UrbanBaby

UrbanBaby

Van

VanSydney, NSW

Disappointed. 3 weeks and still don't see my orders

Ordered items 2nd July and got a phone call from them saying that one of the items is out of stock but will be available 3 days later hence agreed to wait for 3 days. It has been 2 weeks now and I still don't see my items nor any phone calls from them.

Shona

Shona

NEVER have stock!!!

This site is great when you can actually get what you ordered! Many times now I've received a phone call to say the product I've ordered and already paid for isn't in stock and I either have to accept a substitute or wait a few weeks for my order. Very disappointing as this has happened a few times, what is wrong with their inventory system? UrbanBaby please don't take payment for products that aren't in stock, it just annoys your customers!! Also when products are currently out of stock on the site it takes FOREVER until they are restocked. Apart from these ongoing issues it is a great site with wonderful products so its a pity.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Needed to contact them many times to return a damaged sleeping bag

When we received the two sleeping bags we ordered one had a weeving error on the shoulder; a hole and loose threads. After my phone enquiry I was asked to send an image, in a second email I was asked the product number, and the next email said they were waiting for a reply by their supplier.
When I sent an email stating that I would prefer to arrange things directly with Urban Baby, not their supplier, I was provided with an address to return the product.
After 4 weeks I had to remind them that we agreed on a refund and asked when and how we would receive this and after a few hours the refund was made through Paypal. Too much hassle; would've been quicker and easier buying the product in a shop in person...

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how UrbanBaby compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

AshfieldMum

AshfieldMumAshfield, Sydney

Disappointing - always out of stock

I am sorry but I have to disagree. On three occasions now we have ordered items from UrbanBaby which are marked "in stock" only to receive an email saying "sorry your item is temporarily out of stock but we should have it within 2 weeks". Once I can understand, but more than that and it's a stock control problem. For me this is a huge disappointment when we take the time to research items online. Their product range is fantastic, if only the items were available!
Great items
Items marked in stock are not!