URECO Hot Water

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Brian
BrianPerth, WA

Great product

We used the booster for the first day only. We have had hot water for 1 month now 24 hours a day without using the booster.
We are very impressed with the system

Ron
RonPerth, WA

A very Professional, Friendly, Team at "URECO Hot Water"

I had spent several hours on a Sunday looking at all brands of solar hot water systems before I came across "URECO Hot Water".
I was able to converse with "Alex, a Team Member" on the Sunday by e mail and phone which was a great help.
I had all queries I had, answered to my satisfaction, so I gave him the O.K. to install the new system
The Tax Invoice detailing everything I had asked for was on my computer at 9am Monday, and the new system was installed on the Friday.
The installers arrived on time and did a great job.
The Team has sent a follow up e mail making sure I am happy with the system.

Andrea
AndreaPerth, WA

Reclaim heat pump

Hi Andrea,
Welcome to the age of the All Efficient Electric Home. Where you have full control over your utility bills. Fantastic decision on Reclaim and enjoy low low low bills.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great product and service

From the initial call the response was friendly, courteous and welcoming. The price was very good and the booking for the install was very quick and a great job done. I made a follow up call after the installation to check something and it was explained gladly. Plenty of hot water!

Hi David,
Awesome feedback. It was great to have you as a client and we are here in the future should you have have any questions, maintenance or warranty questions/issues.

MKM
MKMPerth, WA

Warning: Don't give them your credit card details.

Overall the install was ok, not great but ok. But they will keep your credit card details even if you ask them not to and then freely lie to get you off their back when you call them out on it. Happy to share correspondence I had with them with anyone planning a purchase.

Hot Water, Hot Service, Hot Quality

Ureco went out of their way to help troubleshoot our new build hot water system. They called in a favour with the supplier to arrange someone to come by when the builder’s Electician assured us it wasn’t an electrical issue. Turns out it was a plumbing issue (hot&cold water mixing elsewhere) and hence no problem with the Ureco Hot Water system.
Fair price, good service, high quality unit that looks good and hopefully will provide cheap hot water for a long time.

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Thanks Chad, made for an interesting weekend from memory!

Happy Job
Happy JobPerth, WA

Happy Job

on Thursday 20 Aug 20202 URECO has installed 170L Istore Unit at my home in San Remo Mandurah WA
2 technicians Lloyd and Harvey have done an excellent job, very tidy and a clean job, removed the old 300L storage tank, got hot water a few hours later, very happy with Istore Unit, many thanks again Alex - M & P Dovan

Bruce S.
Bruce S.Perth, WA

Please avoid choosing them when you have many other better choices

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Not a verified customer or genuine review. Just a competitor, one of the declared 'better choices' I'm guessing

Andrew Butcher
Andrew ButcherPerth, WA

No Fuss Service.

I have had an Envirosun solar hot water system installed. Time from quote to install was less than a week.

Installer was friendly enough and arrived on time. Disruption was minimum.

pricing was pretty standard but with a stainless tank maintenance costs are lower in the long run.

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Exactly what I wanted with a PV Solar Powered home

Graham Cooney
Graham CooneyPerth, WA

Excellent product and service

The Ureco heat pump is delivering hot water consistently and in the quantity desired. Information provided beforehand was complete and clear. The installation was done efficiently. Information provided after installation has been detailed. A general maintenance plan has been provided.

John lilleyj
John lilleyjPerth, WA

Happy dealing with eureco plumbing

Ureco was easy to deal with from office to installer
Information given during quote process was very informative and gave a good choice of options
The install ran smoothly and tradesmen were pleasant and left the work area tidy
Highly recommended

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Back in Hot Water no fuss saving hundreds!

My Gas Hot Water system had stopped working i found Ureco Hot water systems online and Alex recommended i have an Enviroheat Heatpump. i didn't know what a heatpump was but everything was explained to me perfectly & how it can programmed to work alongside my Solar PV panels as well, saving me even more. i get loads of hot water from my new unit and my Gas bill came in and we are over $250 better off. THANKS URECO!

great service

installation crews both electric and plumbing were courteous and helpful in every aspect. My after sales questions were answered and followed up. the led display is hard to reading the sunlight but easily overcome and of course we have great coat water

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

Happy customer

Excellent service,installers where neat tidy on time and answered all our questions,we have switched from a very popular brand that we where also very happy with for 18 years,but Ureco was a lot cheaper

GJJ
GJJasked

Which system is better evo270 or Reclaim? What are the prices fully installed, is there much difference in the price? Tank size - does a larger tank mean it takes longer for sediment build up in the tank as a result of the anode? Are there any tanks that don't require an anode an so don't require a major service to clean out the tank? Apart from more storage is there any other advantages to having the tank separate from the compressor? For e.g. cheaper/easier services?

Hi Gary,
For your boarding house situation, the Reclaim with it's instantaneous style heating means your tenants will never run out of hot water AND you will never need to use an element (the EVO needs this for quick recovery). The Reclaim is quieter, has longer warranties and larger rebates due to its higher efficiency. It's chalk and cheese.
Glass lined tanks are the only option for heat pumps in WA, so anode is required. Seperate units mean if a major component fails you don't have to replace the lot!
I'll give you a call later.

Tim Roberts
Tim Robertsasked

We have a Ureco solar hot water system installed 10 months ago and the booster element has burnt out why is the booster have to be replaced again not happy Tim

Hi Tim,
Yes we spoke about this when you called me on my private number at 8.30am on a Saturday.
It’s 33 degrees outside today. You have beautiful hot water coming out the tap. Your booster doesn’t come on as the thermostat doesn’t require it to come on.
When the weather starts to cool why not try it then, early in the morning. And during a week day. You can then call us on 6222 6676.
Alex and the URECO Team.

Michelle
Michelleasked

Hi
I'm looking at either a evo270 or a Steibel Eltron 302 heat pump and I'm not sure which is a better option. Does anyone have experience with or advice on either of these? Its for a family of 4 people.
Thanks in advance

Alex B.URECO Hot Water

Both will do a great job at saving you money. It really comes to your programming requirements, using a timer / how new your solar power inverter is if you have one. Best to call us on 6222 6676 and ask for me, Alex.

Get an answer from our members and URECO Hot Water representatives