URECO Hot Water

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
MKM
MKMPerth, WA

Warning: Don't give them your credit card details.

Overall the install was ok, not great but ok. But they will keep your credit card details even if you ask them not to and then freely lie to get you off their back when you call them out on it. Happy to share correspondence I had with them with anyone planning a purchase.

Bruce S.
Bruce S.Perth, WA

Please avoid choosing them when you have many other better choices

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Not a verified customer or genuine review. Just a competitor, one of the declared 'better choices' I'm guessing

Other Plumbers

NICK
NICKPerth, WA

Do Not Pay Them A Cent Before You Check Their Works Thoroughly.

Shari
ShariPerth

Very poor service

They came to repair our solar hot water unit while we were not home, they couldn't Identify what's wrong with it just replaced the heating element and left without calling us and inform us that it's still not been fixed. Still I have got Solahart to come and fix it so I have to pay 2 invoices. Not happy at all.
When I spoke with the business owner and explained for him that I'm not happy he was very rude and said if Martin (the technician) was going to call you when he was at your house he would have charged you more for the time he spent talking to you over the phone!!!! I just congratulated him for the business he has got and paid his invoice right away. Now I know with whom I did the business.

Plumbers

Find out how URECO Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Tim Roberts
Tim Robertsasked

We have a Ureco solar hot water system installed 10 months ago and the booster element has burnt out why is the booster have to be replaced again not happy Tim

Hi Tim,
Yes we spoke about this when you called me on my private number at 8.30am on a Saturday.
It’s 33 degrees outside today. You have beautiful hot water coming out the tap. Your booster doesn’t come on as the thermostat doesn’t require it to come on.
When the weather starts to cool why not try it then, early in the morning. And during a week day. You can then call us on 6222 6676.
Alex and the URECO Team.

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi
I'm looking at either a evo270 or a Steibel Eltron 302 heat pump and I'm not sure which is a better option. Does anyone have experience with or advice on either of these? Its for a family of 4 people.
Thanks in advance

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Both will do a great job at saving you money. It really comes to your programming requirements, using a timer / how new your solar power inverter is if you have one. Best to call us on 6222 6676 and ask for me, Alex.

Get an answer from our members and URECO Hot Water representatives