URECO Hot Water

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Happy customer

Excellent service,installers where neat tidy on time and answered all our questions,we have switched from a very popular brand that we where also very happy with for 18 years,but Ureco was a lot cheaper

Solar hot water system

We had UrEco come out and replace our leaking solar hot water system about a month ago.
Result was very hot water and no issues noted with the new system so far.
Pleased they also took the old system away.

Other Plumbers

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Well done

Great to get free hot water with 7 year guarantee. Good quick installation and service, efficient, tidy and effective. I have no hesitation in recommending UrEco for their high standard of service. The system has been working perfectly from day one.

Buzzer
BuzzerSouth West, WA

Bosch 270litre Heat Pump

Plumbers

Find out how URECO Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Rolls
RollsKelmscott

Exelant service and customer satisfaction

The work team arrived on time and were professionaland efficient. The work was completed in the stated time and the site cleared up. Customer satisfaction was a primary concern and we'll achieved.

Stainless steel solar hot water system.

We found UrEco professional, punctual and competitively priced. They are, to the best of our knowledge, the only company able to offer a stainless steel solar hot water system which is what was recommended to us for West Australian conditions and rainwater. We have given them four stars instead of five as we have not yet been able to assess their after instalment care as we have not needed any so far. Having said that we do not expect to and have no doubt it would be as professional and prompt as the instal. :)

My old gas HWS stopped working and UrEco came out and installed a temporary electric system whilst waiting for the new Sanden HWS to arrive. The new unit is working well and on a typical day only uses 1-2 units of electricity so it's very efficient. One thing to note is that the Sanden HWS is quite large and because the condenser unit is stand alone it takes up quite a footprint. Good friendly service and a tidy job. Done on time, as promised. I couldn't ask for more.

lgeve
lgevePerth, WA

Great product great service!

Ureco recently installed a Sanden heat pump for me. The pump is brilliant - no noise whatsoever. Ureco were really good in answering all my questions before purchase and did a very efficient installation. The only issue I had was they did not complete the job fully (did not install a drain on the day) until I rang them. Then they were very prompt.

Other Plumbers

Dodge
Dodge

Solar Hot Water From the Sun

great product, fantastic service, quick and prompt to my after sales requests, highly recommend this business and this product, very good price range as well ....... more economical thanold one

Plumbers

Find out how URECO Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

ncr
ncrSafety Bay

Solar hot water / from UrEco installed 3-7-2017

Having used solar hot water since 1974, when our tank started leaking recently i looked around for a replacement system & chose UrEco. Not only the price was better than other quotes they said they could fit it that day. Three hours later they arrived & got straight on with work, even though it was a cold rainy day. The crew did a great job & we are totally happy we picked the right Co, when we chose UrEco. They rang a few days later to check we were happy with everything. N& CR

Tim Roberts
Tim Robertsasked

We have a Ureco solar hot water system installed 10 months ago and the booster element has burnt out why is the booster have to be replaced again not happy Tim

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Hi Tim,
Yes we spoke about this when you called me on my private number at 8.30am on a Saturday.
It’s 33 degrees outside today. You have beautiful hot water coming out the tap. Your booster doesn’t come on as the thermostat doesn’t require it to come on.
When the weather starts to cool why not try it then, early in the morning. And during a week day. You can then call us on 6222 6676.
Alex and the URECO Team.

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi
I'm looking at either a evo270 or a Steibel Eltron 302 heat pump and I'm not sure which is a better option. Does anyone have experience with or advice on either of these? Its for a family of 4 people.
Thanks in advance

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Both will do a great job at saving you money. It really comes to your programming requirements, using a timer / how new your solar power inverter is if you have one. Best to call us on 6222 6676 and ask for me, Alex.

Get an answer from our members and URECO Hot Water representatives