URECO Hot Water

URECO Hot Water (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

rob
robPerth

Great Service!

My tank failed at the weekend and Alex from Ureco were able to book a new installation by Tuesday, which was amazing! The installation team were prompt, courteous and installed the new system without a hiccup. The old tank and rubbish was taken away as part of the service and the area left clean, great work guys!

Rob - Roleystone, WA

David
DavidPerth, WA

Really helpful advice throughout the purchase process and then backed up by an efficient and friendly installation team. The installation team had to deal with a difficult two-story installation requiring a large crane. When one of the crane out-riggers was going to land on a plant, the guys carefully dug up the plant to be replaced when the crane was finished.

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanPerth, WA

Very pleased

The team arrived and were very friendly. Introduced themselves and explained the process and what they were going to do. Very pleased with their service and the way that they carefully explained everything and then kept me in the loop through the morning.

Gaz
GazPerth, WA

A pleasure to deal with

The quoting process and installation was quick and pain free. Their staff were all polite and helpful. The office/accounts guy made a mistake on the installation time and didnt seem to concerned about what i had previously arranged with the quotation team. Overall a great company to deal with

Carol Desmond
Carol DesmondPerth, WA

Great Service

Very easy to deal with. Quick service. Very helpful. Second time I have used them. Would recommend them. Installers were very quick and professional. Payment was easy. A very pleasant buying experience

Dave
Dave

Solar HWS - East Fremantle

Excellent advice, great price, extremely prompt delivery. Old system was removed easily and without mess. Faultless service. I'm very happy with the product. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the UrEco team.

Prompt and Efficient Service

I live in regional WA, and received a very favourable quote for supply and installation of a Midea heat pump hot water system. I had one of these installed at a previous address, and was very impressed with the electricity saving of the system. The installer arrived on time, had all the tools and equipment needed to install the HWS, and did a very neat and professional job. The old electric storage HWS was taken away and the job site left clean and tidy. I would recommend UrEco for anyone looking at installing an energy efficient HWS.

Greg .
Greg .Perth, WA

Best Deal in WA

Great Communication throughout the process, Professional and courteous install, you cant fault this company. their product is the best on the market, with the longest warranty, and by far the best value for money you will find anywhere , after researching every available solar replacement..
highly recommended

Betty
BettyPerth, WA

Fantastic service from UrEco Solar Hot water

Can not fault the great work from the three guys that installed our hot water system.They were very friendly and efficient all mess was cleaned up so we are over the moon with the job they done for us.Good job and well done to them.
Thanks Again
Eric & Betty Austin

Bewls
BewlsPerth, WA

Fanbloodytastic!

Thank you so much for being able to fit and install the hot water system for our Mum, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with you and your team from start to finish, everyone was so professional, prompt and courteous throughout the whole process and the boys who did the install were super efficient with no fuss and no mess so many thanks to them also.
Rest assured I wont have any hesitation in the future calling you if I ever have need of any of your services.

Alwyn
AlwynPerth, WA

Informative, Friendly and professional

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Well done

Great to get free hot water with 7 year guarantee. Good quick installation and service, efficient, tidy and effective. I have no hesitation in recommending UrEco for their high standard of service. The system has been working perfectly from day one.

Richard Parsons
Richard ParsonsPerth, WA

Heat Pump

UrEco Solar HWS

I recently purchased a roof-top UrEco solar HWS after our Solahart system literally rusted out just outside its 5-year warranty. The service from UrEco was light-years better than Solahart's - they attended within 2-hours of my phone call with a new replacement HWS, were efficient, tidy and effective with no need for call-backs to rectify problems. I have no hesitation in recommending UrEco for their high standard of service. The system has been working perfectly from day one.

Buzzer
BuzzerSouth West, WA

Bosch 270litre Heat Pump

Couldnt be happier

Reasonable price and excellent service

UrEco was very helpful and professional. From the first phone call to the installation, it was a pleasant experience. Nice to deal with people who know their job and the product well. Contrast that to the SolaHart salesman who snorted and ridiculed us for not buying his product (which was almost $1000 more). He said "Well, I guess you can call me when it breaks!" I don't think so.

The product is good but best of all was the professional service by the guys who came and installed it. Both men pleasant and polite, and cleaned up after themselves and the electrician took time to explain booster etc. would certainly recommend this company, cheers Di

Envirosun split system

UrEco were good to deal with, on time, efficient, reasonable price. One month on, and no problems. Alex was very patient discussing and emailing options with me beforehand. Happy to recommend.

Reasonable price and prompt service

Prompt action. Reasonable price and very happy with the service. Hope they will continue the good work in maintenance as well if/when required. I am happy to recommend Alex and his team.

bob
bobperth

Great

Great install on a roof covered with solar panels Tight access but done well Top crew If product as good as install wont need an other system for a long time! Would recommend with out any hesitation

Ureco Hot Water System Heat Pump

After our old electric storage heater failed. I chose to use URECO solar and hot water systems, after ringing around and speaking to a number of suppliers. I was impressed with there honesty and advice given to me at the time and was ultimately happy with the installation of our new system (Stiebel eltron heat pump) we are a family of six and have not run out of hot water yet? and are pleased we the potential savings over our original system.
I would recommend them to others if asked as there workmanship was on point.
job well done in my books

Egg
Egg

Great product and installed very quickly

Exactly what we were after

Great product, installed neatly and professionally. Would consider getting another unit if I needed double the hot water in one place and was able to do so at the time.

CliveS
CliveSPerth

Impressive, better than expected

I had numerous discussions via email before I committed to buy it.
Installation was delayed a couple of days due to rain and high winds - Very smart :)
The installation was very well executed, and the guys were friendly and professional.
The hot water system works great, much better than I was expecting it to be - I have only used the booster a few times.
Great!