my kids. Great products and service!!

Nichole k

Nichole kMelbourne

Absolutely fantastic website!!

Honestly so great, I love all the products urbanbaby has to offer, super fast shipping and very helpful and friendly customer service team! It always comes so well packed and ready to go!

I've decided to review again because I have honestly shopped with urbanbaby online more then any other online baby store!! I just had to come back and say how much I loved it again!!

Highly recommend for new mums as well :)

Super fast service

Fantastic and easy online ordering experience, and the delivery was really fast. Can't ask anymore, thank you Urban Baby for a hassle free online purchase.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Excellent range, well priced and fast delivery

I love everything that I bought online from Urban Baby and together they made the perfect 'new baby welcome' gift. There's a great range of gender neutral toys which made it easier for me to buy for someone who doesn't know the sex of their baby. I loved the Board book - really unique!

5 star customer service

I recently made a purchase from the website... The delivery was super quick .
I made a mistake while placing my order so i emailed them ... I got a response within no time and I also got a courtesy call regarding that. I would surely recommend the website to my friends.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Needed to contact them many times to return a damaged sleeping bag

When we received the two sleeping bags we ordered one had a weeving error on the shoulder; a hole and loose threads. After my phone enquiry I was asked to send an image, in a second email I was asked the product number, and the next email said they were waiting for a reply by their supplier.
When I sent an email stating that I would prefer to arrange things directly with Urban Baby, not their supplier, I was provided with an address to return the product.
After 4 weeks I had to remind them that we agreed on a refund and asked when and how we would receive this and after a few hours the refund was made through Paypal. Too much hassle; would've been quicker and easier buying the product in a shop in person...

SR

SRSydney, NSW

Not as professional as ebay

I ordered couple of pacifiers in urbanbaby for my newborn son. After waiting for 5 days, they informed me that the product is out-of-stock. Very frustrating. I didnot expect this kind of service from an Oz based online seller. Try to improve your service guys. Nothing more nothing less. Thanks

AshfieldMum

AshfieldMumAshfield, Sydney

Disappointing - always out of stock

I am sorry but I have to disagree. On three occasions now we have ordered items from UrbanBaby which are marked "in stock" only to receive an email saying "sorry your item is temporarily out of stock but we should have it within 2 weeks". Once I can understand, but more than that and it's a stock control problem. For me this is a huge disappointment when we take the time to research items online. Their product range is fantastic, if only the items were available!
Great items
Items marked in stock are not!

MrsCHJ

MrsCHJMelbourne

Great products and service.

Over the last couple of years of online shopping for baby gear, Urban Baby has consistently stood out for their terrific range of products and excellent customer service. Their site is really easy to navigate and add items to either cart or wishlist, and I also really like the parcel tracking that they provide which includes email alerts so you know when to expect the postman. Now when I need something for a baby or toddler I usually go to their site first.