URECO Hot Water

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

Reclaim heat pump

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great product and service

From the initial call the response was friendly, courteous and welcoming. The price was very good and the booking for the install was very quick and a great job done. I made a follow up call after the installation to check something and it was explained gladly. Plenty of hot water!

Hot Water, Hot Service, Hot Quality

Ureco went out of their way to help troubleshoot our new build hot water system. They called in a favour with the supplier to arrange someone to come by when the builder’s Electician assured us it wasn’t an electrical issue. Turns out it was a plumbing issue (hot&cold water mixing elsewhere) and hence no problem with the Ureco Hot Water system.
Fair price, good service, high quality unit that looks good and hopefully will provide cheap hot water for a long time.

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Thanks Chad, made for an interesting weekend from memory!

Happy Job
Happy JobPerth, WA

Happy Job

on Thursday 20 Aug 20202 URECO has installed 170L Istore Unit at my home in San Remo Mandurah WA
2 technicians Lloyd and Harvey have done an excellent job, very tidy and a clean job, removed the old 300L storage tank, got hot water a few hours later, very happy with Istore Unit, many thanks again Alex - M & P Dovan

Andrew Butcher
Andrew ButcherPerth, WA

No Fuss Service.

I have had an Envirosun solar hot water system installed. Time from quote to install was less than a week.

Installer was friendly enough and arrived on time. Disruption was minimum.

pricing was pretty standard but with a stainless tank maintenance costs are lower in the long run.

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Exactly what I wanted with a PV Solar Powered home

Graham Cooney
Graham CooneyPerth, WA

Excellent product and service

The Ureco heat pump is delivering hot water consistently and in the quantity desired. Information provided beforehand was complete and clear. The installation was done efficiently. Information provided after installation has been detailed. A general maintenance plan has been provided.

John lilleyj
John lilleyjPerth, WA

Happy dealing with eureco plumbing

Ureco was easy to deal with from office to installer
Information given during quote process was very informative and gave a good choice of options
The install ran smoothly and tradesmen were pleasant and left the work area tidy
Highly recommended

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Back in Hot Water no fuss saving hundreds!

My Gas Hot Water system had stopped working i found Ureco Hot water systems online and Alex recommended i have an Enviroheat Heatpump. i didn't know what a heatpump was but everything was explained to me perfectly & how it can programmed to work alongside my Solar PV panels as well, saving me even more. i get loads of hot water from my new unit and my Gas bill came in and we are over $250 better off. THANKS URECO!

great service

installation crews both electric and plumbing were courteous and helpful in every aspect. My after sales questions were answered and followed up. the led display is hard to reading the sunlight but easily overcome and of course we have great coat water

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Happy customer

Excellent service,installers where neat tidy on time and answered all our questions,we have switched from a very popular brand that we where also very happy with for 18 years,but Ureco was a lot cheaper

Other Plumbers

Excellent advice, professional installation and great product

We called Alex at Ureco when our existing solar hot water system from another company was leaking and needed to be replaced. He was very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions. He gave us honest and very helpful advise on the system that would suit our needs. Once we gave the go ahead he organised everything very promptly. The installers were very friendly, efficient and clean. They took away our old system which was very helpful. We went for the 444 Stainless Steel tank rooftop system and have had more than sufficient hot water within hours of the system being installed. Based on our experience with the company and the product, we are very happy to recommend this Solar hot water system.

Vic
VicPerth, WA

Good job. Happy with installation.

Installers turned up spot on time. Did the job in 2 hours and did not break one tile on my roof. The price was $700.00 cheaper than another well know brand and over $1000.00 cheaper than another well known brand. My last solar hot water heater lasted 23 years. It was 444 stainless. That company don't use 444 stainless anymore. Ureco was the only company I could find that sold a 444 stainless tank. Another bonus is the tanks are made in Europe. I wish I had of found this company earlier. Maybe they need to advertise more. Another bonus is the 7 year warranty. The others only offer 5 years.

Tim Roberts
Tim RobertsPeel, WA

Great product

Very efficient good quality work turned up on time cleaned up and the unit works so well you hardly have to use the booster. Highly recommend this company and great people to work with. Regards tim

2nd class citizen
2nd class citizenPerth, WA

New Reclaim Energy hot water heat pump

We spent at least $1000 on LPG for hot water when we moved into our new place... this electric heat pump will slash that cost. The sales team know their stuff, and the trade team had the job done in around three hours and removed the old HWS. All trades were professional and highly experienced. Highly recommened.

Tim Roberts
Tim Robertsasked

We have a Ureco solar hot water system installed 10 months ago and the booster element has burnt out why is the booster have to be replaced again not happy Tim

Hi Tim,
Yes we spoke about this when you called me on my private number at 8.30am on a Saturday.
It’s 33 degrees outside today. You have beautiful hot water coming out the tap. Your booster doesn’t come on as the thermostat doesn’t require it to come on.
When the weather starts to cool why not try it then, early in the morning. And during a week day. You can then call us on 6222 6676.
Alex and the URECO Team.

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi
I'm looking at either a evo270 or a Steibel Eltron 302 heat pump and I'm not sure which is a better option. Does anyone have experience with or advice on either of these? Its for a family of 4 people.
Thanks in advance

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Both will do a great job at saving you money. It really comes to your programming requirements, using a timer / how new your solar power inverter is if you have one. Best to call us on 6222 6676 and ask for me, Alex.

Get an answer from our members and URECO Hot Water representatives