UrbanBaby

UrbanBaby (page 4 of 4)

Kate

KateMelbourne

Great Experience!

Urban Baby has a great range of products at reasonable prices. The order arrived quickly even over the busy holiday period.

Wonderful range, great prices, excellent service

Urban Baby have a fantastic range of products and their website is very easy to navigate. Their prices are often below competitors and I love being able to pick up my orders from their Annandale warehouse. The customer service team respond very quickly and are very accommodating of my urgent orders! Will definitely keep shopping with them.

Great website, easy to order, quick delivery.

Great website, huge range of products, and easy to order and pay. I ordered just before Christmas, and thought there might be delays, but they sent it really quickly. No hassles. I will definitely use them again.

El Miller

El Miller

Gorgeous gifts & timely delivery

The website is very easy to use and the content just fantastic. The chat option answered my question instantly and the delivery was at my house the next day. Thanks for making Christmas easier!!

Morgs

MorgsEsperance

Cannot fault the customer service at all

I purchased the Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews from here. very reasonable in price. Safe and long lasting toys that are unique. I will definitely purchase from Urbanbaby again and have told my friends to also!

Great customer service and excellent products to choose from

Having made an order from NZ I was unable to pay for my order but a quick phone call and I was all sorted. Excellent customer service and interaction.
The products I brought are also great, the laundry hampers are fun but extremely spacious yet compact. Would definitely buy from Urbanbaby again

missodi

missodiSYDNEY

Excellent Store. Swift Delivery

Purchased online 2x oxo straw cups on Sunday. Received order confirmation. On Tuesday my items were dispatched. I received Aust Post tracking notification. Arrived on Thursday in great packaging. My cups arrived safely with no damage. The whole process is smooth and easy. Would order again from UrbanBaby.

Quick and easy!!

Love this website, constantly online browsing and making purchases. Quick delivery, great customer service which is rare these days.
Products always available and if they do happen to be out of stock the handy email notification service is fantastic!! This is my new go to website for my kids. Great products and service!!

Nichole k

Nichole kMelbourne

Absolutely fantastic website!!

Honestly so great, I love all the products urbanbaby has to offer, super fast shipping and very helpful and friendly customer service team! It always comes so well packed and ready to go!

I've decided to review again because I have honestly shopped with urbanbaby online more then any other online baby store!! I just had to come back and say how much I loved it again!!

Highly recommend for new mums as well :)

Super fast service

Fantastic and easy online ordering experience, and the delivery was really fast. Can't ask anymore, thank you Urban Baby for a hassle free online purchase.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Excellent range, well priced and fast delivery

I love everything that I bought online from Urban Baby and together they made the perfect 'new baby welcome' gift. There's a great range of gender neutral toys which made it easier for me to buy for someone who doesn't know the sex of their baby. I loved the Board book - really unique!

5 star customer service

I recently made a purchase from the website... The delivery was super quick .
I made a mistake while placing my order so i emailed them ... I got a response within no time and I also got a courtesy call regarding that. I would surely recommend the website to my friends.

MrsCHJ

MrsCHJMelbourne

Great products and service.

Over the last couple of years of online shopping for baby gear, Urban Baby has consistently stood out for their terrific range of products and excellent customer service. Their site is really easy to navigate and add items to either cart or wishlist, and I also really like the parcel tracking that they provide which includes email alerts so you know when to expect the postman. Now when I need something for a baby or toddler I usually go to their site first.

Love Urban Baby

I've been shopping with Urban Baby for a couple of years - always love their diverse product range and their delivery times. Great customer service and reasonable prices - website is really easy to navigate as well which is always a bonus for time poor mums! Great site - great service - thanks guys!

mummatotwo

mummatotwoBrisbane, Queensland

Love Urban Baby!

I first discovered Urban Baby after my first child was born. I've made several orders with them and have been happy every time. They have such a great range of products and brands and I love browsing their site. Would definitely recommend them as an online store - a pleasure to deal with!
Reliable, love their products

glockenpop

glockenpopAU

Great online store!

I have found UrbanBaby to be one of the better online baby supply stores I have come across. Their range of products and brands is huge and I am constantly adding to my 'shopping list'. I placed an order with them a couple of months ago, and as one of my products was out of stock (not mentioned on the web at the time of purchase) one of the ladies kindly rang me up to tell me it was only 2 days away and they would ship out ASAP. Personal, friendly service goes a long way for me.
Large range of products