URECO Hot Water

URECO Hot Water (page 3 of 6)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Envirosun split system

UrEco were good to deal with, on time, efficient, reasonable price. One month on, and no problems. Alex was very patient discussing and emailing options with me beforehand. Happy to recommend.

Reasonable price and prompt service

Prompt action. Reasonable price and very happy with the service. Hope they will continue the good work in maintenance as well if/when required. I am happy to recommend Alex and his team.

bob

bobperth

Great

Great install on a roof covered with solar panels Tight access but done well Top crew If product as good as install wont need an other system for a long time! Would recommend with out any hesitation

Ureco Hot Water System Heat Pump

After our old electric storage heater failed. I chose to use URECO solar and hot water systems, after ringing around and speaking to a number of suppliers. I was impressed with there honesty and advice given to me at the time and was ultimately happy with the installation of our new system (Stiebel eltron heat pump) we are a family of six and have not run out of hot water yet? and are pleased we the potential savings over our original system.
I would recommend them to others if asked as there workmanship was on point.
job well done in my books

Egg

Egg

Great product and installed very quickly

Exactly what we were after

Great product, installed neatly and professionally. Would consider getting another unit if I needed double the hot water in one place and was able to do so at the time.

CliveS

CliveSPerth

Impressive, better than expected

I had numerous discussions via email before I committed to buy it.
Installation was delayed a couple of days due to rain and high winds - Very smart :)
The installation was very well executed, and the guys were friendly and professional.
The hot water system works great, much better than I was expecting it to be - I have only used the booster a few times.
Great!

Les Davey

Les DaveyPiara Waters

Bosch Heat Pump Hot Water System

Alex could have not been more helpful in explaining options available. Paid deposit on Wednesday and system installed on Friday. Excellent customer service from all involved. Great job by all

Work was completed

Work was completed on Wednesday, after accepting the job on Monday. Was not given the money back guarantee for waiting several days (even though I had requested it). Was without water for 2 days, and despite myself and partner both saying multiple times we had no water, there was no rush placed on the job. No preliminary examination was done, so I found out they decided to charge me for a burst pipe that was the problem all along, AFTER installing and charging me several thousand dollars for the hot water system.

Hot water system works fine, no issues with the actual system. Install is clean and functional.

Tina

TinaPerth, WA

Excellent and prompt service

I initially contacted UrEco via their Facebook page to enquire about a heat pump to replace an old gas storage HWS. Alex took the time to answer all my queries in detail via text, email and phone call and we arranged a visit to their premises to view the Bosch heat pump. Installation was arranged for early the following week, and we were extremely impressed by the work of their plumber and gas fitter, Rob and their electrician, Brad who were punctual, skilled and efficient. We have since received a follow up call from their very helpful customer services staff to check all is well. Very impressed with this company and reassuring to know that they are available for any future service needs.

Rolls

RollsKelmscott

Exelant service and customer satisfaction

The work team arrived on time and were professionaland efficient. The work was completed in the stated time and the site cleared up. Customer satisfaction was a primary concern and we'll achieved.

Great system. Looks good on the roof.

Called Ureco, they arrived a couple of days later. The solar hot water that was in place was very old and leaking, the panels and tank were removed and the new system fitted into the same area as the old system. The new system was connected up without a problem and the plumbers explained what needed to be done over time. Thank you for a great job. Well done.

Great!

Quick safe and the sparkies plumbers workers were nice people. Office staff were nice and efficient will use this company again a lot of larger companies can learn from them

vivi

viviMelbourne

A 1 in 1000 company

Fast professional service

Called Ureco on Friday afternoon, they arrived with our new solar system on Monday afternoon. Hooked it up without a problem, and even disconnected an old electric system and included the extra work in the original price. Thumbs up guys

Fast Service

Within 24 hours of contacting UrEco I had a brand new Solar Hot Water system installed. Very pleased and the new system was impeccably installed with very neat work. One Two

Quality and Service

I previously had a Solarhart. My unit broke down on the Friday night.Called a few suppliers and got ridiculous prices. Some deals offered at $400 discount if I purchase straight away. Very pushy salespeople. Rang UrEco after hours and received a call straight back. Was fitted on the Monday at the time they said they would be here. Water was the hottest it has ever been and the price was 1K less. Had what I thought was an issue and was sent a video explaining everything Really happy. Best thing is they called back to see if everything was working ok. Now that's service.

Top Job

Brilliant job from start to finish. Every staff member was polite, efficient and communication was always effective. Highly recommend this amazing company.

Mick

MickPerth

Prompt and courteous service

The work team arrived on schedule and were well mannered and efficient, the work was completed within the stated time and the site cleared up. It appeared that customer satisfaction was a primary concern to the company.

Stainless steel solar hot water system.

We found UrEco professional, punctual and competitively priced. They are, to the best of our knowledge, the only company able to offer a stainless steel solar hot water system which is what was recommended to us for West Australian conditions and rainwater. We have given them four stars instead of five as we have not yet been able to assess their after instalment care as we have not needed any so far. Having said that we do not expect to and have no doubt it would be as professional and prompt as the instal. :)