UrbanBaby

UrbanBaby (page 5 of 5)

MrsCHJ

MrsCHJMelbourne

Great products and service.

Over the last couple of years of online shopping for baby gear, Urban Baby has consistently stood out for their terrific range of products and excellent customer service. Their site is really easy to navigate and add items to either cart or wishlist, and I also really like the parcel tracking that they provide which includes email alerts so you know when to expect the postman. Now when I need something for a baby or toddler I usually go to their site first.

Love Urban Baby

I've been shopping with Urban Baby for a couple of years - always love their diverse product range and their delivery times. Great customer service and reasonable prices - website is really easy to navigate as well which is always a bonus for time poor mums! Great site - great service - thanks guys!

mummatotwo

mummatotwoBrisbane, Queensland

Love Urban Baby!

I first discovered Urban Baby after my first child was born. I've made several orders with them and have been happy every time. They have such a great range of products and brands and I love browsing their site. Would definitely recommend them as an online store - a pleasure to deal with!
Reliable, love their products

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how UrbanBaby compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

glockenpop

glockenpopAU

Great online store!

I have found UrbanBaby to be one of the better online baby supply stores I have come across. Their range of products and brands is huge and I am constantly adding to my 'shopping list'. I placed an order with them a couple of months ago, and as one of my products was out of stock (not mentioned on the web at the time of purchase) one of the ladies kindly rang me up to tell me it was only 2 days away and they would ship out ASAP. Personal, friendly service goes a long way for me.
Large range of products