URECO Hot Water

URECO Hot Water (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent investment

Very pleased with our new 250l Sanden heat pump hot water system. We got the Slim tank version to fit our limited space. Plenty of lovely hot water. The selling point for us was the quiet operation. The team at Ureco were fabulous, friendly, able to answer all our questions and installation was efficient. And the plumber and electrician were efficient, tidy and easy to work with.

James
JamesPerth

They made sure I had what I wanted and what I needed.

My solar hot water system recently broke down and I needed it fixed. The team at Ureco had been helping me out by fixing a system for me installed badly by another company (a bunch of cowboys) prior to this installation. This time, Ureco gave me the bad news regarding the old system but also gave me a range of solutions regarding replacement. I opted for full replacement and it was installed on the day agreed, at the price agreed enabling hot showers that evening for all the family with no hassles. The team really looked after us and I recommend them for installation and maintenance. I am glad to be with Ureco now 100%, they are so professional.

Quick and effective

UrEco responded quickly to our broken hot water system and placed temporary system in late on a Friday afternoon so we had hot water over the weekend. They then came back at a time suitable to us and placed our new heat pump in with no stress. All the staff were friendly and helpful.

Great Guys, Great Job, Best Product

Ureco and the guys recently installed a Sanden heat pump. Leagues better than my old solar water heater. The guys on site did a fantastic job, fast and efficient and knowledgeable when questions asked. The Team at Ureco provided great initial advice and recommendations and excellent customer service throughout. Would recommend both Ureco and Sanden to anyone. Great Job.

Excellent service

I recently purchased a solar hot water system and I am delighted with it. We bought a house a few wks ago and they existing system broke down so these guys came out and put a temporary system in until we could have our full one installed. Having two small kids without hot water for the wkend would have been a nightmare but Alex in the office and Jason cane to the rescue. The level of service both Alex and Jason provided was second to none. Even though buying a new system wasn't ideal after just purchasing our home UrEco took a lot of the pain away and probided a fluid and painless experience. Thank you

lgeve
lgevePerth, WA

Great product great service!

Ureco recently installed a Sanden heat pump for me. The pump is brilliant - no noise whatsoever. Ureco were really good in answering all my questions before purchase and did a very efficient installation. The only issue I had was they did not complete the job fully (did not install a drain on the day) until I rang them. Then they were very prompt.

Derek
Derek

Prompt efficient service

UrEco promptly gave me stand by hot water when my solar HWS failed in the middle on winter. When they came and did the job ( a couple of days) they were efficient, courteous and cleaned up after themselves. The boss even came and inspected their work after the job but of course I had no complaints and still don't. The HWS has been running perfectly since that date. I would recommend UrEco for a Solar HWS. Both efficient, clean and a very good price.

Derek.

Liz
LizPerth

Excellent service and product

From start to finish I can not fault UrEco.
Alex was very competent and knowledgable and most importantly not pushy.
The installer was very polite, tidy and did a great job.
Would highly recommend product and company.

Dodge
Dodge

Solar Hot Water From the Sun

great product, fantastic service, quick and prompt to my after sales requests, highly recommend this business and this product, very good price range as well ....... more economical thanold one

ncr
ncrSafety Bay

Solar hot water / from UrEco installed 3-7-2017

Having used solar hot water since 1974, when our tank started leaking recently i looked around for a replacement system & chose UrEco. Not only the price was better than other quotes they said they could fit it that day. Three hours later they arrived & got straight on with work, even though it was a cold rainy day. The crew did a great job & we are totally happy we picked the right Co, when we chose UrEco. They rang a few days later to check we were happy with everything. N& CR

My hot water system broke down. After a phone call and contact with UrEco a new system was organised. The only delay with the install was the rain. As soon as it was safe the crew came back and installed the new HWS. Great to have hot water again. My thanks to the install crew and Claudia. Impressive service. I can recommend them to anyone.

Other Plumbers

Phoned up regarding new solar hot water system, Alex was very informative about our options and once we decided what we wanted the job was booked in the same week. The fitting team who came did a great job, very tidy, a great service all round from initial enquiry to installation. very pleased.

What a difference!

We knew our old HWS had passed it's 'use by date'.
So as soon as the colder weather arrived and the 'hot' water was wasn't really hot at all, it was time for a change.
Within a blink, a new system was in place and even the quality of the new fittings far exceeded the originals. Well done everyone for a very prompt and efficient service.

Very happy!

After reading many reviews of the Sanden heatpump HWS I contacted local supplier Ureco. Alex was very helpful and nothing was too difficult. Installer turned up on time and did a very neat job. Its not cheap, but quality always cost more. And despite the external unit being outside a bedroom window you can't hear it from inside the house and barely audible externally. Highly recommended.

Richard
RichardPerth

Sanden heat pump and UrEco install, service great.

If you have solar power, then heatpumps do seem a better option than thermal solar hot water. No rooftop install and plumbing, only use power during the often wasted peak at the middle of the day.
The sanden is practically silent and has been faultless.
UrEco did a quality install and have been responsive and happy to talk through any questions.

Lach
LachPerth

UrEco servcie very good!

Alex at UrEco was very knowledgeable and honest when specifying our Sanden Eco Pump HWS. Installation, commissioning and after sale service was and has been great. very well Recommended team.

Helena
HelenaPerth, WA

Service call

We work up this morning with no hot water. Rang the service line and left a message. They called back shortly afterwards and Alex patiently talked us through some simple maintenance that sorted us out. Great stuff, thanks!

Great install

Bosch heat pump was a great investment as it has already made a difference to our electricity bills. Really good, fastidious, dedicated installer. No complaints about any of the service. Thanks.

This is a great start.

Our research of energy efficient water heating really paid off when we discovered the Sanden heat pump unit. We visited the supplier and installer of our system, Alex at URECO solar hot water. He answered all our technical questions and more.
We are very pleased with our choice.
Looking forward to being able to purchase 3 efficient "equipments in one". Water heating/and cooling/Space air heating and cooling.
Come on Sanden you can do it again, work your magic to do three things in the one unit........ i'm in!

Roger
RogerPerth

So Happy with our choice.

Sanden Eco Hot water Heat pump

I am a caravan park manager and have recently installed a Sanden Eco heat pump. It was installed in our Ablution block with 4 showers & 2 washing machines.The unit works very efficiently and quietly. Caravans are parked right beside the unit and cannot hear it running. We are more than happy to recommend Ureco. Alex and his crew are very professional in the way they treat the customer and installation of the unit was excellent. We will be installing another unit soon.

Pamela
Pamela

Love the Sanden Eco Hot water Heat Pump

I have recently built an environmental home, and the Sanden Eco hot water heat pump, ticked all the boxes. Alex Brown was excellent, and very patient, as my home took longer than anticipated to build. The final result is great. Alex and the company have been a dream to deal with, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

koolchooken
koolchookenAU

Great product.

Simon
SimonThornlie

Excellent!! service above and beyond the norm!

Needed a fast replacement for my old gas storage HWS, Alex responded quickly with a instantaneous gas HWS which unfortunately due to some other issues didn't work out so I was offered credit for the cost of the original replacement and fitted a Sanden Heat pump HWS, its been just over 6 months and the $ savings and the efficiency of the system are excellent, also had a gas leak scare which Alex and the boys responded to and helped me with. Alex and his boys responded to all the issues in this time far beyond my usual experience with tradies/suppliers of grab the money we are done attitude!
If you a looking for good old fashioned customer service look no further than Alex and his boys at URECO

Outstanding Customer Service