URECO Hot Water

URECO Hot Water (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Plumbers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ureco Hot Water System Heat Pump

After our old electric storage heater failed. I chose to use URECO solar and hot water systems, after ringing around and speaking to a number of suppliers. I was impressed with there honesty and advice given to me at the time and was ultimately happy with the installation of our new system (Stiebel eltron heat pump) we are a family of six and have not run out of hot water yet? and are pleased we the potential savings over our original system.
I would recommend them to others if asked as there workmanship was on point.
job well done in my books

Egg
Egg

Great product and installed very quickly

Exactly what we were after

Great product, installed neatly and professionally. Would consider getting another unit if I needed double the hot water in one place and was able to do so at the time.

CliveS
CliveSPerth

Impressive, better than expected

I had numerous discussions via email before I committed to buy it.
Installation was delayed a couple of days due to rain and high winds - Very smart :)
The installation was very well executed, and the guys were friendly and professional.
The hot water system works great, much better than I was expecting it to be - I have only used the booster a few times.
Great!

Les Davey
Les DaveyPiara Waters

Bosch Heat Pump Hot Water System

Alex could have not been more helpful in explaining options available. Paid deposit on Wednesday and system installed on Friday. Excellent customer service from all involved. Great job by all

Work was completed

Work was completed on Wednesday, after accepting the job on Monday. Was not given the money back guarantee for waiting several days (even though I had requested it). Was without water for 2 days, and despite myself and partner both saying multiple times we had no water, there was no rush placed on the job. No preliminary examination was done, so I found out they decided to charge me for a burst pipe that was the problem all along, AFTER installing and charging me several thousand dollars for the hot water system.

Hot water system works fine, no issues with the actual system. Install is clean and functional.

Tina
TinaPerth, WA

Excellent and prompt service

I initially contacted UrEco via their Facebook page to enquire about a heat pump to replace an old gas storage HWS. Alex took the time to answer all my queries in detail via text, email and phone call and we arranged a visit to their premises to view the Bosch heat pump. Installation was arranged for early the following week, and we were extremely impressed by the work of their plumber and gas fitter, Rob and their electrician, Brad who were punctual, skilled and efficient. We have since received a follow up call from their very helpful customer services staff to check all is well. Very impressed with this company and reassuring to know that they are available for any future service needs.

Rolls
RollsKelmscott

Exelant service and customer satisfaction

The work team arrived on time and were professionaland efficient. The work was completed in the stated time and the site cleared up. Customer satisfaction was a primary concern and we'll achieved.

Great system. Looks good on the roof.

Called Ureco, they arrived a couple of days later. The solar hot water that was in place was very old and leaking, the panels and tank were removed and the new system fitted into the same area as the old system. The new system was connected up without a problem and the plumbers explained what needed to be done over time. Thank you for a great job. Well done.

Great!

Quick safe and the sparkies plumbers workers were nice people. Office staff were nice and efficient will use this company again a lot of larger companies can learn from them

vivi
viviMelbourne

A 1 in 1000 company

Fast professional service

Called Ureco on Friday afternoon, they arrived with our new solar system on Monday afternoon. Hooked it up without a problem, and even disconnected an old electric system and included the extra work in the original price. Thumbs up guys

Fast Service

Within 24 hours of contacting UrEco I had a brand new Solar Hot Water system installed. Very pleased and the new system was impeccably installed with very neat work. One Two

Quality and Service

I previously had a Solarhart. My unit broke down on the Friday night.Called a few suppliers and got ridiculous prices. Some deals offered at $400 discount if I purchase straight away. Very pushy salespeople. Rang UrEco after hours and received a call straight back. Was fitted on the Monday at the time they said they would be here. Water was the hottest it has ever been and the price was 1K less. Had what I thought was an issue and was sent a video explaining everything Really happy. Best thing is they called back to see if everything was working ok. Now that's service.

Top Job

Brilliant job from start to finish. Every staff member was polite, efficient and communication was always effective. Highly recommend this amazing company.

Mick
MickPerth

Prompt and courteous service

The work team arrived on schedule and were well mannered and efficient, the work was completed within the stated time and the site cleared up. It appeared that customer satisfaction was a primary concern to the company.

Stainless steel solar hot water system.

We found UrEco professional, punctual and competitively priced. They are, to the best of our knowledge, the only company able to offer a stainless steel solar hot water system which is what was recommended to us for West Australian conditions and rainwater. We have given them four stars instead of five as we have not yet been able to assess their after instalment care as we have not needed any so far. Having said that we do not expect to and have no doubt it would be as professional and prompt as the instal. :)

liz29
liz29Perth, WA

happy with new system

Very happy with no fuss service. System was installed when they promised and seems very well done. System works eceptionally well, not sure how I lived with my old, barely working system for so long. Great company to deal with, highly recommend.

DBarton
DBartonPerth, WA

Efficiency at its best!

Heat pump install

I Can’t fault this company. Install was as discussed for a good price. They also went beyond new fittings by ensuring they had good quality insulation over the exsposed pipes and fittings, to improve efficiency.

Bosch Heat Pump

Heat Pumps Perth and UrEco were informative, very helpful, efficient, prompt and friendly. We are very pleased with the service we are both received and with the new hot water system.

Very happy

Very happy with the solar hot water system and the service. The Ureco team, from the office to the installers were fantastic. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for solar hot water

Sarah Peters
Sarah PetersPerth

Solar Hot Water System

Our old hot water system tank split on New Years Eve and we called around to get some quotes and find out how soon it could be done. All the other companies we rang were a fair bit more expensive for the same brand and size system and it couldn’t be done for over a week.
Ureco came to the rescue and installed on the next business day after the new year public holiday and there price was great. We were also extremely happy with the blokes who came to install it.
Would highly recommend Ureco!

Great job Thanks URECO

Easy company to deal with in regards to getting a quote and good knowledge of what we required, no issues with install, job completed within the time said, respectful install staff. Would recommend to family and friends . Thanks

Bart
BartPerth, WA

A breath of fresh air

We had a new closed solar hot water system installed, to replace the Conergy system that fell apart after only 7 years. The price was right, the installation went really smooth and was communicated very well. Had a slight leak after installation but that was fixed the next day without a fuss.
The system seems to give work better than the Conergy, hotter water and better flow.
Time will tell but the first impression is great!