URECO Hot Water

URECO Hot Water (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by URECO Hot Water

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sharns R
Sharns RIllawarra, NSW

Amazing Service!

Called these guys regarding an Edwards solar hot water booster issue on one of my rental properties in Perth. Their team liaised with my tenant and went out same day to replace what turned out to be a faulty element. They also took the time to explain how the supplied element is better suited for hard water areas. Quick, Friendly and Price Competitive!
I would recommend them to anyone and use them again.

It works better tan 'clockwork'! Brilliant.

We are very happy with our hot water system. An efficient, clean installation & a very fast follow up when we weren't sure what to do! A reliable company. To be recommended.

Other Plumbers

Early Days But So Far Very Satisfied

A professional installation with no corners cut. Works well but too early to compute savings. Would certainly recommend Alex and his team as helpful professionals.

Fantastic Service!

We had an Apricus Solar Hot Water system installed one year ago and it has been totally trouble free and economical, only requiring the gas booster for a couple of months in winter. The team were efficient, reliable and very friendly with the installation and Alex provided excellent after sales service recently, when we had a power problem that wasn't even the fault of the hot water system. I highly recommend UrEco.

Plumbers

Find out how URECO Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Izzy B
Izzy BPerth

Free Solar Hot Water

Got my roof solar installed by Ureco back in 2013, been very happy.

Firstly on install their staff were courteous and did a thoroughly solid job (re-piped hot line for quicker route into house and full insulated pipe work). They tidied up behind them and took all the rubbish.

The product, a Chromagen on roof model, has performed excellently with minimal boosting. This has transferred into mega savings versus my old electric hot water system. It's paid for itself and been very reliable, so I can't ask for any more than that!

DebiRose
DebiRoseWheatbelt, WA

Best on the product on the market!